Author Topic: Harsh Laws  (Read 8394 times)

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
Re: Harsh Laws
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2007, 02:19:51 PM »
I know we've discussed this issue a few years ago, and it always seems to rile at least a few on the board. If we're going to discuss this, lets try to remain civil about it, and not stereotype. Particular country of orgin does not really make a difference, it's weather or not the people came into the country LEGALLY that is important.

IMNSHO Illegals (I don't care where they came from) have NO rights! Period. If you're here legally then you're welcome to all the rights (and responsibilities) of our citizenship. If you're here on a visa, there should be very clear and strictly enforced limitations on rights and freedoms.

Erik :usa:

This country is to open for anyone to come in. There is alot of money that is transfered by wire(Western Union etc.) to other countries. This makes our economy weak when this happens since the dollar made here isn't spent here. From what I understand, if your here on a work Visa you don't have to pay taxes. WTF is up with that? If anything, they should pay more taxes than Americans & no money transfers allowed out of the US. Make it tough on the people that want to come here until they are legal. If they are serious about staying they will wait it out. They also come over, have kids, flood the public school & welfare systems. But yet they drive around in $40+ K vehicles all pimped out while I'm struggling with my family. I was born & raised here, yet I make too much money for public assistance & I work my :moon: off  & my wife stays at home with the kids. Our country need to stop taking care of non citizens, other country problems & put AMERICANS FIRST
 :soapbox:
 :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

[size=8]CAN I GET AN AMEN?![/size]
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

fullthrottle

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 177
  • Member since Aug '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2007, 07:53:45 PM »
AMERICANS FIRST
hell ya !
SASed 94 pu- marlin crawler 4'' springs, 5.29s aussie R lockright F 30spline longs , crawler box and 37'' SSR's

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2007, 09:19:09 PM »
I like the new laws.  I will support them. 

Thankfully, there are no new laws for you to support. I doubt very seriously this current wad of crap will pass.

The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2007, 09:33:01 PM »
[size=8]CAN I GET AN AMEN?![/size]

AMEN!
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2007, 09:50:31 PM »
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)