Author Topic: RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE: AIR TOOLS FOR THE TRAIL  (Read 12289 times)

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
If all else fails, get off your lazy  :moon: and turn the damn things by hand. I think you might remember how to do that, right?  But most importantly these things are a luxury for your convenience.

I appreciate all the input great stuff.....part of the reason why I am looking at these things is that I have bad arms. I put part of a motorcycle through one of my hands. Then, I had both of my arms reconstructed due to a nerve disorder.  Was told at one point I probably wouldnt be able to use my arms anymore :dunno: I'm getting better but it is really hard for me to turn a wrench sometimes (and even harder to admit :doh: it publicly lol)  I hate asking for help from my friends though they usually dont mind. Vibration is another issue for me because of sensation problems. not trying to whine here i hate whiners......... thanks again keep info coming!
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco