Author Topic: thoughts on Trail Gear HD leaf springs?  (Read 32161 times)

<3 Low range

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 17
  • Member since Dec '11
    • View Profile
Re: thoughts on Trail Gear HD leaf springs?
« Reply #30 on: Jul 11, 2013, 04:58:57 PM »
May not be the best or last forever, but right now i'm satisfied

AaronB

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 287
  • Male Posts: 2,452
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Wish I Was Crawling
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #31 on: Jul 11, 2013, 06:04:21 PM »
Nice! Ive been wanting to build a t100
"Never make your passion your occupation. it will loose it's luster and become work. that's why i never wanted to become a gynecologist!"

I also taught him how to put in 5min of hard work and then spend 15min staring and admiring what you have done...

zembalayan

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 254
  • Male Posts: 486
  • Member since Feb '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Jul 11, 2013, 06:05:53 PM »
Looks good, man!  I have always liked the T100s and Tundras. 

bigarms23

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 111
  • Male Posts: 2,896
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Jul 11, 2013, 06:59:02 PM »
iive been running tgs non hd springs since 05 the two complaints i have is the crappy front bushing and the other is that the 5inch springs are still tall for running a 37mtr
88 4runner 92 cpi duals 37 radial rockers and 4.8 coming soon

<3 Low range [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 17
  • Member since Dec '11
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Jul 11, 2013, 07:14:26 PM »
THANKS!! It is taller than i wanted. Considering that there is not much information on SAS T100's it didn't come out to bad. I am also running 37" MTRs

4-lo

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: -80
  • Male Posts: 752
  • Member since Dec '05
  • build tonite crawl tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Jul 12, 2013, 12:17:21 PM »
idk anything about what quality of steel TG uses or what country it comes from. the fact still remains that most of their springs bend, break, sag, wear out and all around generally suck! Two of my buddies made the mistake of putting them on their rigs and they bent and sagged within a few trailrides.  I'm not here to say everything tg makes is garbage, because there are some products I would buy from them, but leaf springs are NOT one of those products! 

OME or custom built Alcan springs are the best aftermarket stuff you can buy. otherwise just run the stock Toyota stuff! Why get rid of the quality parts that are already on our Toyota's?

same here anything else but other then their springs...

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #36 on: Jul 12, 2013, 07:33:53 PM »
Please tell me about all the TG products you have ran.

NONE absolutely not one single chinese fake knock off part from that place will ever find a home on my truck. NEVER.    last spring my truck needed a rear wheel bearing badly. I had a tg bearing on the bench from when a college kid used my shop to work on his truck.   Ive got a box full of new tg crap that will never be used.   I waited a week til I had the money then ordered from Marlin and waited a week til it got here. now I dont need to worry about that bearing for another 10 years.
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

IronClad

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 635
  • Male Posts: 2,284
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Annihilation Fabrication
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Jul 12, 2013, 10:30:43 PM »
NONE absolutely not one single chinese fake knock off part from that place will ever find a home on my truck. NEVER.    last spring my truck needed a rear wheel bearing badly. I had a tg bearing on the bench from when a college kid used my shop to work on his truck.   Ive got a box full of new tg crap that will never be used.   I waited a week til I had the money then ordered from Marlin and waited a week til it got here. now I dont need to worry about that bearing for another 10 years.

So what you're saying is that you have absolutely no authority or ability to form an actual opinion on said parts since you have never ran one and anything you say is just hearsay correct?   Love people that badmouth stuff when they have never even used the parts just because they have their head stuck so far up another companies butt.
Annihilation  Fabrication
Do you need a Hammer?
My build thingy... http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39885.0
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Word hard, Keep your head in the game and if anyone gets in your way tell them you don't give a damn !

TacoRunner

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 19177
  • Male Posts: 2,324
  • Member since Feb '04
  • The 1st 3RZ swap 99'-01'
    • View Profile
    • 4wheelunderground
« Reply #38 on: Jul 13, 2013, 12:05:18 AM »
So what you're saying is that you have absolutely no authority or ability to form an actual opinion on said parts since you have never ran one and anything you say is just hearsay correct?   Love people that badmouth stuff when they have never even used the parts just because they have their head stuck so far up another companies butt.

