Author Topic: **FRIDAY NIGHT LOSER'S CLUB** topic to keep busy...  (Read 1836 times)

dirtbag

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 841
  • Male Posts: 1,303
  • Member since Jun '04
  • flexes like dried doo-doo
    • View Profile
    • I am hot, huh?
**FRIDAY NIGHT LOSER'S CLUB** topic to keep busy...
« on: Jan 28, 2005, 11:38:12 PM »
ok, my questions are:

1) if I were to try a triple-lutz @ 6'5" 250 lbs. , would I hurt myself?

2) How many fingers am I holding up?

3) my truck has water in the oil. What should I have done back in August to remedy the problem, instead of waiting until now to have the desire to fix it?

4) Since I waited so long to try to fix it, what most likely has happened to my engine?

5) If a chicken and a half laid an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many pancakes would it take to shingle a doghouse?

6) If you had an uncle named Jack, and he somehow ended up being stuck on a ladder, would you help your uncle Jack off?

7) If you were a member of the opposite sex for a week, what would you do for that week?

8) do you currently have bloating/stomach cramps/indigestion/gastral fluids rumbling in your bowels?

9) Why am I so sexy?

10) what am I wearing, and how could that outfit look any better?

The questions that have actual answers ( NOT the ones you are stating personal opinions on ) will have the answers posted tomorrow whenever I get back on the computer.

For now, good night peeps,

DB AKA Mr. Sanchez AKA Mr. Snuff-a-luff-a-gus

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
Dude you have been smokin 2 much of that :pokinit:  :smoke:

wheelinyotagirl

• Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 200
  • Female Posts: 274
  • Member since Jan '05
  • I'm awesome
    • View Profile
    • myspace
I can answer 7 and 9 but I should probably keep the answers to myself :sly:
Go to www.friendsofthehighlakes.com and show your support, help reverse trail closures!

lilbuddy

• Dried Fruit Warrior
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: -234
  • Male Posts: 5,720
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
#2 is 7 fingers!!! Dirtbag you have too much time on your hands... But this is keeping me entertained for a minute or two...
RIP Kyota.... you are the man

GET IT!!!

dirtbag [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 841
  • Male Posts: 1,303
  • Member since Jun '04
  • flexes like dried doo-doo
    • View Profile
    • I am hot, huh?
ok, my questions are:

1 ) if I were to try a triple-lutz @ 6'5" 250 lbs. , would I hurt myself?

2 ) How many fingers am I holding up?

3 ) my truck has water in the oil. What should I have done back in August to remedy the problem, instead of waiting until now to have the desire to fix it?

4 ) Since I waited so long to try to fix it, what most likely has happened to my engine?

5 ) If a chicken and a half laid an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many pancakes would it take to shingle a doghouse?

6 ) If you had an uncle named Jack, and he somehow ended up being stuck on a ladder, would you help your uncle Jack off?

7 ) If you were a member of the opposite sex for a week, what would you do for that week?

8 ) do you currently have bloating/stomach cramps/indigestion/gastral fluids rumbling in your bowels?

9 ) Why am I so sexy?

10 ) what am I wearing, and how could that outfit look any better?

The questions that have actual answers ( NOT the ones you are stating personal opinions on ) will have the answers posted tomorrow whenever I get back on the computer.

For now, good night peeps,

DB AKA Mr. Sanchez AKA Mr. Snuff-a-luff-a-gus

The answers are as follows, answers marked with a * are personal opinion answers:

1 ) yes

2 ) 2 fingers. I'm doing a double-California 'wave'

3 ) first, pull the plugs & crank it over to see if all the water shoots out. Secondly, pull the filter & pan and drain the oil, change it, & go again.

4 ) most likely hydro-locked.

5 ) yellow because all the snakes were around the campfire practicing football plays.

6 ) No. I would help my Uncle Jack climb off the ladder, but I would NOT help him jack off.

*7 ) I personally would be a hoochie.  :thumbs:

*8 ) yes, I have gas, thanks for asking.

*9 ) My mommy made me that way :yesnod:

*10 ) I am wearing some Wranglers & a t-shirt right now. The way it could look any better is CRUMPLED UP ON MY FLOOR!!!!  :eyebrow:  :wink2: