Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 210530 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #1560 on: Mar 09, 2022, 11:36:27 AM »
The truth is being exposed.  The vaccines are poison and have caused and are causing untold serious adverse effects.

This is what big pharma and feds did not tell us..... You have a 1% chance of dying from COVID-19 and a 3% chance of dying from a vaccine.

Which option would you choose?

After almost 2 years and knowing what we know now - you have a 3% chance of surviving a serious COVID-19 infection with at-home remedies and a 1% chance of survival in a hospital.

The rate of infections from all kinds of pathogens will skyrocket in the next 10 years.

Everyone I know that has been vaccinated has now been reinfected with COVID.

The experimental vaccines are deadly and the real scientists are proving it right now.

Gnarls. :usa:

Why do you think they want to delay the reports on the vaccine? The information they have is already incriminating. 75 years would allow all the damages to run their courses and all the possible lawsuits have since evaporated.

1%? 3%? I don't like those odds. I'm going to hold out for the 50/50 chance of dying. I like to live on the edge! Really though, what are they thinking? People still think the chance of dying from the virus is closer to 30% because that's what they said from the beginning. 1-1.5% chance of death and a 3% chance of becoming seriously ill from the virus are low enough I'd take my chance there instead of accepting an unproven drug into my system. Three or four month into this thing they did report that the chance of dying was closer to 3%. Pretty good odds for something that was supposed to wipe out the human race. Treatment, lack of or incorrect, took more lives than the virus did on it's own. Way too many people watched or read the stand "The Stand". The power of media has been proven too many times, "War of the Worlds" proved that.

Real(?) scientists? You mean all those cancelled, fringe scientists? This entire scenario is reminiscent of "Global Warming". So much of the "science" backing global warming was shown to be inaccurate they had to change the title to "climate Change". Same thing for both events, they'll only give the information that will fuel their agenda. Until they can be wholly up front with all the information verified or debunked, and not by OPINION, can I accept anything put out there.

Politics, religion and science/education should never mix, ever! Politics and religion can be studied but never affect science or education.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.