Author Topic: At least she's being strong!  (Read 10454 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Re: At least she's being strong!
« Reply #30 on: Jun 07, 2007, 04:39:31 PM »
I'd TIVO that!
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Jun 07, 2007, 04:42:15 PM »
what never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever will cease to amaze me, is that people, not her parents (who probably don't), but the general public, the peons she would as soon spit on, care about her.
that there are people out there that were genuinely sympathic.

That is pathetic. :headshake:

And the fact that she was let out is unfathomable.

Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket.

Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Jun 07, 2007, 04:43:46 PM »
She is now sitting back in her comfy mansion LAUGHING at everyone of them. WHAT POS! What is wrong with this society!!!?

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Jun 07, 2007, 04:44:27 PM »
Is that better motorider? :disturbed:

Where is the Mammoth?

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Jun 07, 2007, 04:46:45 PM »
what never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever will cease to amaze me, is that people, not her parents (who probably don't), but the general public, the peons she would as soon spit on, care about her.

:werd:  I'd just as soon she trip and fall in front of a semi, but hey, thats just me :dunno:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Jun 07, 2007, 04:52:52 PM »
:werd:  I'd just as soon she trip and fall in front of a semi, but hey, thats just me :dunno:

You've always struck me as a reasonable man!
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

motorider228

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 433
  • Male Posts: 460
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Jun 07, 2007, 05:14:16 PM »

BD, with the Hiltons luck they would end up suing the semu driver and emptying his whole families wallets.  I would prefer her to just trip off a cliff or something, then it's no ones fault except her own dumb selfs.

mudaddict

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -82
  • Male Posts: 1,829
  • Member since Dec '04
    • View Profile
    • All Pro Off Road
« Reply #38 on: Jun 07, 2007, 05:18:30 PM »
that would prob happen to cuz shes so dumb just put a red carpet and a fake door with some camera and tell her there is a BIG party on the other side and watch her fall :rofl2: sorry couldnt help but share my thoughts again :greengrin: but here is one for mwm since tacostewie didnt say it i will :hitit:
98 Taco- Super charged, sas'd, bobbed, locked,taco boxed with 39's
Taco Build http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=88901.0

I work At
All Pro Off Road

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:14:30 PM »
that would prob happen to cuz shes so dumb just put a red carpet and a fake door with some camera and tell her there is a BIG party on the other side and watch her fall :rofl2: sorry couldnt help but share my thoughts again :greengrin: but here is one for mwm since tacostewie didnt say it i will :hitit:

:tantrum: :slap:

Oh and I'd like to add :spankbutt:

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:15:47 PM »
and I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY  hope you guys are joking, cause that's what she counts on and that makes me really sad that anyone really would.

Where is the Mammoth?

Tallchevy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 236
  • Male Posts: 3,562
  • Member since Dec '06
  • Where were going we don't need roads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:21:08 PM »

MWM must be home from work  :rofl:
:angry: My child is an honor student at Anton Levay's School of Satanic Arts :angry:

87 4Runner redo
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=41959.0
87 Toyota 4Runner, SAS Rig Gallery
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=29877.msg3

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:22:16 PM »
and I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY  hope you guys are joking, cause that's what she counts on and that makes me really sad that anyone really would.

I'm not, :hitit:  with a baseball bat or a steel pipe  :_oops:

or a semi :gap:

:rofl:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

-Ronald Reagan

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:28:28 PM »
MWM must be home from work  :rofl:

I am so glad you all appreciate my commentary :rofl2:

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:29:39 PM »
I'm not, :hitit:  with a baseball bat or a steel pipe  :_oops:

or a semi :gap:

There is still hope for you guys!

Where is the Mammoth?

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:36:52 PM »
OMG! The debacle continues:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070608/ap_en_ce/paris_hilton

"LOS ANGELES - Hours after        Paris Hilton was sent home under house arrest Thursday, the judge who put her in jail for violating her reckless-driving probation ordered her into court to determine whether she should be put back behind bars."

Will the nightmare ever end? Will justice ever be served? Will they chastise the mug shot photog for letting her pose? What about her poooooor pequeño perro de la rata? I don't know if I can sleep...I'm pretty sure I won't let it interfere with my dining duties...anyone who has seen me knows not much stops that!

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #46 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:37:33 PM »
Absurd!

I am just glad I don't live there anymore.  :shake:
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:37:44 PM »
There is still hope for you guys!

