Author Topic: knuckles spindles hubs and such  (Read 2956 times)

BoG-ToY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
knuckles spindles hubs and such
« on: Sep 09, 2007, 09:02:02 PM »
Kinda a test run, Ive got, two knuckles with lower caps, two spindles, two hubs(not lockout hubs, but the thing the bearing races press into)

ALL OF IT, for 100 bucks plus shipping

Or make me an offer, I have no idea what to sell it for, also have backing plate elminators, add 14 bucks for those, sorry, but spindle nuts not included

may break up for the right price, or if my 100 bucks is reach by agreement between others on what they need and how much they are willing to pay

shipping from 32542   eglin AFB florida,   ALSO, for the right price I will have an 85 housing I may be able to bring to the west coast,  or anywhere along I10 and I5 from florida to cali and up to eugene oregon.....but its gotta be worth my time and money, sorry, no birfs or third
« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2007, 01:03:19 PM by billybobf »
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
Re: knuckles spindles hubs and such
« Reply #1 on: Sep 10, 2007, 02:46:19 PM »
somebody make me an offer?
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sep 13, 2007, 10:55:28 AM »
anybody?    I will sell seperate if I need to, Or I will keep as spares if I cant sell the crap

AaronB

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 287
  • Male Posts: 2,452
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Wish I Was Crawling
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #3 on: Sep 13, 2007, 01:59:13 PM »
could you put up pics of what exactly you have. I need some parts.
"Never make your passion your occupation. it will loose it's luster and become work. that's why i never wanted to become a gynecologist!"

I also taught him how to put in 5min of hard work and then spend 15min staring and admiring what you have done...

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sep 13, 2007, 07:59:12 PM »
um, yeah, I could post pics, probably tomarrow morning, but, all that is there is the spindle the knuckle the lower bolt on cap for the knuckle bearings and the hub that the rim bolts to. nothing more, nothing less

but, as requested I will round up these items and get some photos and then get them ready to ship

AaronB

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 287
  • Male Posts: 2,452
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Wish I Was Crawling
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #5 on: Sep 20, 2007, 02:20:59 PM »
Kinda a test run, Ive got, two knuckles with lower caps, two spindles, two hubs(not lockout hubs, but the thing the bearing races press into)

ALL OF IT, for 100 bucks plus shipping

Or make me an offer, I have no idea what to sell it for, also have backing plate elminators, add 14 bucks for those, sorry, but spindle nuts not included

may break up for the right price, or if my 100 bucks is reach by agreement between others on what they need and how much they are willing to pay

shipping from 32542   eglin AFB florida,   ALSO, for the right price I will have an 85 housing I may be able to bring to the west coast,  or anywhere along I10 and I5 from florida to cali and up to eugene oregon.....but its gotta be worth my time and money, sorry, no birfs or third

i need one of these
"Never make your passion your occupation. it will loose it's luster and become work. that's why i never wanted to become a gynecologist!"

I also taught him how to put in 5min of hard work and then spend 15min staring and admiring what you have done...

89toy

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 1,003
  • Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sep 20, 2007, 02:30:37 PM »
when would you be driving to cali with the 85 housing?  Interested in one for my 79 and I live about 30 min from 1-10 (I could meet you in Ft. Stockton...about 5 hours west of San Antonio TX)...also, are the knuckles off of the 85?
He who dies with the most toys...still dies.

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sep 20, 2007, 07:06:36 PM »
yup, basically a complete axle minus third, lockouts, birfs and inners, no bearings, or wheels
« Last Edit: Oct 30, 2007, 07:02:02 AM by billybobf »

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sep 20, 2007, 07:08:44 PM »
no shims either.....good for a longfeild build?

89toy

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 1,003
  • Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Sep 20, 2007, 08:10:18 PM »
You have an idea of how much you would like to get for the 85?  When would you be coming by my area (on the way to cali)?
He who dies with the most toys...still dies.

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sep 20, 2007, 08:12:01 PM »
november

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Oct 29, 2007, 10:26:48 PM »
bump, can throw in stock steering arms tie rod and drag link

86bobbedtoy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Oct 29, 2007, 10:43:15 PM »
bump for ya