Author Topic: TLCA/TAC Event - Flat & Nasty ORV - Missouri (10/2 - 10/4)  (Read 1451 times)

Ranski

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -160
  • Male Posts: 73
  • Member since Nov '05
  • I have no idea what I'm doing
    • View Profile
It’s that time of year again, Tornado Alley Cruisers is hosting it’s 3rd annual “Get Flat Nasty with Tornado Alley Cruisers” at Flat Nasty Offroad Park.

The sign up sheet can be downloaded by clicking http://www.tornadoalleycruisers.com/blog/Flat_Nasty_2008_SignUp.pdf

Please fill out and mail your completed registration including fees (no later than 9/19/2008) to:
     Tornado Alley Cruisers
     1116 E 84th ST
     Kansas City, MO 64131

Our third annual TLCA-Open Event, hosted by Tornado Alley Cruisers, will feature three days of trail rides, BBQ dinner, raffle, driver’s raffle, kid’s prizes, and lots of family fun.

Flat Nasty Off-Road Park (www.flatnasty.net) is located 12 miles south of Salem, MO in the beautiful Ozarks. The park features 860 acres with ~ 50 miles of trails suitable for stock rigs to full competition buggies. There’s even one trail that has NEVER been driven in its entirety, and another so difficult that the park owner has put a cash bounty out for the first driver to make it to the top. Other attractions in the area include canoe / float trips on the Current River. There are three large primitive camping areas with an outhouse. Off-site lodging is available in nearby Salem, MO - a list of hotels is available on the Flat Nasty web site.

Event registration includes park fees for three days for driver, one raffle ticket, one driver’s raffle entry, one meal ticket for Friday evening, an event T-shirt, and event decal. Camping fees will be collected at park entrance for those desiring to camp at the park.
All trucks must pass TLCA safety guidelines. Each truck will be inspected at the event before
completing the registration process. This is now a TLCA-open event, and all participants are
welcome.

Randy
85' 4Runner w/ lots o' Marlin stuff (and I got the stickers to prove it)

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
 :psss: maybe one of the mods can merge these threads    http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=48376.0
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

Ranski [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -160
  • Male Posts: 73
  • Member since Nov '05
  • I have no idea what I'm doing
    • View Profile
Ooops MY BAD...didn't realize there was another post...must have been that 2-year old screaming in my ear ;-)
Randy
85' 4Runner w/ lots o' Marlin stuff (and I got the stickers to prove it)