Author Topic: Muhammad cartoon and general rants regarding the state of the world!  (Read 21680 times)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Re: Muhammad cartoon
« Reply #30 on: Feb 06, 2006, 12:14:17 PM »
Man, there's NOTHIN' like stirrin the pot to make me feel good!

I love it...but, all I relly wanted was the cartoons.

It's good to read the way others feel.

Does this make me "main stream", cause I thought Kerry was main stream  :reg:

Maybe, I'll start a post about hillary!

Mark
I have a feeling their would not be much debate over Hillary, I would hope everyone would be on the same page with that subject. us> :puke3: <hillary

And let us not forget, while this war was started during this administration, the subject of Hussain being an imminent threat housing WMD and needing to be stopped, was brought up years ago, before W's first round, and by many of the left wing dems that are now decrying the whole situation.

Do a little research on it and you will see names like Kerry, Hillary, and other dems were all on the bandwagon shouting that something had to be done to stop Hussain. This administration didn't dream it up just for a reason to go to war, they just followed through with what others were already shouting about and were afraid to do anything about. So don't be bringing this all down on Bush, he didn't start the outcry.

As far as Hamas getting in power, that was a real blow and I agree we need to just start backing out if that is the way they want it. Wall 'em off and let 'em have at it.
« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2006, 12:21:26 PM by MrsWillyMammoth »
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit: