Author Topic: 2010 Arkansas TTORA Takeover - April 9th - 11th  (Read 5625 times)

YotaJosh

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 499
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
2010 Arkansas TTORA Takeover - April 9th - 11th
« on: Feb 26, 2010, 07:04:14 AM »

The Arkansas Toyota Territory Off Road Association welcomes all off roaders to our 2010 event.

It will be held April 9th, 10th and 11th at the Superlift ORV Park in beautiful Hot Springs, Arkansas.

This event is catered to all Toyota 4×4 vehicles from rock buggies to 2010 Tacoma’s and FJ Cruisers, however if you are a Toyota owner and have friends with another make of 4×4 truck and they would like to attend, bring them on over as this is an open event.

For members of the Superlift park event costs will be $55 and for non members event fees will be $75 but includes a 1 year membership to the Superlift park (a $50 value).

We will have a catered dinner and Tshirts, a kids raffle and a raffle for the "big kids" as well.

Click here for the signup page --> www.ar-ttora.com/register10

If you plan on camping, you must call the park office at 501-625-3600 to reserve your site. More information can be found at orvpark.com.

IMPORTANT NOTE: when you sign up, you will be directed to Paypal where you will pay $25.00 of the event fee. The rest of the event fee (either $30 or $50) will be due to Superlift ORV upon arrival for park fees.

Once you’ve signed up, check out the rollcall and see who else is attending!

Be sure to follow us on Facebook, too!
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2010, 09:04:19 PM by 79coyotefrg »
'79 Short Bed Pickup 4x4
'04 4Runner V8 Sport 4x2

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
you beat me to it :ack:

GOOD JOB :woohoo:  I cant wait :hyper:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

bigarms23

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 111
  • Male Posts: 2,897
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
wish i could attend but i wont have the money to go
88 4runner 92 cpi duals 37 radial rockers and 4.8 coming soon

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
wish i could attend but i wont have the money to go
kind of a long drive from California, i guess your excused :)
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Brenjen

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Male Posts: 54
  • Member since Feb '08
  • Blazin' Idiot
    • View Profile
what's the link to facebook? The one listed doesn't link correctly, actually it doesn't link correctly on any of the hyper-links for me but it could be my own fault...maybe I clicked it wrong lol
1995 4Runner, bone stock, automatic 3.0, becoming a project slowly but surely

YotaJosh [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Links are fixed. Thanks for catching that.
'79 Short Bed Pickup 4x4
'04 4Runner V8 Sport 4x2

Brenjen

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Feb '08
  • Blazin' Idiot
    • View Profile
I'm gonna try to make it, I've never been to the superlift park....I've never thought it would be worth $50 & the fuel to drive down there from up here in Searcy.....especially with fuel prices on the rise again.

But my out of state trip is scheduled to have me home by April 1st & my wife's b-day is April 15th so; if she's ok with it & there's any $$$ left after the motels & fuel costs of my other trip me & her will be there with my non-armored, no sliders, needing tires, oil leaking 4Runner lol

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
plenty of bunny trails :thumbs:

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
:bump:

about two weeks before pre registration ends

YotaJosh [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Bump!

Three weeks 'til great wheeling at Superlift! :)
'79 Short Bed Pickup 4x4
'04 4Runner V8 Sport 4x2

Brenjen

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Feb '08
  • Blazin' Idiot
    • View Profile
I'm in. I need to do more stuff before I feel comfortable wheeling it too hard but I can't sit on the fence forever lol (honestly I wheel it during deer season a little so this shouldn't be much different except for the wife)

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
you wont see as much mud (depending on where you hunt) but even a stock truck with stock lift and tires can have a good time.

Brenjen

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Feb '08
  • Blazin' Idiot
    • View Profile
I usually don't hit much mud but what mud I do run into is red clay or river bottom muck; rocky hard pack is the norm where I usually hunt.

I don't think "bunny trails" would quite make my day but since I've never been there, I don't know what their ratings mean as it pertains to me. I've been out with people that claimed how impossible something was & I tootle through with open diffs & crappy tires & other times people say "aw hell it ain't nothing" & I wouldn't even attempt it lol

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
thats true too,  heres a basic run down

Superlift ratings

class 1.  stock trucks with 30 inch tires will not likely require 4wd, (ive seen a Honda Passport do them)

class 2.  stock with 31's might need 4wd lo range in places depending on erosion

class 3.   33's are best if no locker, or 31's with a rear locker and you dont mind smashing your rocker panels

class 4.   33's and a rear locker or dont get on it, you WILL need a winch if you do.  these are often off camber steep stair step climbs. i suggest 35's and a minimal of one locker and a winch, good seatbelts or 4 point harness, and no concern for body damage.
(ive got 35's and a rear locker, and sliders/bumpers and a winch but rarely go on them.)

class 5.  36's or larger, 4 or 5 point harness, locked front and rear (better have Longfields) a winch, snatch block, tree saver and strap, not to mention tools and plenty of spare parts.  On Superlifts site they also list a clean change of underwear and a camera.

Brenjen

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Feb '08
  • Blazin' Idiot
    • View Profile
Going by that I'm a two & a half lol

....I've read their site before but not recently; plus you never know what's advertising & wait ain't. One of my daughters friends dad has a Jeep all decked out & I told him about the park when he was complaining about the lack of OHV land here (he's from out West) & he told me he had already been there & was seriously unimpressed by it. I asked what in particular was the problem & he said the trails were doable without 4 wheel drive & sort of rolled his eyes *shrug*

I'll see for myself when I get there!

YotaJosh [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
I'll see for myself when I get there!

Glad you decided to come.

All the web wheeling in the world will never compare to actually making the trip and seeing things for yourself.  :biggthumpup:
'79 Short Bed Pickup 4x4
'04 4Runner V8 Sport 4x2

YotaJosh [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Pre-registration will close at the end of the day TODAY!
'79 Short Bed Pickup 4x4
'04 4Runner V8 Sport 4x2

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
THREE DAYS :willynilly:

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
had a great time besides this :eek: