There is a bit of stock steel of the frame right there. It may be part of the stock tower, I forget. At any rate I took the grinder to it and leveled it off at about the middle of the frame. I then set the towers on that steel up against the frame. I made notched gussets to fit around the top corner of the frame and welded them to the sides of the shock tower. Then welded it all to the frame. I wanted the tower resting against the frame, not above the frame like I've seen on others, but I still wanted to use the most of my shock, so I went with the middle of the frame. I may not have explained that very well, but then its hard to explain the gusseting. I need to take some pictures. Oh wait, I just went out and looked at the truck. . . I set it on the metal, halfway up the frame, for the bumpstop pad. I've made a quickie drawing of the gusset in paint. The only addition to the whole set up of these towers I would make, would be some type of crossbar from one tower to another. They do leverage quite a bit above the frame. The gussets help, but a tie bar would be best.