Author Topic: I wonder when he can get parole.  (Read 3767 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
I wonder when he can get parole.
« on: Jun 14, 2007, 10:39:02 PM »
"Former fed gets more than 6,000 years for molestation"

This is a local case. I'd only give him a week, but he'd have to spend it with me out in the desert. I'd make him pray for a quick death.

http://www.kvoa.com/global/story.asp?s=6661472
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 921
  • Male Posts: 3,518
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
Re: I wonder when he can get parole.
« Reply #1 on: Jun 14, 2007, 10:42:51 PM »
    Even a hanging is too good for that guy.
I like to Drive!

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jun 14, 2007, 10:45:51 PM »
I often have..."dark thoughts" about what I would do to people like this. I won't share them though...it might make people think I'm abnormal.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jun 14, 2007, 10:48:18 PM »
haha.   Plus you wouldn't want to incriminate yourself on a public forum.   But We all have those thoughts, sorry just normal.
I like to Drive!

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jun 14, 2007, 10:50:53 PM »
But We all have those thoughts, sorry just normal.

:yesnod: 
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jun 14, 2007, 10:52:09 PM »
haha.   Plus you wouldn't want to incriminate yourself on a public forum.   But We all have those thoughts, sorry just normal.

Do other people think about peeling someones skin off ,rolling them in salt and sewing the skin back on?

or is it just me?

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Jun 14, 2007, 10:54:31 PM »
Do other people think about peeling someones skin off ,rolling them in salt and sewing the skin back on?

after the salt, dip them in a vinigar solution.   no skin back on.    and when the scab starts to heal, rip it back off again.    Kinda like rinse lather and repeat.    :disturbed:
I like to Drive!

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Jun 14, 2007, 10:56:03 PM »
after the salt, dip them in a vinigar solution.   no skin back on.    and when the scab starts to heal, rip it back off again.    Kinda like rinse lather and repeat.    :disturbed:

I am not alone!

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
I like to Drive!

86bobbedtoy

• Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Jun 14, 2007, 11:37:40 PM »
there is some old vietnam torture witch includes slicing the bottoms of feet 1inch deep and pushing 7" long needles in and twisting, just one of many I know. I learned it in tactical hand to hand combat classes

motorider228

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 433
  • Male Posts: 460
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Jun 15, 2007, 02:43:56 AM »
I have always just wanted to castrate guys who rape women and molest children then feed it to them.  After that burn a huge scarlett letter into their fore head so everyone sees who they are.  I have also thought about using the vice bolted to my work bench in my garage for other things besides metal and wood if you catch my drift.  My dad always said if he caught someone like this he would put their johnson on a work bench or something hard then grab the 40 pound sledge hammer we have and take a nice whack at it, or pull these guys finger and toe nails off then dip their fingers and toes in something very acidic.  After they get use to that he said he would grab an apple peeler and go to work.

He has some darker thoughts which would make most puke but that's what you get from a Marine I suppose.  This is also the reason he said he could have never been a cop, too much desert around us and too many opportunities.  I have often thought about taking some of these people into the desert, making them dig their own hole while i watch with my shot gun then bury them alive.

People who rape women and molest children are by far the scum of the earth and I think they should be turned over to the family of the victims to be takin care of as they please.  It makes me sick when these people do not get stuck in general population in prison.

fullthrottle

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 177
  • Member since Aug '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Jun 15, 2007, 04:45:25 AM »

after the salt, dip them in a vinigar solution.   no skin back on.    and when the scab starts to heal, rip it back off again.    Kinda like rinse lather and repeat.    :disturbed:
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
if you bring some of those f!@#'s out in the desert al meat you there with some "stuff" man wouldn't it be fun to have a 50cal. sniper rifle
SASed 94 pu- marlin crawler 4'' springs, 5.29s aussie R lockright F 30spline longs , crawler box and 37'' SSR's

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Jun 15, 2007, 08:27:21 AM »

People who rape women and molest children are by far the scum of the earth and I think they should be turned over to the family of the victims to be takin care of as they please.  It makes me sick when these people do not get stuck in general population in prison.

