Author Topic: Driver's License for Illeagal aliens !!! :shocking:  (Read 36036 times)

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
I don't mean to offend, but the largest population of people that abuse our system, just happens to be of the hispanic minority.  Yes, there are alot of them that come here to make a better life for themselves, that are truly trying to fit in, and I applaud them!  By learning the language.  But, there are alot of them that just abuse the system, and ruin it for the rest of us that really try and in turn when we need the assistance, can't get it because the system is overloaded.  My biggest gripe is that they need to learn the language for one, and we should not cater to them cause they don't want to learn it!  There are hispanic children in my wife's school where she works, that flat out refuse to learn it.  And we are allowing that, and that's wrong. 
Do you think that if we illegally moved to another country and don't learn the language, would we get all the free medical, welfare, foodstamps to live?  I doubt it! 
There is a man in Idaho, that is working his way up the political ladder hoping to try to change things, and his agenda is aimed towards the alien hispanic population that is draining our tax dollars.  He has proposed a bill, to make the Mexican government pay for the expenses that his county is spending on the illegal immigrants.  The ironic thing is that this man's parents are from Mexico.  They have been trying to get interviews with him and they want to talk to him in spanish and he refuses to!!  He told them that this is America and the language is english.  He still speaks spanish fluently, only in his home and only if his family is present.  This is how my great grandparents lived there lives when they came through Ellis Island.  Nobody spoke german outside their home or when they had visitors!    I applaud this man! 
At our other manufacturing plant near Hermiston, OR we have alot of workers that are of Russian, Bosnian, and others that learned english as soon as they came here to live, because they were very proud to be given the opportunity to be given another chance in our country.     OK, I'm done venting!
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen