Author Topic: Women's lib...comes to terrorist groups?  (Read 1687 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Women's lib...comes to terrorist groups?
« on: May 31, 2008, 12:56:17 PM »
Al-Qaida's stance on women sparks extremist debate
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080531/ap_on_re_mi_ea/al_qaida_s_women

Is this really the forum for Muslim women to gain equality? I mean...once your equality has been achieved, they strap some C4 to your chest (and then stone you for letting men touch you) and you go blow up a pizza joint full of kids. Next thing you know...there will be a Muslim sitcom (is there comedy in Islam?) where a big, homely woman who has seen the light berates her weeniefied husband...you know, a new take on Maude! The hilarity will never stop!
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

79coyotefrg

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
Re: Women's lib...comes to terrorist groups?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 01:02:40 PM »
i guess we'll find out when Obama  becomes president  :wall:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 01:20:29 PM »
Al-Qaida's stance on women sparks extremist debate
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080531/ap_on_re_mi_ea/al_qaida_s_women

Is this really the forum for Muslim women to gain equality? I mean...once your equality has been achieved, they strap some C4 to your chest (and then stone you for letting men touch you) and you go blow up a pizza joint full of kids. Next thing you know...there will be a Muslim sitcom (is there comedy in Islam?) where a big, homely woman who has seen the light berates her weeniefied husband...you know, a new take on Maude! The hilarity will never stop!

Or how about the one with the lazy good for nothing shoe salesman husband, Al-hamas, and his attractive (at least as much as we can see of her through the window in her burka) but lazy wife, a'peggie and their two kids, the very *friendly* personty girl, and the geeky boy...Oh, I know, they can strap bombs to the kids in different episodes but because the husband is so incompetant they never go off... they just keep trying and trying... OMG would that be a LAUGH...
Married with Martyrs!

Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 01:21:01 PM »
i guess we'll find out when Obama  becomes president  :wall:
:rofl2: you kill me Glen. AS IF! :rofl:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit: