Author Topic: Incident with a toy on the con  (Read 7902 times)

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
Re: Incident with a toy on the con
« Reply #30 on: Sep 07, 2007, 03:40:22 PM »
This is all B.S.  The only people that know what really went on are the ones that are there.  Maybe these two should act like men and talk to each other.
exactly,   we now have  BOTH sides  of the story,  :headshake:
Quote from: Bluto;7218353
Well lets see here!!!, I got a call from Dave today saying that this thread was bashing him. Dave does not have a computer but said he will post as soon as he gets to one. Now if anyone is wondering I'm the #250 guy with the cresent in his hand "that I just got back from the guys saying all this :pokinit:!!!". Its pretty sad when you stop to help people out that :pokinit: like this happens.Now for the real story to come out,On our way back to loon for the Cantinas event there was a white heep stuck in soup bowl and we were asked to help out!!!!.There was a green toy truck with a strap hooked up to the heep, and couldn't pull it out. So dave hooked to the toy with a 10 foot strap and tried to give a little more power to the green toy,that didn't work.Dave then drove to the drivers side and hooked to his slider and backed up to level him out so he could start his heep and SLOWLY drive out with the green toys help.What happend next was "bull crap",The green toy and the heep floored it and almost pulled Dave on his lid.Smartly Dave put it in 1st and drove out of it which caused the first collision.Oh yeah his tires front and rear were more like 1-1half feet of the ground.That pissed dave off and he rammed him,I didn't condone it but it is what it is.Heep yelled stop and dave replied you should of stopped.And by the way dave didn't leave (hit and run) we all stayed there and played on the soup bowl.Dave drives a yota I drive the big red blazer buggy that has a WHITE cage. The heep said sorry and they left ,after playing we continued to loon and we pulled over at the creek crossing befoe the slabs and heep and friends drove by,so you teel me what the flop!!.This little nose running 17 year old should star telling the truth and quit trying to start :pokinit: after the fact.
jeep or toy,  it doesnt make a difference,     when  being pulled out  or pulling someone out  you ALL NEED TO COMMUNICATE

know whos gonna do what  and  make sure you do it

this topic is DONE
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way