You could say that. But at least MC has gone out of their way to remove any product formally copied from All Pro from their site and made huge efforts to establish their own. While other companies (hint hint) still feel free to copy parts from other businesses. The fact that people don't want to buy from companies known for steeling designs and making parts as cheaply as possible just to undercut American loyalist isn't something to be bashed on from my point of view. At the same time Im not going to knock someone that is trying to save a buck. But the point still stands that Chinese made product is almost always less reliable then American made product. And that company is known for their Chinese product, whether that particular one is or isn't. Combined with designs and build tolerances that are typically only "good enough to get by", and can you seriously blame people for shying away form said product. I understand more than most trying to build your intended product for as inexpensive as possible. But if the integrity of said product is at risk and you as a company don't give a :pokinit: then you're not much for honesty. You're just a large corporation looking to cash in. And yes you can say I've never run their stuff and bash me too but there are enough people at this point in the game that can say "its crap" so unless you have personally run that same product, defending or bashing people that don't want to run it, makes you as guilty as the them. I've personally been on the receiving side of people calling me and telling me just what everyone here has already said about that product. So I am inclined to believe the statements above.

I am not against telling the truth on a product and stopping stupid internet bashing when its not deserved. That's the kind of crap that is really messed up about the internet you can have JoeBlow regurgitate bull crap and that comment has 100 more people believing it when its not true. But at this point with as long as TG has been in the game. Lets be real. I've heard two things about their springs. Either they break and sag to :pokinit: or they never sag and don't flex and provide way to much lift. I can only contribute this to one thing. Inconsistency of steel. Or, otherwise known as China.

Yes there are some inconsistency's in stories. But then again some people have a hard time using a tape measure. Some will like their stuff and some wont. Are there better products available, Hell Yes. Will you pay more, Hell Yes. Does TG deserve the reputation they have on here and other places, Hell Yes. They have some good but they have a lot of bad. 

Oh and by the way, Marlin use to purchase their springs from All Pro. And NO! TG springs are 100% not the same as AP springs. You can use some of the same treatments but in the end they are not built at the same factory. And they do not use the same steel.

IronClad: I commend you on your independent thinking. I have always thought that. But in this particular case I have to disagree. You bring a lot of good outside the box thinking to this sight. I just cant say that this is one of those times. I don't say this to piss you off or belittle you. I just think this instance isn't one of those times.
« Last Edit: Jul 13, 2013, 12:31:17 AM by TacoRunner »
www.4WHEELUNDERGROUND.com
info@4wheelunderground.com
AKA The GODFATHER The 3RZ Original

Performance Tuned shocks for Leaf Sprung Vehicles   http://www.4wheelunderground.com/Tuning.html

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Jul 13, 2013, 07:36:26 AM »
Very well put TacoRunner. 

I've always hated these posts.  I try to be as neutral as possible, and only try to state facts.  But bottom line is, for me, I will NEVER, EVER buy anything from TG!  Bottom line!!  I hate their product, and I hate what they represent.  They are the Wal-Mart of the off-road industry.  Some of us know more about the failed merger, and what was in the contract, than what Marlin and Mike want you to know.  Yes, Chris Geiger did help MarlinCrawler exponentially grow to where they are now.  But he also took Marlin's kindness and generosity, and exploited that for personal gain. 

I know this is how Glen feels too! 

Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

HogCanyonHopper

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 7319
  • Male Posts: 1,224
  • Member since Jul '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Jul 13, 2013, 07:55:10 AM »
I'm with IC on this one. Its one thing to say "I won't buy this companies products beacause they are made in China or the parts I had from them failed blah blah blah....". But to just bash and bash on a company whose products you have never even used is just retarded. Sure, alot of their stuff is not going to last as long as other companies but to make a sweeping generalization just based on loyalty to another company just seems kind of childish. just my  :twocents:
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=88478.0
Where are we going? And why are we in a handbasket?