:werd:

Guy where I used to work told me this one

"Run some wood screws through a dude's johnson into a work table, and then set the building on fire."    That sounds fair to me :dunno:

:dunno: does drawing and quartering using toyotas in our lowest crawl ratios seem to cruel?  :dunno: 
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Jun 15, 2007, 08:49:56 AM »
:werd:
:dunno: does drawing and quartering using toyotas in our lowest crawl ratios seem to cruel?  :dunno: 

Which is slower...Toys with crawl boxes or winches with snatch blocks?

I said snatch  :shhh:

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #14 on: Jun 15, 2007, 09:31:09 AM »
cant forget the  fireants :disturbed:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

86bobbedtoy

• Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Jun 15, 2007, 09:40:06 AM »
of course ultimate torture would be not to kill them, but to torture them for years, But remember no matter what the torture it wont ever help them that he hurt for life. I figure send him to prison let the lifers handle it  but he will be pcd up in a federal prison, remember jail guards are just like you and me.

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Jun 15, 2007, 02:18:28 PM »
All "dark thoughts" aside...I remember watching a movie, eons ago, named "Shaka Zulu"...the enemies of the Zulu king would be impaled on a 5 or 6 inch diameter pole that had been sharpened on, at least, one end...this pole was inserted into the pooper of some poor individual and then the whole contraption raised, allowing the aforementioned individual to slide down the pole until it exited the body of the individual at some point...I'm not sure how long it took for death to occur (I would hope the instant I saw the giant pencil heading towards my read end), but I'm sure it is a most unpleasant way to die. I think there is no fate to cruel for child molesters. A public impaling would be a fitting end for these people.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #17 on: Jun 15, 2007, 06:11:01 PM »
Eh just let the general population of the prision have him.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

Talon84x4

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 375
  • Male Posts: 919
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Jun 15, 2007, 06:43:58 PM »
All "dark thoughts" aside...I remember watching a movie, eons ago, named "Shaka Zulu"...the enemies of the Zulu king would be impaled on a 5 or 6 inch diameter pole that had been sharpened on, at least, one end...this pole was inserted into the pooper of some poor individual and then the whole contraption raised, allowing the aforementioned individual to slide down the pole until it exited the body of the individual at some point...I'm not sure how long it took for death to occur (I would hope the instant I saw the giant pencil heading towards my read end), but I'm sure it is a most unpleasant way to die. I think there is no fate to cruel for child molesters. A public impaling would be a fitting end for these people.

I think all the foremensioned "punishments" could be added on top of that one, the spike will keep them in place while they're delt with  :bat:
Low & Slow 84 PU - http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=31982.0
Central Valley Crawlers

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Jun 15, 2007, 07:18:36 PM »
Eh just let the general population of the prision have him.

Maybe let them use Gojo with pumice as a lube?

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Tice

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 881
  • Member since Feb '05
  • I named my son Wheeler!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Jun 16, 2007, 10:52:50 AM »
 :maddest:  I personaly would just kill him!!!! It wouldn't be slow just for the fact it makes me so sick thinking about what he's done that I wouldn't be able to stop beating him with the biggest wrench that I have!!!!!!!!!!!Then I would keep on doing it till I was hauled off for killing him! I just hope he gets raped every damn day he's in prison!!!!
I don't need a winch, I wheel a TOYOTA!!!!!!!

www.wheelingarizona.com

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #21 on: Jun 16, 2007, 05:57:58 PM »
:maddest:  I personaly would just kill him!!!! It wouldn't be slow just for the fact it makes me so sick thinking about what he's done that I wouldn't be able to stop beating him with the biggest wrench that I have!!!!!!!!!!!Then I would keep on doing it till I was hauled off for killing him! I just hope he gets raped every damn day he's in prison!!!!

Oh he will and when he's totally spent, then they'll kill him.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

dieselsmoke

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -40
  • Male Posts: 134
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Jun 16, 2007, 08:06:46 PM »
The drawn and quartered thing sounds effective enough.... but as long as you have him streched out..... use a piece of 1/2" rebar heated cherry red until his body is covered in 1/2" dia. burns