Author Topic: diamond rear housing for toyota - COLORADO SPRINGS  (Read 2137 times)

FSAD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
diamond rear housing for toyota - COLORADO SPRINGS
« on: Jan 21, 2010, 06:26:04 PM »
aksing $700

Brand new Diamond rear axle housing from Front Range Off Road Fab. Build for IFS width, semi-float shafts. Big fill/inspection port. Never used, project abandoned. (only the housing and shafts in the picture, nothing else)

Also have:

-Superior rear shafts, with rolled splines for $300
-FROR T-case cross member (for the 10 degree clocked t case)
-custom radiator (inquire for dimensions)
-built chevy 4.3 motor
-misc other parts, 84 hood, front fenders, grille, steering damper, old 22r parts

http://www.mikesinfosite.com (most of the project is gone, just havent updated the site)

EVERYTHING MUST GO, EAGER TO SELL, MAKE OFFER !
84 ext cab project: current status-complete frame off: 4.3 is at the rebuilder's, 700R4 and dual cases still in the works. front lift prolly ORS's coilover. Rear-TBD. Will upgrade the axle shafts and birfs (longs) and brakes. 37" to 38" tires. Mostly a crawler, explorer vehicle, will drive on street some. Lots to go still...gutted cab needs seats, dash, etc, build the "bed", fuel cell, exo cage(?) and misc other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting. Open to suggestions as I go.

lifted_drifter

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 200
  • Member since Feb '09
    • View Profile
all front axle parts gone?

FSAD [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
yes, sorry, all i have left is above...
84 ext cab project: current status-complete frame off: 4.3 is at the rebuilder's, 700R4 and dual cases still in the works. front lift prolly ORS's coilover. Rear-TBD. Will upgrade the axle shafts and birfs (longs) and brakes. 37" to 38" tires. Mostly a crawler, explorer vehicle, will drive on street some. Lots to go still...gutted cab needs seats, dash, etc, build the "bed", fuel cell, exo cage(?) and misc other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting. Open to suggestions as I go.

minicrawlin

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 36
  • Male Posts: 388
  • Member since Oct '09
  • BAM!!
    • View Profile
holy crap i'm in love with that front axle!! superior job on that and others on that page! it's a shame to see you walk away. . .
the rocks Rock in South D SON!

FSAD [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
thanks for the compliments, i hope the guy who got it appreciates is as much as you.

im not really walking away, just in a better direction. dont know if you read the "about me" page on the site or not.  sometimes you wakeup and realize your barking up the wrong tree.  not to worry, tho, ill have plenty of time on "the other side".

mike

Slobbermouth

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 221
  • Member since May '07
    • View Profile
Do you still have the Radiator ?   What are you looking to get for it $ shipped to 93616.

Thanks

FSAD [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
i do!

it was custom sized, you will have to add tabs for mounting and make sure it will fit in your truck.  i had the core support cut out, and was planning on setting it between the frame rails with the bottom of the rad flush with the bottom of the frame.  again, i was going to build custom mounts for it.

here are the dimensions

22 wide
18 5/8 high
2.5 deep
add 1.25 filler neck and cap height

i would take 300, plus half the shipping with carrier of your choice. i have no idea what it  will cost.

call me
mike

Yota4life

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -128
  • Male Posts: 1,461
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
I just wanted to say great job on that front housings. looks stout for sure
88 Toyota Pickup with some stuff...
Build up: http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=11133.160

Slobbermouth

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 221
  • Member since May '07
    • View Profile
i do!

it was custom sized, you will have to add tabs for mounting and make sure it will fit in your truck.  i had the core support cut out, and was planning on setting it between the frame rails with the bottom of the rad flush with the bottom of the frame.  again, i was going to build custom mounts for it.

here are the dimensions

22 wide
18 5/8 high
2.5 deep
add 1.25 filler neck and cap height

i would take 300, plus half the shipping with carrier of your choice. i have no idea what it  will cost.

call me
mike

Let do some measuring on my rig and I will give you a call if it will work.

Thanks !

YotaChris

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 47
  • Male Posts: 274
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
WOW DUDE.. I Don't even know what to say... Definitely a sad day deciding to sell your baby!  :rivers: Brings a tear to my eye! Good luck on the sale I wish I had the money to buy all of that!! Exceptional work!!  :bowdown:
I LOVE MY YOTAS!!