My friend is goin to moan this weekend - RockcrawlinJK

TacoRunner

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 19177
  • Male Posts: 2,324
  • Member since Feb '04
  • The 1st 3RZ swap 99'-01'
    • View Profile
    • 4wheelunderground
« Reply #41 on: Jul 13, 2013, 09:48:03 AM »
I'm with IC on this one. Its one thing to say "I won't buy this companies products beacause they are made in China or the parts I had from them failed blah blah blah....". But to just bash and bash on a company whose products you have never even used is just retarded. Sure, alot of their stuff is not going to last as long as other companies but to make a sweeping generalization just based on loyalty to another company just seems kind of childish. just my  :twocents:

That statement right there is the best one I've read here for being fair to all. Regurgitating bull sh!$ isn't healthy.
www.4WHEELUNDERGROUND.com
info@4wheelunderground.com
AKA The GODFATHER The 3RZ Original

Performance Tuned shocks for Leaf Sprung Vehicles   http://www.4wheelunderground.com/Tuning.html

IronClad

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Jul 13, 2013, 10:19:33 AM »
pretty much what i was getting at..  and in all honesty it makes the company that you're loyal to look kinda bad.  Its good to have a loyal fan base but to just crap all over other companies because of it is not right.  If it were my company i wouldnt want the almost religious zealotry  that goes on twoards it lol but thats just me.
Do you need a Hammer?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Word hard, Keep your head in the game and if anyone gets in your way tell them you don't give a damn !

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #43 on: Jul 14, 2013, 07:48:14 PM »

:rofl2:   or perhaps its from years of offroading with trucks similarly built like mine but whose owners bought the cheap stuff and sitting on the trail helping them fix the broken stuff .    like spring packs that shear off 5 out of 6 leaves after 3 trips, or crawl boxes that shear the input off the first trip out on a very mild hill with 35's and have to be towed back to camp.

but hey thats not nearly as funny as " just because they have their head stuck so far up another companies butt."

pretty much what i was getting at..  and in all honesty it makes the company that you're loyal to look kinda bad.  Its good to have a loyal fan base but to just crap all over other companies because of it is not right.  If it were my company i wouldnt want the almost religious zealotry  that goes on twoards it lol but thats just me.

:popcorn:   
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

IronClad

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Jul 14, 2013, 11:34:35 PM »
:rofl2:   or perhaps its from years of offroading with trucks similarly built like mine but whose owners bought the cheap stuff and sitting on the trail helping them fix the broken stuff .    like spring packs that shear off 5 out of 6 leaves after 3 trips, or crawl boxes that shear the input off the first trip out on a very mild hill with 35's and have to be towed back to camp.

but hey thats not nearly as funny as " just because they have their head stuck so far up another companies butt."

:popcorn:   

Thats wonderful. And ive seen in my years of offroading, TG parts survive the way trucks are built here with yotas/1 tons 42-54" tires and lots of retardation. Ive also seen marlin gears and adapter bearings just flat out explode.  Oh wait im sorry thats not possible as they can walk on water.
Do you need a Hammer?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

AaronB

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 287
  • Male Posts: 2,452
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Wish I Was Crawling
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #45 on: Jul 15, 2013, 12:07:10 PM »
Im guessing from your back and forth replies that you just like to argue.
"Never make your passion your occupation. it will loose it's luster and become work. that's why i never wanted to become a gynecologist!"

I also taught him how to put in 5min of hard work and then spend 15min staring and admiring what you have done...

Nation

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1141
  • Male Posts: 1,565
  • Member since Mar '13
  • @nationallmotors
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #46 on: Sep 13, 2013, 02:47:04 PM »
Marlin is a pioneer in the toyota industry. Trail gear os a copy cat id say. Ive had marlin springs...all pro...the same...also had tg springs all 5"...the tg springs were veeery bouncy and did not flex very well...i go off of results in the end. I felt like i got waaay better results with marlins and all pros. Sounds like you should get the tg leafs though...just my opinion...
3RZ, LC engineering Turbo kit, R151, Dual Ultimate, Yota axles-5:29s, Spartan front, LSD Rear

