Author Topic: Dead Beat BUYER on this BBS - crawlerfj40  (Read 2728 times)

kneedownnate

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Beat BUYER on this BBS - crawlerfj40
« on: Jan 14, 2006, 09:14:59 AM »
Man, I was pretty sure paypal wasn't supposed to work like that.  That really sucks though having the mark and all.  I had one of my credit card company cash a check for 2 payments but not credit me, then sent me to collections and I was like WTF!  I called them and my bank several times trying to get it sorted out but the cc company kept saying they didn't cash it, and on a 3 way call with them and the bank the bank told em "yes you did, your company stamp is on the back!", yet they still won't admit it.  After a lot of reasoning with them they took me out of collections, but a few months later I still haven't been credited, and what makes it worse is that I have to retell the story every time I talk to one of those yahoos.  Don't get an mbna card, and if you have one pay it off asap, cause they are the most aggressive, will mark your credit for anything and everything, will check all your other creditors and raise your rates if they even see a late payment, and get in trouble the most for breaking the law.  I know I can sue them for their neglegence and probably get my card wiped clean and a cash settlement, but I don't really feel like going through all the hubub.

You should read all the rules and user agreement for paypal and see if there's a loophole or something, or if they're screwing you over.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!