Author Topic: Rubicon/Fordyce - Spring/Summer 2008  (Read 6553 times)

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
Rubicon/Fordyce - Spring/Summer 2008
« on: Feb 05, 2008, 10:20:13 PM »
I want to get some runs organized for Fordyce and Rubicon for this spring and summer. I am only available on weekends, and I need a lot of advance notice (IE a month or more) so my GF and I can get the time off and plan our school around it. So if anyone wants to come along, let me know when you are free and what weekends you think would work. I am trying to avoid big weekends (Like July 4th) so we can more or less have the trails to ourselves. I want to get as much wheeling in as I can this year because I might be moving to Humbolt and going to school full time, so I wont have ANY time to wheel. reply here or PM me if you want to join us! We already have 3-4 built Yotas but are always down to wheel with anyone!! Hit me up if you are interested.  :beerchug:

TRIPS PLANNED SO FAR:

Date: July 4th weekend (7/3-7/6 2008)
More Information: Contact ROCKO
« Last Edit: Mar 03, 2008, 09:36:08 PM by fortysixandtwo »
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

Doof

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,205
  • Member since Apr '07
  • establised summer of 89
    • View Profile
Re: Rubicon/Fordyce - Spring/Summer 2008
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2008, 03:05:44 PM »
im down.... just post the dates and ill check with my schedule when the times comes

TIMS89CRAWLER

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 35
  • Male Posts: 1,968
  • Member since Oct '07
  • BORN TO WHEEL, FORCED TO WORK...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 2008, 03:29:09 PM »
sounds good man im down too! just post dates

:thumbs: :beer:
Having a 12 second Honda is just like coming out of the closet; You're going to surprise a bunch of people, but in the end you're still gay.

www.choptechfab.com
www.myspace.com/choptechfab

1989 x-cab truck, 96 2rz swap, MC07-R10 duals w/flat belly, doved front, bobbed bed, all pro 5" springs F&R, lincoln locked F&R, 38.5" sx's and still at it!
CHECK THE BUILD
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39494.0

46&2 [OP]

• Hillbilly
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Feb 12, 2008, 06:05:39 PM »
I will once I figure them out. If you guys have any weekends you definitely CANT come, PM me and let me know so i can try and make plans that work for everyone
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

superyota

• Prestige Worldwide
  • Turtle Points: 71
  • Male Posts: 3,362
  • Member since Oct '05
  • what happened?
    • View Profile
    • Placer County Crawlers
« Reply #4 on: Feb 26, 2008, 08:31:22 AM »
sounds like fun!  i'm open just about any weekend, unless my wife gets scheduled to work. 
ABD Motorsports

If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Placer County Crawlers - President 2011-2016
www.placercountycrawlers.com

Rubicon Trail Foundation - Property Committee member
Friends of Fordyce - Board Member
KK6QDW

ROCKO

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -49
  • Male Posts: 743
  • Member since Sep '07
  • NOR-CAL WHEELIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Mar 03, 2008, 09:21:49 PM »
july 4th rubicon.....staying thursady to sunday...star uncle toms cabin end up in homewood (south lake tahoe) 6 rigs are going so far :thumbs: we will be at big sluice on the 4th friday nite partying all weekend.....
JUST ANOTHER ROCK CRAWLER....
with a lot of good stuff

F@$K CANCER

46&2 [OP]

• Hillbilly
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Mar 03, 2008, 09:34:14 PM »
july 4th rubicon.....staying thursady to sunday...star uncle toms cabin end up in homewood (south lake tahoe) 6 rigs are going so far :thumbs: we will be at big sluice on the 4th friday nite partying all weekend.....

I will think about it but i have heard the con on big weekends like that is packed. if i dont figure out anything though i will make it happen :D

Since you threw that out there I will keep this post updated with all trips at the top that people want to post.

ROCKO

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '07
  • NOR-CAL WHEELIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Mar 17, 2008, 02:37:56 PM »
I will think about it but i have heard the con on big weekends like that is packed. if i dont figure out anything though i will make it happen :D

Since you threw that out there I will keep this post updated with all trips at the top that people want to post.
thats the fun part one big freakin party.......

we are also going to do slick rock rd (lake alpine on memorial day weekend
some crew(slick rock mafia) we ran into in arnold invited us up for the weekend 5/23-5/26 it should be fun they had a couple built yotas we seen so far
with a lot of good stuff

F@$K CANCER

CTorri

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 155
  • Member since Aug '06
  • Walk the Line Crawlers
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Mar 20, 2008, 12:39:50 PM »
Keep us posted we are always up for a trip!  Have Fordyce n the back yard!  Moonrocks is great too!

46&2 [OP]

• Hillbilly
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Mar 20, 2008, 05:55:30 PM »
Keep us posted we are always up for a trip!  Have Fordyce n the back yard!  Moonrocks is great too!

Nice! Fordyce is about 25 minutes from my house. Might hit Fordyce first but I am not sure, just blew a tcase so I gotta get a few things in order, plus it seems between work and school I never catch a break. I really need to get out and wheel this year.....

ROCKO

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '07
  • NOR-CAL WHEELIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Mar 21, 2008, 10:47:10 AM »
you got fordyce in the backyard...sweet plan a trip and i will come up....i always go to the jeep jambroee there in august my buddy has a cabin right off by meadow lake behind a big gate thats always locked....i have the key to the gate we could hang out there and do some wheelin' :thumbs:
with a lot of good stuff

F@$K CANCER

dickdog

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Apr 13, 2008, 07:17:52 PM »
I'm looking to join a group of wheelers..I'm close to the con. I haven't wheeled in two years. I'm building a truck you can see it at http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=540218 would love to run the con on the 4th with you guys already took the days off.

kiyul4130

• Brown Star Award
  • Turtle Points: 279
  • Male Posts: 3,265
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Turdburgalin since 1985
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Apr 14, 2008, 08:10:45 PM »
I am trying to avoid big weekends (Like July 4th) so we can more or less have the trails to ourselves.

TRIPS PLANNED SO FAR:

Date: July 4th weekend (7/3-7/6 2008)
More Information: Contact ROCKO

this confuses me a lot? anyways...i usually hit up the con 3 times during the summer. im hoping to hit up fordyce once and the con twice this summer.
-kiyul-
92 1 ton ex cab, marlin dual ultimates, 42 iroks, hydro assist, flat bellied, linked and more...
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER

ROCKO

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '07
  • NOR-CAL WHEELIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Apr 15, 2008, 12:55:36 PM »
we are now also going to do either the con on memorial day or deer valley trail......slick rock does not allow green sticker buggys and my buddy i will post up when it gets a little closer
with a lot of good stuff

F@$K CANCER

46&2 [OP]

• Hillbilly
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Apr 15, 2008, 08:51:39 PM »
this confuses me a lot? anyways...i usually hit up the con 3 times during the summer. im hoping to hit up fordyce once and the con twice this summer.

Yeah well I didnt want to do july 4th but everyone and their mother that i talk to his going for the 4th so i figured screw it. Id rather not go on the fourth, just speaking for myself. but if i cant get anyone else to go any other time the 4th it is. i work weekends and go to school full time so i dont have much free time to work with. i'll take it however i can get it

4x4Haze

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 7
  • Male Posts: 337
  • Member since Feb '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Apr 26, 2008, 09:38:24 PM »
I havent been to the con or fordice yet but im down whenever you guys all go, although i dont think my truck can drive itsself there
A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but dont start anything."