First of all, I think she looks like she was beat by the original ugly stick.  On top of that, Part of the atractiveness of a woman is their intelligence, ability to debate topics, and even conclude a discussion without once saying "thats hot."  Never been much attracted to women who have an IQ lower than Twisted Mini's toy.

And then, don't even get me started on morals and ethics, let alone the value and pride that comes from a family name, and the responsibility (in my mind) of every human being to improve the world they live in, not to simply exist, and certainly not to constantly hit the flush level on the toilet that is society. :headshake:

-Ronald Reagan

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:38:59 PM »
First of all, I think she looks like she was beat by the original ugly stick.  On top of that, I like women to have an IQ slightly higher than the chair that I'm sitting in right now.  

And then, don't even get me started on morals and ethics, let alone the value and pride that comes from a family name, and the responsibility (in my mind) of every human being to improve the world they live in, not to simply exist, and certainly not to constantly hit the flush level on the toilet that is society. :headshake:

Now...I have to ask. What about morals and ethics?

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:42:32 PM »
It's so absurb I can't even find it within myself to go to those links. I don't want to be counted.

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:44:54 PM »
First of all, I think she looks like she was beat by the original ugly stick.  On top of that, Part of the atractiveness of a woman is their intelligence, ability to debate topics, and even conclude a discussion without once saying "thats hot."  Never been much attracted to women who have an IQ lower than Twisted Mini's toy.

but tacostewie would still hit it.

and that is sad.  :headshake:

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:46:21 PM »
what.. WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT... does anyone see in this useless piece of human flesh. Her parents should be hit with 2x4's repeatedly for breeding her in the first place.

Where is the Mammoth?

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:47:05 PM »

Now...I have to ask. What about morals and ethics?

Dang it, now I've got to think of something :headscratch:

Generally speaking, Its the responsibility of knowing when you f%^K up, you get to pay for it.  Not weaseling out of something just becuase you've got the name, the $$, or the reputation (see very *friendly* person) to get out of it.  Recognizing that someone
8great grandaddy I think? ) had to work very hard to make her famous, and earn all the money she flaunts like its going out of style.
Recognizing that if you are famous, its because of your fans, so don't treat them like :pokinit:  You're no better than anyone else, just because you got dealt an easier (not necessarily better) hand in the game of life.

you can't put a price on honor, dignity, pride, and reputation.  She spits on the very things our founding fathers held dear, simply by her actions, and her behaviors.  

-Ronald Reagan

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #53 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:48:52 PM »
It's so absurd I can't even find it within myself to go to those links. I don't want to be counted.

I didn't go to them either, I don't care to promote that scank hoe.

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #54 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:50:20 PM »
I think some moderator should delete every reference to her name here so that when someone does a stupid search we don't add to the hype.

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #55 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:52:08 PM »
Wife just told me the judge DID NOT approve the release Baca did it on his own after the judge told him under no circumstances was she to be released.

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:52:22 PM »
Dang it, now I've got to think of something :headscratch:

Generally speaking, Its the responsibility of knowing when you f%^K up, you get to pay for it.  Not weaseling out of something just becuase you've got the name, the $$, or the reputation (see very *friendly* person) to get out of it.  Recognizing that someone
8great grandaddy I think? ) had to work very hard to make her famous, and earn all the money she flaunts like its going out of style.
Recognizing that if you are famous, its because of your fans, so don't treat them like :pokinit:  You're no better than anyone else, just because you got dealt an easier (not necessarily better) hand in the game of life.

you can't put a price on honor, dignity, pride, and reputation.  She spits on the very things our founding fathers held dear, simply by her actions, and her behaviors.  

Very good! :bowdown:

But who is worse...her, in her vacuous vanity or the throngs of lonesome, empty souls that worship her?

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:54:10 PM »
Wife just told me the judge DID NOT approve the release Baca did it on his own after the judge told him under no circumstances was she to be released.

I linked to the story a few posts ago. She's got to go back to court in the am and the Sheriff might get his winkie slapped for superseding the judge.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:57:04 PM »
she is sitting back now, as we type and laughing at her current circumstances. Laughing at our "justice" system, laughing at the idiots that supported her. And she will be back in the tabloids tomorrow and fat spandexed IDIOTS will be buying to tomorrow to find out how hard her life is now and talking about it with their fat spandexed friends as they power walk around the mall before stopping for ~insert fat effing cinnebon here~
ACK!!!!!! :tantrum:

Where is the Mammoth?

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #59 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:59:53 PM »
but tacostewie would still hit it.

and I'd "hit" tacostewie.  :yesnod: :love:
A good day working, that's just sick :reg: