Author Topic: seat delete panel V-6 4:10 rings and pinions 3rd gen lift coils in Bakersfield  (Read 2690 times)

Aaronm

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 164
  • Male Posts: 404
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
First Gen 84-89 4runner rear seat delete. Perfect for camping in the rear of your runner or hauling anything

Rear coils pulled off of my 95 runner look like they are 1 or 2 inch lift. $30

2 pair of V-6 ring and pinions 50$ for both.

IFS lockouts $40 for the pair.

Any thing you need IFS off of a 95 runner let me know I need it out of my way.

Everything is located in Bakersfield
« Last Edit: Jan 17, 2012, 10:07:14 PM by Aaronm »
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

rockin86runner

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: -18
  • Male Posts: 871
  • Member since Nov '07
    • View Profile
for the rear seat delete dose it go all the way to the front seats or just where the bottom of rear seats are
85 toy runner tons 4link front and rear ORIs 42 pitbulls

86 runner some other things  pained orange STOLEN REWARD IF FOUND

70 cj-5 renegade1 buick 231 v-6 t-18 dana20 dana 30,44 32in BFG at 

:usa: USN SEABEE EO2 SCW .....We Build.We Fight.We Defend....Hoo-Rah  GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS :usa:

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
for the rear seat delete dose it go all the way to the front seats or just where the bottom of rear seats are

It installs where the rear seats bottoms would install. Allows you to recline front seats and go all the way back.
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
finally sold the delete. I still have the 2 pairs of V-6 4:10 ring and pinions and rear lifted coils out of a 95 4runner.