Author Topic: All Pro taking my photos for use on their web site.  (Read 10438 times)

88runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 756
  • Member since May '03
  • Click me!
    • View Profile
I think I have an answer that explains how Sara could be telling the truth. They must have had me cloned. I used to work in the same office that Sara now works in. I'd guess we were even using the same chair. With a pair of tweezers  she must have carefully removed a hair from the seat. Assuming she sent it off to the lab right after my departure, they would have had two years to create the clone. Once completed the clones first job was to add the flange to the web site. Being a clone, Chris II would naturally think the same way I do and come up with exactly the same description text. Having the same desire for photography, the clone would also have pursued a similar camera and computer editing software needed to make the shadow.

The one problem with this theory is that. When working at AP my repeated requests for quality equipment were denied. I used only what I could personally afford to purchase. We had a motto at the shop. It was not until leaving AP and coming to work for Marlin that I was able to step up to pro-level equipment and software. Marlin immediately understood the need for quality equipment and the positive affect that would have on the web site and other marketing. So how was it that my clone was able to obtain the same exact equipment that I now have access to? I guess it's just a theory at this point.

I think she's right there

Quote from: MarlinCrawler
Drive flanges replace the manual locking hubs on 1979-1985 Pickup/4Runner solid front axles. Drive flanges keep the front axle locked at all times. Factory Toyota Part, bolts on with no modification. Can be drilled for additional dowels. Idea for trail only and competition rigs. Included end cap.

Quote from: allpro
Drive flanges replace the manual locking hubs on 1979-1985 Pickup/4Runner solid front axles. Drive flanges keep the front axle locked at all times. Factory Toyota Part, bolts on with no modification. Can be drilled for additional dowels. Ideal for trail only and competition rigs. Included end cap.

see the Ideal isn't written the same  :laugh:
88 4runner v6,
5.29 with 35" tires,
Isuzu Rodeo rear disk brake,
t-case hand brake in near futur
solid axle'd