Author Topic: free ipod/mini-ipod/rio/iriver/ $275 VISA CASH CARD!!  (Read 4648 times)

Fireimp141

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 786
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
free ipod/mini-ipod/rio/iriver/ $275 VISA CASH CARD!!
« on: Nov 14, 2004, 10:16:49 AM »
ok listen, before you get sceptical, my friend has done this and he got his ipod in 2 days ago.. completely new in the box apple ipod. All you have to do is click on this link,     http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=16608   and fill in a username and password at the bottom. Next you select which gift you want. Then you complete one of the many offers. Most do AOL because its free and you recieve confirmation in like 2 days, then after you have recieved credit for it you can just cancel and there is no cost involved. All you have to do is after you sign up, refer 5 people just like im trying to do and you will get a totally free ipod, no gimicks. My friend did this and i can even give you his email address if u want to talk to him personally. This is a 20gb ipod, 4gb mini ipod or many others for FREE! dont pass this up.

Thanx,
Jareth

4 Free items----
20GB Apple Ipod-10000 songs
4GB Mini Apple Ipod-1000 songs
5GB Rio Carbon-about 1250 songs
20GB IRiver-Songs/Pictures combo!!
$275 in Visa Cash Card
« Last Edit: Nov 14, 2004, 08:02:52 PM by Fireimp141 »
86 Toyota 4runner, 33X12.5-15 Aurora RT/02's on Series 97 15X10 rock crawlers, 3" performance body lift, Rancho RS5000's... Soon to be Marlin 1200 Clutch, tube bumper front and rear, nerf bars and roof rack... future plans include SAS 5.29's detroits!

I am the Amazing Turtle! and I'm awarding you 49 points, increasing your Turtle Points!

mudguts

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1114
  • Member since Mar '04
  • Meat of the Gods
    • View Profile
Re: FREE IPOD!!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14, 2004, 11:04:52 AM »
IPOD? Is that one of those 3 wheeled cars built in France? Can you put a Totally Intergrated Transfercase Sytem in it?
:nerv:                                                                                               :turtle: I love T.I.T.S. :turtle:

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Nov 14, 2004, 11:35:56 AM »
lol mudguts,  :tantrum: :tantrum: i hope TITS work with my POD ;)
86 Toyota 4runner, 33X12.5-15 Aurora RT/02's on Series 97 15X10 rock crawlers, 3" performance body lift, Rancho RS5000's... Soon to be Marlin 1200 Clutch, tube bumper front and rear, nerf bars and roof rack... future plans include SAS 5.29's detroits!

I am the Amazing Turtle! and I'm awarding you 49 points, increasing your Turtle Points!

RUGER

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 17404
  • Male Posts: 1,021
  • Member since May '02
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #3 on: Nov 14, 2004, 12:11:16 PM »
mud guts
i had no idea what it was either...86 had to tell me. i thought it was one of those palm thingys.

fire imp
can you plug it into the cig addapter in my rig. my tape player eats tapes(i'm really pissed about my ledoux) and my intenna is tucked under the hood(limited recetpion). my cb works great though.

happy trails
rich
:usa: GOD BLESS AMERICA :usa:

"the hag" 83 toy with 5" all-pro lift, marlin crawler dual case #1011 and marlin hy-steer, 35s, 5.29's, exo cage, yada, yada, yada. she's back in black.

97 F250
84 Grand Waggy
77 Scout II SS
96 Explorer Sport
20 F150

USN SEABEE 2008-2012 :usa:
run with THE PACK 4wdc of los osos
NRA life member

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Nov 14, 2004, 05:46:28 PM »
I think that you can plug it into the cig thingy, if not there is a little am/fm transmitter that you can buy thats real cheap, like 30$ i think and it allows you to plug ure ipod into the adapter and then plug ure adapter into your car, if you guys have any questions feel free to AIM me at Jareth4x4 or PM me. THis is a scam free thing that you can get a free ipod!!

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Nov 14, 2004, 07:46:02 PM »
Another friend just got his 5 referals :( imma be last to get this thing!!

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Nov 14, 2004, 07:50:31 PM »
and for all you that dont actually know what an IPOD is, its a little portable MP3 player that has 20GB, roughly 10000 songs, and it comes with a great warranty. You download songs directly from ure computer to the IPOD with a USB cable, included, or you can download them from the Itunes website or any other website. Also comes with headset and car adapter. A $600 device, FREE!!

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
they did a review on it and they said that they lose money when someone actually completes the 5 referrals but they make money because most people cant get 5 people to sign up so the people that get 4 or less are just wasting time and money and the company doesnt have to work, this is really not a scam. Its been reviewed by numerous websites and stuff, and there are pictures and testimonials on numerous sites. Plus for real life evidence, my friend just recieved his a little while ago.

RUGER

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since May '02
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
fireimp

what is the referals thingy you are talking about.

edit: you cleared it up for the most part before i posted.

happy trails
rich *ruger*  :usa: :turtle:  high tower

"the hag" 83 toy with 5" all-pro lift, marlin crawler dual case #1011 and marlin hy-steer, 35s, 5.29's, exo cage, yada, yada, yada. she's back in black.

97 F250
84 Grand Waggy
77 Scout II SS
96 Explorer Sport
20 F150

NRA life member

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Ok, when you sign up... you are signing up UNDER my link. My little number at the end of the link lets the company know that i refered you. When i get 5 people to click on my link and then sign up for an offer, they send me something free. THEN once ure signed up, you can do the same thing. All you do is just click on the refer friends link after youve signed up, and at the bottom is ure referral link, get 5 people and u get something free ;)

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
ANd every1 make sure that if u do sign up, after your done filling out the offer, you hit " i have completed this offer" But you cant just hit the button, if you do it denys you credit in about 5 days or so and then ure screwed. MAKE SURE U HIT THE BUTTON WHEN YOUR DONE!! or else i dont get credit.

