Author Topic: Justice awaits?  (Read 1145 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Justice awaits?
« on: Jan 28, 2008, 05:03:09 PM »
This is the stunad that ran over and killed the BP agent I was ranting about in the Ledger is dead thread. A life time in a Mexican jail might be good for the little crotch canker.

One thing I don't understand though...if the Mexican government thinks it's alright for 10% of it's population to sneak into our country...why are they charging this hard water stain on the toilet of life with smuggling humans?

Man suspected of running over border agent held for trial in Mexico

MEXICO CITY - A man suspected of running over and killing a U.S. border agent has been held over for trial in Mexico on migrant smuggling charges.
The federal Attorney General's office announced late Sunday that a judge had ordered a trial for Jesus Navarro, 22. It did not say when his ruling was issued.

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/ss/local/75320.php
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
Re: Justice awaits?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2008, 05:05:31 PM »
i could see them charging him jsut because they dont want anymore bad publicity with the us... as much as we dont liek mexico and them us, we do a lot of commerce together, commerce that if halted would seriously jack both economies
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2008, 05:23:58 PM »
If they didn't want anymore bad publicity in the US, they'd clinch the sphincter that is their border and stop their residents from entering, and they wouldn't pregnant dog when we killed them just like they do on their southern border.  That is all.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #3 on: Jan 29, 2008, 08:48:08 PM »
they probably did it  cause they figured  he's face the death penalty  over here  :tantrum:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way