89 runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 38
  • Male Posts: 190
  • Member since Jul '09
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #47 on: Sep 13, 2013, 07:17:01 PM »
Well since im a no-body, and if i start my own fab business then i can call TG and become a dealer so that says something. but hey im a cheap ass and have a custome front leafs pack of RUF pack with 1975 toyta 2wd main leaf and a chevy 63 out back. and that all ill roll with so i can spend money other places.. :twocents:
1997 3RZ 4runner DD
1987 4runner 3RZ project
1986 4runner 22re stock

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Sep 13, 2013, 10:33:05 PM »
Go to CL, and see that everybody that has a business in a shed is advertising/selling TG products.  Where do you think TG makes most their sales?
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

David

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 218
  • Male Posts: 263
  • Member since Jan '03
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Sep 14, 2013, 11:50:39 AM »
A buddy of mine ran TG on his 79 yota, broke them on a regular basis, kind of a pain in the back side when you are off road in the boonies. :yikes:

twistedtoy92

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: -255
  • Male Posts: 3,781
  • Member since Dec '06
  • NFM Customs
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Sep 14, 2013, 03:58:24 PM »
As a professional mechanic I personally will NEVER put cheap parts on my own rigs. Why you might ask? Because wasting money on cheap chinease :pokinit: is just flat out idiotic.... Most failures I see are due to customers wanting to save a few bucks on parts, then when they fail a year later they just cant seem to get a grasp on why.... well its a brand new part? why would it fail? I merely respond with well, you could have a brand new turd you just dropped off in the porcelain throne but its STILL a piece of :pokinit:. In most cases you get what you pay for but sometimes you are just paying for the name. I've always been a marlin fan, never purchased any TG parts, I've ran them just because they came on the rig i bought and guess what... Broken 3rd trip out... replaced with MC parts and I've had the SAME parts on 3 different rigs... still in great shape. I have seen a lot of TG parts fail prematurely, which is what happens when you outsource cheap labor/materials just to make some extra revenue. I don't care what company I purchase my parts from mostly, all I care about is the QUALITY of the products I'm investing my hard earned money into. I've had good luck with Marlins parts so I will continue to support them and what they stand for.  :twocents:  :turtlehead:
2005 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro 380 AWHP @ 24psi
1993 Toyota Pickup http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=72886.msg866982#msg866982
1992 Toyota Pickup http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=49319.msg616251#msg616251
1985 4runner http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=60737.msg745263#msg745263

"TRIPLE CASES GETS YOU LAID." -BigMike

"I daily drive this thang everyday." (swapped89)

BadnewsBob

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 9
  • Male Posts: 350
  • Member since Sep '11
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #51 on: Sep 15, 2013, 02:28:06 PM »
I learned about Marlin after I started my build, All Pro also, I heard of TG first so I have some of their stuff on my rig. I have the front shackle mount kit on my truck and I really like it and the rear shackle mounts are trail gear, My diff armor is TG As is my High steer kit, My Tcase doubler is TG I got in trade so far it works fine, Don't know who made the 4.70 gear set. My rear disc Kit and front disc upgrade came from AP. My axle rebuild kits with Yukon gears and spartan lockers came from Marlin. I haven't had any problems with any of the parts so far. Marlin will get most of my money from now on because I like what they make and the service they provide. BUT! On some things there really is no difference and if I can save a buck I will. I have junkyard springs, 63" chevies and RUF packs I put together my self, (Thanks to good info here.) I am running Ford shock towers and Ford F250 gas shocks, ( they are cheap Monroes and work great.) Mix and match make it work.

I try to make anything I can myself.

Yes I own a frakentruck But it works and I have a lot of pride in it, I built it, I wheel it, It's fun and to me that is all that matters. :smokin:

« Last Edit: Sep 15, 2013, 02:34:25 PM by BadnewsBob »
AE2 USN ret
No matter where ya go..... there ya are.
Hillbilly Offroad
84 xtra cab on 63" chevies and RUF 35" KM2s 22R 5 speed DTC 5.29s Locked front and rear.