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
And if u guys think the crap is cheap... break it. Apple sent my friend another IPOD free since he dropped his and the screen went blank. THERE ARE WARRENTYS ON EVERYTHING!!

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Still skeptical?? Check this stuff out... they are from diff websites, but all websites run the SAME EXACT THING!

http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.php?p=2961455
http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?t=149341&page=1&pp=15
http://users.zoominternet.net/~rconrad/ipod/ipod.html

And a Website review!!
 A new site has popped up on the Internet called MP3Players4Free.com that surprisingly has seen little business until recently. It does exactly what it says on the tin and offers surfers a brand-new free iPod. The catch you ask? Well, it's pretty minimal actually; all you have to do is sign up to one of a number of free trials to services such as AOL or RealNetworks and also get 5 friends to do the same. After the free trial has ended you can easily cancel and receive your free iPod in the post.

Many people have been sceptical of such a scheme due to the many matrix or pyramid schemes seen on eBay and around the web also offering free iPods. This one is legitimate however and is run by Gratis Internet, a well-known Washington based customer acquisition company. Their goal is to link up with advertisers and publishers and then try to steer as many customers as possible in their direction. They have several other sites including FreeCDs.com, FreeDVDs.com and even FreeCondoms.com.

Gratis make their money from the actual companies they send customers to receiving a lump sum for everyone that signs up. Many testimonials have surfaced from people who have received iPods from the offer and encouraging others to sign-up. Some people have even started affiliate websites called "conga lines" to show people this isn't a con.

People signing up to the offer has recently spiked unsurprisngly due to increased publicity and purely due to the fact it is a real offer.

MagPede

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 484
  • Male Posts: 142
  • Member since May '04
  • BANG!!!
    • View Profile
    • Cardomain page
wait wait wait        warranties on EVERYTHING     hhmm     so that means I could spend $274.99 of that cash card break it then get another right?                not hardly
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/486729/1
:respect:

Stupid ricers, useless wings are for penguins.

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Haha, ok well thanx Maggy, but how are you gonna break $275?  :hammerhead: Let me rephrase, the Ipod, Ipod Mini, Rio, and iRiver, along with the bonus gifts have warrenties.

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
BE SKEPTICAL NO MORE!! found the best website... referalls, testimonials, FAQ's, and a list of people getting freeeeeeee stuff!
http://www.wahm.com/boards/Forum75/HTML/004827.html

KYOTA

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1759
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
When i get 5 people to click on my link and then sign up for an offer

What is the "offer" that people are getting into so YOU can get free sh*t ? I'm the biggest skeptic you'll run into.

RUGER

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since May '02
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
fireimp

nope, not going to do it. it dose seem like a scam to me...it may not be for you but to me it dose.

happy trails
rich *ruger* :usa: :turtle: high tower

97 F250
84 Grand Waggy
77 Scout II SS
96 Explorer Sport
20 F150

NRA life member

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Rich, it really really isnt a scam... i wouldnt be on my favorite board trying to scam my friends... honestly. I have 2 real life testimonials of people that have gotten their ipod. And Kyota, the offers are the free trial things. Once u sign in, you complete like a FREE 60 day trial to AOL or something, just fill out info and try it out for like 3 days until i get credit for you filling out an offer, then you can cancel if u like. There is about 20 or so different offers that you can fill out, some you may actually want. I did the BMG music service and got me some CD's. Got billed for em, 20$ S&H and thats it, no other bills. This is the easiest way to make $275 ive ever seen.

UNBREAKABLE

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 372
  • Male Posts: 2,028
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a RockStar
    • View Profile
I filled it out...so we will find out if it is  :bull crap: or not
That's how I roll

KYOTA

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
Seems like if your trying to get peole to sign up you'd know a little more about it instead of "like a free trail or something". How does a company make money giving away $600 worth of product without getting something in return?

mudguts

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1114
  • Member since Mar '04
  • Meat of the Gods
    • View Profile
Is this like Amway or something? Go Diamond!!!
:nerv:                                                                                               :turtle: I love T.I.T.S. :turtle:

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Because, think of the exponential growth... 5, 25, 625, 15625... honestly. The number of Ipods or w/e they have to send out compared to the amount of people that sign up is 1/1000. If they get $20 from people that do the music club, or $40 from someone that forgets to cancel their membership, the :bling: is intense. The amount of people that actually get 5 people to sign up is minimal compared to the amount of people that get 4 or less. This is a serious thing, no :bull crap:
« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2004, 09:37:54 AM by Fireimp141 »

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
O yah and thanx by the way Rockwelled, whats ure email address so i can let you know when to cancel. I have like 4 people on my list that i dont know who they are :dunno:

KYOTA

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
If they get $20 from people that do the music club, or $40 from someone that forgets to cancel their membership,

I must have mis-read your first post, I thought it said it was "FREE"

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
It is, if you do it right... Mine wasnt free because I chose to pick the one that cost money. AOL is free, BLockbuster is free, 50% of the offers are completely free. And also what i was saying is that the membership is free, for 60 days or whatever it sais. If u still use it past that 60 day trial and dont cancel ure membership then it cost money. But llisten, if u did AOL, waited for credit and then canceled it would cost you $00.00.

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Also, i just looked and my friends offer went through. His AOL offer got accounted for already. He did this yesterday. Now he can cancel today and no fees are applicable.

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
COME ON PEOPLE WAHHHH!!

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
No one wants to do this? $275 in visa cash free?

Fireimp141 [OP]

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
HONESTLY?!