Author Topic: 1999 TOYOTA TACOMA XTRACAB 4x4 DANA 44 SOLID AXLES  (Read 8626 times)

4Runnerguy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 330
  • Member since Jun '02
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
1999 TOYOTA TACOMA XTRACAB 4x4 DANA 44 SOLID AXLES
« on: Feb 11, 2008, 08:03:58 PM »
3.4 engine with only 99k original miles, clear title with no accidents.  Nice shape throughout. Automatic, A/C, tilt, pioneer stereo.  Stock engine except for ca smog legal air intake and electric fans.  Using synthetic oil.   Upgraded to solid axles, front Ford high pinion Dana 44 with Chevy 6 lug outers, E-Z locker with Yukon 5.19 gears.  Rear is a Jeep J-10 Dana 44 with matching gears and Detroit locker.  New 37 MTR’s on aluminum rims.  Warn 8274 winch with in cab control.  Runs good, I am using as a daily driver right now.  If this is what you are looking for, would definitely be worth the drive to El Centro, CA $9000, you can’t build one like it for that price.  760-960-3283

AaronB

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 287
  • Male Posts: 2,452
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Wish I Was Crawling
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
nice and clean. good luck, it should sale fast.
"Never make your passion your occupation. it will loose it's luster and become work. that's why i never wanted to become a gynecologist!"

I also taught him how to put in 5min of hard work and then spend 15min staring and admiring what you have done...

ripnrr

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 37
  • Member since Oct '07
    • View Profile
Wish I had the cash. Bump for clean taco!
You never know how you look in someone else's eyes!

notyourmomslx450

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 200
  • Member since Jan '08
    • View Profile
was it wrecked or did the airbag deploy at some point?  the airbag part of the steering wheel looks like it's a different color than the rest of the interior.  can you post the VIN?
-Jason

"Daily Destroyer"-'94 xtra cab, solid axle, longs super set, 5.29s, detroits, dual ultimate, 37" MTRs, bobbed 12", Gulf Coast Crawl Shop bumpers, custom dents :eek:
"The Anchor"-'97 LX450, OME J-springs & L-shocks, spring spacers, wheel spacers, 35" Super Swamper SSRs, ARB, rack, it's just getting started

4Runnerguy [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jun '02
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
OK here is the deal, I am getting messages on what a good deal this is and what is wrong with it? So here is the deal with the truck, I want $9000 because that is what I have into it. The title is clear, no accidents and paint is stock, not covering anything up. The DS airbag is a little bit of a different color because when I got the truck it had one of those stupid Grant steering wheels, it had the stock steering wheel in the back seat and I got a grey airbag and painted it tan to match a little better, if you want a matching tan bag you can get one on ebay for about $100 and just replace it, the airbag system tests fine. Truck is ready to go and dependable as is except I would finish the highsteer, has a crossover steering right now, but has a stock tie rod in the stock location, looks too close to springs and should be raised anyways. You would need about $400 in parts, Tundra oil pan, DS Sky steering arm, and a new tie rod made, everything needed should be bolt on. This truck stock with this low mileage would sell for $8k, so for an extra $1000 you get a winch and solid axles with lockers, the only problem is you would have to drive down to so-cal to get it. Truck should have no problems driving back to wherever you want. It is smog legal as well as street legal.  The vin # is 4TAWN72N0XZ452884 and I have a clean carfax if needed.

4Runnerguy [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jun '02
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
Sold, somebody got a good deal, was definately worth his drive.