Author Topic: Lug studs  (Read 1539 times)

motorider228

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 433
  • Male Posts: 460
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Lug studs
« on: Aug 09, 2009, 03:52:43 PM »
Hey everyone, I am searching for some lug studs for my wives 2005 Pontiac Sunfire.  She broke two somehow and I am having a hell of a time finding some.  I would just take a trip to an auto parts store, but I'm stationed in Italy, and it seems as if they don't exist here.  Thanks for any replies, I've been pretty busy with work so I don't have a ton of time to search around online.  14 hour shifts, 6 days a week consume a lot of my time.  She keeps insisting she'll just drive around on three, but I won't allow that, the last thing I need is my Wife getting into a car accident and spending some time within the socialized (garbage) health care of Italy.  

Thanks everyone.  It is greatly appreciated.  :beerchug:

David

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: Aug 09, 2009, 10:08:19 PM by BLACKDOG »
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Re: Lug studs
« Reply #2 on: Aug 09, 2009, 08:02:08 PM »
I looked around a bit too. I'd say your best bet is to get someone from home to go down to the part store, pick you up a few and ship them of to you APO...that should make the customs thing easier.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

motorider228 [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 433
  • Male Posts: 460
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: Lug studs
« Reply #3 on: Aug 10, 2009, 02:20:33 AM »
Well my APO address is basically like a stateside address, so I can ship whatever I want to it, i just have to pick it up at the post office on base.  Thank you for the replies guys.