Author Topic: we already knew he wasnt a US citizen  (Read 2690 times)

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 199
  • Male Posts: 1,616
  • Member since Jan '05
  • irish redhead texan, interesting combo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
we already knew he wasnt a US citizen
« on: May 18, 2009, 07:00:13 PM »
now the supreme court will hear the case. wonder whats gonna happen?
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=...mp;pageId=91763
read and comment :whip:

USAF EOD tech

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
Re: we already knew he wasnt a US citizen
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 07:10:57 PM »
Bad linky.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

jimbo74

• Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 07:29:47 PM »
What could they do?

I remember the race riots of the 60's...wasn't pretty.

Still, what is right is right.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 07:49:51 PM »
The question I have is why is there a question, he either is or he isn't. He should open every avenue to show he is a born citizen of the U.S. and just lay to waste any other thought. That is unless he has something to hide that may prove otherwise.

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 07:53:31 PM »
The question I have is why is there a question, he either is or he isn't. He should open every avenue to show he is a born citizen of the U.S. and just lay to waste any other thought. That is unless he has something to hide that may prove otherwise.

We are talking about a Chicago politician here...you think one would actually step up to the plate?

If it comes to pass that he is disqualified...the left would collectively :pokinit: one giant squealy worm! But, at least it would take some of the heat off Pelosi!
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 07:58:25 PM »
He's not going anywhere.  The vast majority of american people are complete morons who have no grasp on reality, so they'll just form some hairbrain reasoning why this doesn't matter.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

Duffil

• *lurker*
  • Turtle Points: 138
  • Male Posts: 4,844
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • PhotoBucket
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 08:00:49 PM »
He's not going anywhere.  The vast majority of american people are complete morons who have no grasp on reality, so they'll just form some hairbrain reasoning why this doesn't matter.
and start a revolution in the process. When the government formally disowns the constitution in such a way....well :pokinit: I guess I can't do anything anyway.

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 08:20:06 PM »
So, what happens if they determine he doesn't have the documentation (or the birthright) necessary to be president of the US.  Would we as a country redo the entire election, or would be removed, and biden step into the position ???

:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 08:24:31 PM »
McCain wins by default. :woohoo:

Naw, Biden would be pres.

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 09:18:13 PM »
McCain wins by default. :woohoo:

Naw, Biden would be pres.

I figured as much.  :down: 

So we've got a real bright guy ready to take obama's place then, huh?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/17/oops-biden-reveals-location-secret-vp-bunker/?test=latestnewscommentscomments\

Vice President Joe Biden, well-known for his verbal gaffes, may have finally outdone himself, divulging potentially classified information meant to save the life of a sitting vice president.

According to a report, while recently attending the Gridiron Club dinner in Washington, an annual event where powerful politicians and media elite get a chance to cozy up to one another, Biden told his dinnermates about the existence of a secret bunker under the old U.S. Naval Observatory, which is now the home of the vice president.

The bunker is believed to be the secure, undisclosed location former Vice President richard Cheney remained under protection in secret after the 9/11 attacks.

Eleanor Clift, Newsweek magazine's Washington contributing editor, said Biden revealed the location while filling in for President Obama at the dinner, who, along with Grover Cleveland, is the only president to skip the gathering.

According to Clift's report on the Newsweek blog, Biden "said a young naval officer giving him a tour of the residence showed him the hideaway, which is behind a massive steel door secured by an elaborate lock with a narrow connecting hallway lined with shelves filled with communications equipment."

Clift continued: "The officer explained that when Cheney was in lock down, this was where his most trusted aides were stationed, an image that Biden conveyed in a way that suggested we shouldn't be surprised that the policies that emerged were off the wall."

On Monday, Biden's press office issued a statement in response to this story, denying the bunker report.

"What the Vice President described in his comments was not -- as some press reports have suggested -- an underground facility, but rather, an upstairs workspace in the residence, which he understood was frequently used by Vice President Cheney and his aides," said Biden's spokesperson Elizabeth Alexander. "That workspace was converted into an upstairs guestroom when the Bidens moved into the residence. There was no disclosure of classified information."

In December 2002, neighbors complained of loud construction work being done at the Naval Observatory, which has been used as a residence by vice presidents since 1974.

The upset neighbors were sent a letter by the observatory's superintendent, calling the work "sensitive in nature" and "classified" and that it was urgent it be completed "on a highly accelerated schedule."

Residents said they believed workers were digging deep into the ground, which would support Biden's report of a secret bunker, but officials never confirmed the purpose of the work performed.

The revelation is the latest from Biden, who has a long history of political blunders.

Most recently, he said in a televised interview that if a family member asked him about traveling he'd advise staying away from public transportation or confined spaces to avoid swine flu -- a remark described as "borderline fearmongering" by an airline spokesman.

Click to see a full list of Biden's political blunders

:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

Plekto

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 27
  • Male Posts: 863
  • Member since Aug '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 06:09:51 PM »
Well, it gets worse.

Biden would be President and Pelosi would be VP.

I think my brain just a'splode.   :willynilly:

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2009, 07:05:42 PM »
Well, it gets worse.

Biden would be President and Pelosi would be VP.

I think my brain just a'splode.   :willynilly:

I don't think that's the case...Pelosi is 3rd in line of succession, in case Obama and Biden get...she's would be President, I think the new President would appoint his choice. Pelosi wouldn't take the appointment...she would fall in the power rankings. If the Speaker was automatically bumped into the Veep slot, Tip O'Neil would have been President Ford's Vice President.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Duffil

• *lurker*
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • PhotoBucket
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2009, 07:48:52 PM »
thank you Mr History. :acclaim:

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2009, 07:58:09 PM »
At work the other day we were talking about him being removed from office somehow, but the point people so often overlook is how far through his administration you'd to go before finally getting somebody worth having around.  May have talked to stocker about it too  :dunno:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2009, 09:22:54 PM »

at least someone here knows history   :yupyup:

those that do not know it......
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

Duffil

• *lurker*
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • PhotoBucket
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2009, 09:24:43 PM »
at least someone here knows history   :yupyup:

those that do not know it......
are doomed to repeat it!

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2009, 09:26:27 PM »
are doomed to repeat it!

NOOOOOOOOOO. get an F in history class.  :smack:
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 01:42:15 PM »

I do what I can!

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Plekto

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 27
  • Male Posts: 863
  • Member since Aug '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2009, 05:10:27 PM »
So who would he choose...

Probably punk out and chose Hillary. 

Same difference.  *points to other half of his exploded head over in the corner*