Author Topic: what is going on with my truck? ENGNBLDR.COM ?  (Read 5139 times)

LOL @ IFS

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 292
  • Member since Dec '06
  • Not so common common sense.
    • View Profile
Yep, another vouch for EB.com.  Ted is very helpful, quick to reply to an email, and ships in a timely manner.  One thing that kind of bugged me was that while he has a "we support the troops" banner, he doesn't offer military discounts (hey, even $5 or $10 helps out).

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
Engnbldr.com com kicks butt.  Ted knows his stuff too.  I just finished my rebuild using his kit and cam.  You'll be hard pressed to find anything bad about their stuff on the net. ;)
my engine is built with teds parts too  :love:
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

porkchop [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Male Posts: 630
  • Member since Jun '07
  • Yeah 2 @ 1 time
    • View Profile
cool enough said I will be ordering parts in the morning thanks
85 TRUCK AUSSIE IN FRONT LINCON AROUND BACK MARLIN 4" SPRINGS UP FRONT WITH 63 CHEVYS ON BACK. REBUILT 22R WITH CRAWL CAM AND FEW OTHER THINGS NOTHING HUGE JUST WAITING TO GET PROPANE ON IT. RUNNIN 35'S M/T WITH MY LONGFIELDS 30 SPLINE SUPER AXLES. 4.7's IN T-CASE AND ON THE WAY WITH DUAL CASES. FULL HYDRO WITH TG ROCK ASSULT PUMP AND 2 X 6 AG RAM

lilrick

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jan '08
    • View Profile
could the vent on the fuel tank be clogged?

porkchop [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
  • Yeah 2 @ 1 time
    • View Profile
nope done checked
85 TRUCK AUSSIE IN FRONT LINCON AROUND BACK MARLIN 4" SPRINGS UP FRONT WITH 63 CHEVYS ON BACK. REBUILT 22R WITH CRAWL CAM AND FEW OTHER THINGS NOTHING HUGE JUST WAITING TO GET PROPANE ON IT. RUNNIN 35'S M/T WITH MY LONGFIELDS 30 SPLINE SUPER AXLES. 4.7's IN T-CASE AND ON THE WAY WITH DUAL CASES. FULL HYDRO WITH TG ROCK ASSULT PUMP AND 2 X 6 AG RAM

porkchop [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
  • Yeah 2 @ 1 time
    • View Profile
Just called and engnbldrs good box of goodys is on its way!!!!!!! :woohoo:

ROKTOY829

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 45
  • Male Posts: 191
  • Member since Feb '08
    • View Profile
where you do you plan on getting your propane kit from. theres a guy around selma tenn that installs propane
for 550$ you mount your tank & bring it to him.

porkchop [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
  • Yeah 2 @ 1 time
    • View Profile
really cool i was going to go with ebay kit for 695$ i need to see how far he is from me. thanks you know any of his work ? anybody running his setup?

ROKTOY829

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Feb '08
    • View Profile
talked to a few guys and they love it plan on riding with them when i get the chance they say it gets good throttle response and power. think its in hardin county.

porkchop [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
  • Yeah 2 @ 1 time
    • View Profile
thanks man  i am in east tn i might have to try and get a # or something

ROKTOY829

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Feb '08
    • View Profile
i'll see what i can do i had but lost it let you know