« Last Edit: Oct 18, 2007, 10:28:56 PM by NT-OUTBACK »

kneedownnate

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Are you the one running the ad on craigslist?
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Yea, redding cl flag nazzis don't play nice!  I was trying to sell a 50 gallon propane tank and kept getting flagged very quickly, no idea why.  Anyway, good luck with the search, I have most but not all that you need.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
:headscratch:  Should have the lines, condensor/drier, blower/under dash junk and switch.  I have various compressors, so we can probably find the right one.  Not sure what to ask for, any trades?
RIP KYOTA

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
I guess that makes me a maximist :haha:  I don't drink beer either, so cash money it is, unless you have a decent cingular worthy camera phone to sweeten the deal!  I'll go $100 if the compressor is very nice (still can't remember if I had the foresight to unbolt it from the engine and leave it with the truck?) or $80 if it's not so nice.
RIP KYOTA