Author Topic: Wholesale Ammo sale - June 20-21st, Grass Valley, CA  (Read 6845 times)

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
Wholesale Ammo sale - June 20-21st, Grass Valley, CA
« on: Jun 10, 2009, 12:47:10 PM »
Hey I was just throwing this out there for anyone in Nor Cal that might be interested. We (Miwall Corp) are having our annual Father's Day sale at our warehouse in Grass Valley, CA, Saturday and Sunday, June 20-21st. Its where we open up our warehouse and sell everything at the same price you would pick it up from us at a gun show. We should be fully stocked so whatever you are looking for we SHOULD have. Doors open at 9AM both days. We close at 5pm on Saturday and 4pm on Sunday. There will be food and drinks as well. Best bet to get what you want is to be waiting in line by 9AM.

Address is:

13235 Grass Valley Ave, Grass Valley, CA

June 20-21st.

If you have any questions feel free to ask though I cannot verify our inventory until I start to set up. We should have plenty of everything as this week and next week we will be preparing for the sale and trying to get as much together as possible.  :beerchug:
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

bigarms23

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 111
  • Male Posts: 2,896
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
thanks ill try and come down could use some more ammo cans
88 4runner 92 cpi duals 37 radial rockers and 4.8 coming soon

46&2 [OP]

• Hillbilly
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
thanks ill try and come down could use some more ammo cans

Oh yeah we have plenty of .30 and .50 cal cans
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1088
  • Male Posts: 9,756
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Damn, wish I could swing by  :down:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

46&2 [OP]

• Hillbilly
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
Just a bump for anyone interested. I will be there both days. Come on by and say whats up, I am the scruffy guy with a white boy afro.

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
I am the scruffy guy with a white boy afro.

:haha: 
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

46&2 [OP]

• Hillbilly
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
Sorry, apparently our hours will be 9AM to 4PM Saturday, and 9AM to 3PM Sunday.

Get there early... only advice I can offer lol

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Crap, forgot to ask the boss for the day off since he's letting 2 other guys take vacation despite telling us all we'd be shot down for on season time off  :shake:
RIP KYOTA

Stocker

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 962
  • Male Posts: 173
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Since 1977
    • View Profile
^^  Document it, document it, document it. 

This being an ammo thread, the time may come when you'll need all the ammunition you can lay your hands on.  :outtahere:
My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

If you don't learn something every day, you're not paying attention.

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Let's hope that never happens in my lifetime, comrade  ;)

I kinda made sure he knew I was hip the it today and he kinda dodged around it, but I now have a slight upper hand... I think  :headscratch:
RIP KYOTA

KYOTA

• Turtle Points: 1759
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
Sorry, apparently our hours will be 9AM to 4PM Saturday, and 9AM to 3PM Sunday.

Get there early... only advice I can offer lol

its gonna be like when the PS3 came out and people be gettin shanked in line  :talkingn:

46&2 [OP]

• Hillbilly
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
its gonna be like when the PS3 came out and people be gettin shanked in line  :talkingn:

Actually, it wasn't as bad as I thought. Got to work at 7AM this morning and there were already about 80 people there waiting. By 8:55 when we were preparing to open the doors, there were probably 400-500 people waiting outside. We issued numbers to everyone and only let in 200 people at a time for most of the day. We actually didnt sell out of too much stuff, mostly just our Reloads and various 9MM, 45, and 223.

In fact most of the people that came were from anywhere but GV. We had a few people that flew in from the mid to east coast, and rented cars or uhauls to drive back. we also had lots of So Cal, far Nor Cal, and NV residents too. Most of these people ended up staying at the warehouse all day long. I know at least one person bought $35,000 worth of ammo from us, and I know I helped dozens of people who walked away with small to medium sized pallets of ammo. It was pretty crazy but not as bad as the gun shows, we had some order to it and having only 200 customers at a time to help made things so much easier.

We are open again tomorrow and still have plenty of ammo. I managed to score about 500 rounds of 7.62x54 for $30 :gap: from our "pick n pull" tables. I am set for a while.

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
You wanna snag me any "pick n pull" .308, .243 or 6.5x55 swede  :crossed:  
RIP KYOTA

46&2 [OP]

• Hillbilly
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
You wanna snag me any "pick n pull" .308, .243 or 6.5x55 swede  :crossed: 

Haha I doubt there is anything left, it was the first thing customers came up to and was cleaned out tough. I am glad I had time to go through it before we opened, cuz it was like vultures on a pile of raw meat

trucha

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -9
  • Member since Mar '09
    • View Profile
lots of people getting ready to stop this madness....

46&2 [OP]

• Hillbilly
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
lots of people getting ready to stop this madness....

The public has generated such a mass hysteria about Obama and the future of fire arms and ammo in America that everyone is buying as much as they can because they are afraid of what might happen. I think at this point most of our customers are stock piling for the long run in fear of a shortage or a point in time where it is no longer available.

Personally I see this all dying down in the next year or so, but you never really know what might happen. I am taking the "better safe than sorry" route myself and stocking up while I can. I don't do a whole lot of shooting and usually only shoot 100 or so rounds when I do go out, so I am just storing it away for the future, whatever that may bring.

Plekto

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 27
  • Male Posts: 863
  • Member since Aug '07
    • View Profile
They forget that Obama is a hard-line Constitutionalist when it comes to legal matters.  He might be a Democrat, but there's nothing that he's ever done that suggests that he will try to go against the 2nd amendment. 

It'll blow over.   Good for ammo sales, though... heh.

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Only thing I ever shoot more than 20 rounds through when I go out is the .22, so I honestly don't need to buy much ammo to keep ahead. I've mostly stocked up on shot shells, cause it's easy to blow through 2 or 3 boxes a day when you get into lots of quail or dove  :wink2:
RIP KYOTA