Author Topic: 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2WD - Tillamook Oregon - 1600$  (Read 826 times)

bleakhorizon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 50
  • Male Posts: 803
  • Member since Jul '07
  • I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
    • View Profile
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2WD - Tillamook Oregon - 1600$
« on: Mar 09, 2013, 07:58:54 PM »
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee TSI.....

Reliable 4.0 liter H.O. inline 6 engine, in front of an automatic 4speed overdrive transmission.
*new parts within the last 5k miles cap,rotor,plugs,wires, front brake pads, battery.
*newer parts in last couple years, Water pump, radiator, tires, shocks .

here is some detail on the TSI model, straight from Wikipedia....

A sporty TSi model (1997--1998) briefly debuted, exterior features included single color body paneling, with lower indigo blue striping and TSi accent similar to that found on the Eagle Talon model. They could only be ordered in select colors, which included Black, Platinum, and Deep Amethyst. TSi packages came equipped with 5 spoke 16-inch (410 mm) alloy wheels, 225/70R16 tires, sport tuned suspension and steering, fog lights, Luxury group, featuring: "Highland" perforated leather seats, overhead computer, power driver's seat and a premium sound system with steering wheel mounted controls. The 4.0 litre I6 and the 5.2 litre V8 were the only two available engines in this package. The TSi was priced between the Laredo and the Limited; however, it was comparatively unpopular and a limited number were sold.

Some Good points
*good tires, power seats, power windows, power door locks, sunroof, pioneer stereo and aftermarket speakers in doors body is in good shape (could use a wax), tow package, (hitch and wiring)

Given this is a 15 year old truck, there are some quirks and "special" parts....
here are the known, worst parts of the vehicle
*"Info" center in lower center of the dash does not work.
*Front seats are worn, torn in spots.. they both are electric and work fine, just show wear...
*Drivers rear door lock actuator will lock the door, but only unlock it half the time.
*Passenger rear door outside handle sticks sometimes, no big deal, we will show you how to open it when it does.
*Rear hatch has to be unlocked with key, and when opening it also has a quirk, needs a new handle. but opens every time.
*Left turn signal sometimes blinks fast, all the lights work, it just blinks a little faster....

All in all this is a decent rig for the price, we just have a few to many vehicles right now and need to downsize the fleet....

please e-mail me and i will get back to you when i can, if this AD is still up it is still available...

just took it to the car wash and had er sprayed down to take pictures

« Last Edit: Apr 13, 2013, 08:59:42 PM by bleakhorizon »
Those are some huge welds!

Tillamook, OR