Author Topic: Not UR usual candle scents!  (Read 1943 times)

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1346
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
Not UR usual candle scents!
« on: Apr 09, 2008, 08:20:40 AM »
I saw this on our local morning news channel.  Local guy making and selling very unique candles scents!  Take you time and read all the descriptions on each candle!   :rofl2:

http://www.hotwicks.com/
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Not UR usual candle scents!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 09, 2008, 08:27:23 AM »
:rofl:

I wonder if it really smells like beer?

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Apr 09, 2008, 08:56:11 AM »
:rofl:

I wonder if it really smells like beer?

To get the full effect of that candle...you have to combine the Stripper and the Urinal Cake candle, hell...you could get a strip club experience with none of the cash loss and none of the potential damage to Mr. Winky!

I was a bit disappointed in the Hippie candle. I was thinking the Urinal Cake with weed, dirty underwear and patchouli
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 850
  • Male Posts: 2,588
  • Member since Jan '07
  • when my toyota grows up it'll be just like my chevy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Apr 09, 2008, 12:51:32 PM »
To get the full effect of that candle...you have to combine the Stripper and the Urinal Cake candle, hell...you could get a strip club experience with none of the cash loss and none of the potential damage to Mr. Winky!

I was a bit disappointed in the Hippie candle. I was thinking the Urinal Cake with weed, dirty underwear and patchouli
Not so fast there, Mr! .... There still could be trouble for Mr. Winky if he happens to find his way into that lit stripper scented candle.  :disturbed:  :gap:

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Apr 09, 2008, 01:24:37 PM »
Not so fast there, Mr! .... There still could be trouble for Mr. Winky if he happens to find his way into that lit stripper scented candle.  :disturbed:  :gap:

I'm sorry...maybe I didn't spend as much time fantasizing about the possibilities as you did...I never considered letting the candle give me a lap dance!  :disturbed:
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Apr 09, 2008, 05:39:36 PM »
I may have to get a stripper candle  :wink2:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

unclejpl4x4

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 348
  • Male Posts: 3,522
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #6 on: Apr 09, 2008, 05:40:43 PM »
wtf...... have i stubled in2

i like it  :beer:
build thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39214.0
CB install http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=45467.0
roundeyes http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=33294.0;highlight=round+eyes
LC exhaust head 2 tip, EB RVstreethead O/S valves,EB  268c/torker cam , .20 over , metal t-chain wear pads
MARLIN clutch 1200, master clutch cly

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Apr 09, 2008, 10:45:29 PM »
I'm sorry...maybe I didn't spend as much time fantasizing about the possibilities as you did...I never considered letting the candle give me a lap dance!  :disturbed:
You know, sometimes he does have a mind of his own and he must be punished for his ways of thinking.... :spankbutt: Bad Mr. winky, bad!  :spankbutt:  :disturbed:  :rofl:

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Apr 09, 2008, 11:21:10 PM »
You know, sometimes he does have a mind of his own and he must be punished for his ways of thinking.... :spankbutt: Bad Mr. winky, bad!  :spankbutt:  :disturbed:  :rofl:

I got nothing to add to that one...you be on y'own!  :rofl2:

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Apr 10, 2008, 12:03:20 AM »
I smell sumtin burnin'....Gotta Go!  :burnout:  :shhh:

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Turtle Points: 2243
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
« Reply #10 on: Apr 10, 2008, 08:36:21 AM »
Where is the "I just smoked everyone on the freeway because I have a 3RZ BEAST" candle?

It smells like big oversized 6 cylinder and 8 cylinder engines with oil leaking all over them with a rough idle and horrible gas mileage and reliability. And when the candle burns out, it burns through the metal tin catching your house on fire, which is the equivalent of how much time and extra money you'll need in order to keep your V8 running in your Hilux :tease:

wow, I got carried away with that one :lipsrsealed: Gotta vent once in a while :gap:
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Apr 10, 2008, 08:47:23 AM »
How about a gear oil candle? or burning clutch scent?

Maybe I could get rid of some of this crap in my garage
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Apr 10, 2008, 08:49:58 AM »
Where is the "I just smoked everyone on the freeway because I have a 3RZ BEAST" candle?

It smells like big oversized 6 cylinder and 8 cylinder engines with oil leaking all over them with a rough idle and horrible gas mileage and reliability. And when the candle burns out, it burns through the metal tin catching your house on fire, which is the equivalent of how much time and extra money you'll need in order to keep your V8 running in your Hilux :tease:

wow, I got carried away with that one :lipsrsealed: Gotta vent once in a while :gap:
How about a gear oil candle? or burning clutch scent?

Maybe I could get rid of some of this crap in my garage
:psss: Maybe they have a forum with a "products suggestion" area....try that!  :gap: :rofl: