Author Topic: 1984-88 Toyota Pickup/4Runner Temp face plate and clock $25.00 shipped  (Read 3109 times)

toomanytoyzz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 24
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
These were removed from an 1985 Toyota pickup. The panel is in good shape and the clock worked as it should. $25 to anywehre in the lower 48 states. Paypal is 77lubr@gmail.com. The part is located in Wilmington, DE.

toomanytoyzz [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile

Kentucky Jelly

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 144
  • Member since May '09
    • View Profile
How much for the faceplate only, shipped to 93644?
87 4Runner, IFS, 22RE, W56, 33x10.5 KM2's, 4.88's, ARB Rear, Downey Skid, BudBuilt X-member, Home Fab Front and Rear Bumpers, Sliders, MM Winch, A/C OBA, HID Hella 500's, Downey Header + Flowmaster, Fuel Tank Lift, EB Street RV Head, 268c Cam, Supra AFM, Bored and Balanced Bottom End, Long Travel Some Day, More To Come!

toomanytoyzz [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
$15.00 firm. After Mr. Paypal, Mr. Petroleum, and Mr. Postman take their cut of the pie I'm looking at about seeing $6-$7 dollars of it.  Clocks used to be sought after (along with most toyota parts), but the market has gotten sour to say the least. 

Kentucky Jelly

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since May '09
    • View Profile
Yeah, parts aren't fetching top dollar right now.  I'll take the faceplate for $15.  I'll PM you.
87 4Runner, IFS, 22RE, W56, 33x10.5 KM2's, 4.88's, ARB Rear, Downey Skid, BudBuilt X-member, Home Fab Front and Rear Bumpers, Sliders, MM Winch, A/C OBA, HID Hella 500's, Downey Header + Flowmaster, Fuel Tank Lift, EB Street RV Head, 268c Cam, Supra AFM, Bored and Balanced Bottom End, Long Travel Some Day, More To Come!

chefyota4x4

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 2
  • Member since Aug '11
    • View Profile
Maltese.... is that you that snagged my bezel? :( hahaha.

If the above inquirer doesn't end up getting it, please let me know and I'll take it.....

PM me? I tried to PM you, first day here, newb to Marlin forums.... derrrrr, sorry! lol.
"Hey, Chef, .... where ya going this time?" .... "Sierras, Sequoias,  even better.... maybe both!!"

Kentucky Jelly

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since May '09
    • View Profile
Maltese.... is that you that snagged my bezel? :( hahaha.

If the above inquirer doesn't end up getting it, please let me know and I'll take it.....

PM me? I tried to PM you, first day here, newb to Marlin forums.... derrrrr, sorry! lol.

Yeah, sorry Mark.  I had a face plate a while back from a part out, but I sold it off.  Then mine got a big hole in it, sooo I was in the market.  I'll keep my eyes peeled for another one.  Welcome to the Marlin board though.  Some good folks over here.

toomanytoyzz [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Faceplate sold. 

$12 shipped for the clock.  Paypal is 77lubr@gmail.com