The RWII Model #10000 is cabled best for battery operation. This model will also connect to all CV (constant voltage) and DC (direct current) output machines. This model is most frequently used by repairmen, maintenance workers, 4X4 off-road enthusiasts, ranchers, boaters, agricultural industry and anyone primarily using batteries as the power source.
The ground cable is attached to the red dual quick disconnect connectors. This makes welding jobs in remote locations easy, portable and quick. This model will run off any 18, 24 & 36 volt batteries in a parallel series depending on the application and material to be welded. The Model #10000 has a one year 100% parts and labor limited factory warranty.
10000 Features Ready Welder II Case Includes
* Welds Steel, Stainless and Aluminum or Any Metals Where Standard One or Two Pound Spools are Available
* Connects to Batteries
– 18 Volts can do Thin Sheet Metal
– 24 Volts will Single Pass 1/2" @ 275 amp
– 36 Volts will Weld up to 3/4" @ 350 to 400 amp
* Welds 22 Gauge to 3/4"
* Connects to MIG/Constant Voltage Output Welders
* Uses Wire Sizes from .023 to .040 without changing rollers.
* Uses Heavy-Duty TWECO Quality Front End Consumables
* Wire Speeds of 50 Inches to 900 Inches per Minute
* Polarity Indicator Lights
* Ten Foot Cable with Quick Disconnects, Can be
Extended to 80 Feet
* Built-in Gas Valve
* Ground Cable Attached
* RWII High-Impact MIG Gun
* Ten Feet of Cable
* One Spool of Flux Core Wire
* 300 Amp Ground Clamp
* Two Battery Clamps
* Extra Tips and Gas Hose Fitting
* Ten Extra Feet of Gas Hose
I paid just over 800 for this off the snap-on truck it is brand new and i'll sell for half what i paid for it. Please call or email me 541-730-1868 Marty