2manytoys

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 490
  • Male Posts: 583
  • Member since Nov '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Sep 17, 2013, 08:18:28 AM »
I've been running TG 3" front springs for about 3 years now. Took forever to settle. Been doing fine so far and I didn't run bump stops for about a year so they have gone inverted. Maybe I got lucky but, happy with them so far. Chevys out back have sagged out. Just built a new pack.

I love Marlin's quality built and well designed products. I have a hard time getting them however. Seems every time I try to order something it is out of stock. Probably because everybody wants his stuff. I get on the notify when back in stock list and so far have only been notified for one thing. The short throw shifter and I waited a long time.

I can't wait for months though and have bought other brands. I'm running TG, All Pro, Sky, Advanced Adapters, Inch Worm, and Davez. So far so good.
88 Pickup SAS'd, 3.4 V6, R151F Hybrid, Dual Ultimate, Triple sticks, 35's, 5.29's, HP front, V6 rear, Aussies, 63" Chevs, Anti Wrap Bar, Warn 8274 on Home Built Bumper

4WU linked 86 Xtra Cab build in progress

Mario

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 215
  • Male Posts: 66
  • Member since Mar '08
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a drink
« Reply #53 on: Dec 09, 2016, 07:49:24 PM »
I am and have been using TG 4", front springs and they have treated me well. I bought the HD front springs because I have a full front exo cage as specified on the website. I use MC products also and have never had a problem and when I did, TG and MC made it right, no questions asked.
I guess sometime it's luck of the draw.
1984 Toyota Pickup, EFI with duel cases, 5.29's in the diffs, 4" Trailer HD leafs in the front, Chevy's with 3" blocks and a track bar/pan hard bar in the rear with full exo cage.

Nation

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Mar '13
  • @nationallmotors
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #54 on: Dec 10, 2016, 08:17:47 AM »
Ive had all pro leafs since day 1 and ibe never ever ran a bump stop. Mybsorings are still great and not inverted. I installed them in 2012 and ive beat the crap outta my truck. I purchased a truck which had all TG springs and parts. It was the worst teuck ibe ever wheeled. I sold it immediately. The TG springs were stiff as a board. To read others posts here that they had TG and were dtiff took a while to settle and are now inverted seals the deal for me. Oh, on top of how TG was started. That in itself is enough to stay away.
3RZ, LC engineering Turbo kit, R151, Dual Ultimate, Yota axles-5:29s, Spartan front, LSD Rear

:)bestgen4runner

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 2120
  • Male Posts: 1,796
  • Member since Mar '16
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Dec 10, 2016, 05:59:37 PM »
I also run TG springs up front and have the exact opposite issue. My springs are crazy flexy and soft. Rears are chevy 2wheel drive 63's also super flexy and  soft. No bump stops and I am sure they will invert over time.  :twocents:
Next set I get will be a bit stiffer and lower, But for now they work great. 

Video of my truck in action. TG front springs and chevy 63's in the rear.
« Last Edit: Dec 10, 2016, 06:05:42 PM by :)bestgen4runner »
I am 1/5th of Perfect Fit
SqWADoosh [04:19 PM]: *sigh* I guess Chris is right and I just need to wait until I'm in a place where I have a tow rig and trailer before I get this caliber of truck
Mudder [08:28 PM]:   not try to be a jerk, but are you serious bestgen?
Prismo [06:11 PM]:   Done, time to relax or as Bestgen says....FREEDOM!
HogCanyonHopper [06:54 PM]:   I like my little rod. it gets the job done
H8PVMNT [03:30 PM]: I can go both ways.

Nation

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Mar '13
  • @nationallmotors
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #56 on: Dec 11, 2016, 01:43:03 PM »
Im sure they will and when they do ill be contacting 4wheelunderground, AllPro or Alcan. TG is like the Wal Mart of offroading. Itll get you there, but wont last as long and youre not supporting good people imop.

SqWADoosh

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 10966
  • Male Posts: 2,417
  • Member since Oct '14
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Dec 11, 2016, 01:52:11 PM »
Im sure they will and when they do ill be contacting 4wheelunderground, AllPro or Alcan. TG is like the Wal Mart of offroading. Itll get you there, but wont last as long and youre not supporting good people imop.

He's a lost cause, Zack. Save your breath.