Author Topic: VERY IMPORTANT  (Read 5070 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: VERY IMPORTANT
« on: Feb 14, 2006, 03:47:46 PM »
Ok This is how it happened.......he emailed me and said he lived in canada but was based in the UK (prob military) and said he was interested in buying my truck. anways we talked for a while and figured crap out then he sent me a check for $7,000. on recieving the check i was suppose to send a cashiers check to his "shipper" for the amount of $3200. I did that, and on the day my truck was going to get picked up i noticed the problem with my account. I emailed the guy and asked him what the hell was going on and he said he had nothing to do with it and, it was the banks, which it was the banks. so i canceled the cashiers check i sent to the shipper and put that back in my account, but after my account shower i had the money i paid off my loan, 1100, paid off a friend for wrecking his car, 1375, and some other small bills. so after putting the cashiers check back into my account and giving the bank all the money i had saved up i now owe 3089. I tried working something out with the fraud department at wells fargo but they are holding me responsible for this and i have 90 days to pay it back or it will get sent to collections. I just got my account in good standings and was working on building credit when i got this stupid check. now im back where i started. yeah i know im probably stupid for falling for the scam but it was all making sence until the end when everything fell apart,crap happens i guess.
yeah, I got a couple of those emails every time I sold a vehicle (or tried).  Never fell for any of it, had some fun with some of them though.  :yupyup:  You should dig deeper into you're banks fraud dept, keep asking for the supervisor.  You may not be able to get out of all of it, but your bank should cover some of it.

keep trying :thumbs:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent