Author Topic: AMAZON NEEDS HELP OPENING THERE EYES: PEDOPHILES GUIDE TO LOVE & PLEASURE  (Read 3903 times)

BoG-ToY

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
PLEASE LET AMAZON KNOW THAT THIS NEEDS TO BE REMOVED....

guide to molesting kids?

http://www.amazon.com/Pedophiles-Guide-Love-Pleasure-ebook/dp/B0049U4CF6/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

Sparkplug

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: -130
  • Male Posts: 2,046
  • Member since Jan '08
  • Doin it Standing Up
    • View Profile
2008 TRD 4x4 Double Cab Tacoma
1994 12 valve 5 speed 4x4 single cab dodge 2500
1986 22re 5speed 3link 4runner (the beater)
1982 3rz swapped pickup (in progress)

bleakhorizon

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 50
  • Male Posts: 803
  • Member since Jul '07
  • I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
    • View Profile
WTF.... could only hope every book has a tracking device. so we can get these perverts
Those are some huge welds!

Tillamook, OR

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
Only problem is, its an ebook, I dont know if there is actually a physical item?

amazon says it would be censorship if they took it down....

guess they will make there decision after hundreds of thousands of customers DONT BUY from amazon this christmas season
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
this morning there was 50 negative comments on this book.....

in the LAST FOUR HOURS.....  the number has gone to over 500......

this does not count all the "flagged" reports that we do not get to see....

this was actually forwarded to me by my wife... through her babycenter.com forums....

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
No way! That has to be a hoax...I hope anyway.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

79coyotefrg

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
Mark,  unfortunately it IS real.   Ive posted the link on my facebook,  hopefully this will go viral on Amazon's ass and the sick guy that wrote the "book"
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
Mark,  unfortunately it IS real.   Ive posted the link on my facebook,  hopefully this will go viral on Amazon's ass and the sick guy that wrote the "book"

I checked it out and gave feedback on their site!
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
Thanks guys....

hopefully they get the point across

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
alright, I just talked with my wife and the current comments is right at 2000 comments 99% of them are ONE STAR.... also, this has hit the news.... something is going to happen

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
OMG my wife just found where someone posted up a portion of the book, explaining that FINGER COTS... the little latex finger covers.. can be used for.... well, children under the age of 13

86bobbedtoy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
unbeliveable!!
wtf were they thinking
there is no excuse,
feds need to shut them down under federal law,

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
if some dont know,
the Ebook is available in all states.
so now there crime has crossed state bordes.

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile

feds need to shut them down under federal law,

Under which law could they be shut down? What law did they break? Being disgusting is not a crime.

Allowing the government to censor what we can read is a VERY dangerous path. If enough private citizens get involved then it can be removed from their sales list.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
it seems that a good portion of this book is how to prevent a pedophile from getting caught/prosecuted

I dont have the patience to read something like this to give more details, nor to I have the mental capacity to not have it scar me.... SO thats all I can input on the book

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
abnormal is correct...

there has been no CRIME committed

and this could be a violation of freedom of speech if they were to get rid of the book, BUT AMAZON  as a company can decline any product on a moral basis 

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
well once a sicko gets caught and blams the book
then we will see

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
LINK IS DEAD... GUESS AMAZON DECIDED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PISSED OFF CUSTOMERS WASNT WORTH ONE ITEM FOR SALE?

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
Cool.

I'm sure there is some panty-sniffer network where they can stil buy it though.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
You know what...this might start something though... in ten days... if you search for "amazon pedophile" 

well, I kinda feel bad for amazon at this point, because from here on out, if you search amazon pedophile.... well its gonna be big

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
google search for amazon and pedophile, in the top ten was FOX NEWS and CNN both with the word BOYCOTT and AMAZON....

dang, boycott amazon.... I hope they find a way to keep ALL proceeds from the book, possibly even sue the guy for damages of maybe violating some policy of theres?

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
it was only off for 15 minutes.
its back

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
I just search amazon, it shows up under the search for pedophile, but when you click on it... its a dead link

79coyotefrg

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
spread the word http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boycott-Amazon-For-Selling-Pedophile-Guide/160618807309185

i searched for pedophile on Amazon and came up with 500 results.  504 to be exact :headshake:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
yeah but some of those are books regarding research, remorse and other such topics, not how to get away with kid rape

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
I see two reports online (Yahoo and MSN) that Amazon has pulled the book. I think their defense of their decision to sell the book does more harm to their image than anything else.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

cruzila

• Go go cruzila!
  • Hawk
  • Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,848
  • Member since May '02
  • MC20/21 Toybox #002 2.28 = 154:1
    • View Profile
    • MTA
Brilliant marketing by amazon. Right before Christmas, they put this up and, EVERY news station in the country is now doing free branding for them.
If you would like to help save the Rubicon, send money to the Rubicon Trail Foundation

Friends of Eldorado National Forest

wakkjobb

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -18
  • Male Posts: 1,590
  • Member since Dec '08
  • Back at it after 5 years!
    • View Profile
Link not working already?

I've heard of this lately in passing; can't believe what gets printed in this day and age. Many states have online "offendor" sites through their law agencies that provide information on them.

I'm convinced: the world has gone mad.

>>Dan
ASE certified shadetree mechanic and spoon operator
IronClad: If I wanted to hold hands and be nice I'd become a hippie.
85 4Runner, duals, 38s, 5.29s, locked, 3.4 swapped, GranVille Edition

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
No, it took a zillion hits on the website.. all as negative attention... for them to finally pull it.

I mean, I cant imagine the bandwidth that got used of negative interest in this item