Author Topic: White 86 sr5 4runner  (Read 7081 times)

bmxanddie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 557
  • Member since Nov '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
White 86 sr5 4runner
« on: Oct 18, 2006, 07:26:44 PM »
Stolen from my work in malby washington. Right by the cafe. (its the one in my avatar)

it has black doors, black tailgate, and a black top. Pirate 4x4 sticker on the tailgate and a "nice people always swallow" one too. front bumper is from a peice of channel and has 2 hella 500's mounted on it. Rear bumber is a metal 2x4 with d shackles. Has square tube rock sliders too. interior is stock but with astro turff for carpet. Also has round marlin crawler stickers on both rear quarter panels. Passenger side is pretty dented up from trees and what not.  Cb antenna mount right above drivers side taillight. 2' body lift with 33' BFG m/ts with about 50% tread on black rock crawler rims.

ANY INFO PLEASE CALL 206 799 6084. My name is shay.

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: White 86 sr5 4runner
« Reply #1 on: Oct 19, 2006, 04:21:32 PM »
I'm sorry to hear about that.  I hope you find it quick!!! I'll keep my eyes open for parts :eye: :eye:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

johnboy

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 53
  • Member since Mar '06
  • whats GOOD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Oct 19, 2006, 05:24:04 PM »
hey man, im sorry to hear that. this kind of ::pokinit:: is happening way too much nowadays! i live in monroe so ill keep a couple eyes out for you and ill repost this onto some other washington offroad boards im part of. if you need any kind of help email me or shoot me a pm k? when u get it back well have to go wheelin together.
1985 toyota STD cab locked up w/ 35's
http://www.whore4x4.com/
Ezekiel 25:17
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothe

bmxanddie [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Oct 19, 2006, 06:26:36 PM »
dang johnboy thanks a ton. :thumbs:

johnboy

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '06
  • whats GOOD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Oct 19, 2006, 06:45:01 PM »
no problem. i would never wish this sort of thing on anyone i know. all day i think about what would happen if mine were stolen. hope it turns up.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothe

bmxanddie [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Oct 19, 2006, 09:50:53 PM »
more pics.

Oddmar

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 74
  • Male Posts: 402
  • Member since Aug '04
  • J3 Productions
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Oct 19, 2006, 10:57:37 PM »
What we need to do is set up an almost-junk Toy truck, half-doors and tube bumpers, with MSD Ignition-CraneCams-HeddmanHedders-LC Engineering-Marlin Crawler stickers, some junk CB antenna's and acc lights and a good paint job, for these F**kers to steal...with about 1.25 lbs of plastik connected to a DTMF decoder with a 54 digit serial # for safety, connected to a SW receiver.

Park it in the epicenter of all these thefts, and LET THEM STEAL IT!!! They take it back to where they are obviously going to strip it down, then SHAZAMM!!!

Another plan (safer for innocent's), is the same electronics, but with about 100lbs of thermite...certainly alert the authorities to the location of That chop shop...or, "former" location, anyways.

I'd supply the junk truck...cause the thought of my truck coming up "missing" makes my skin crawl.
« Last Edit: Oct 19, 2006, 11:03:21 PM by Oddmar »
The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Only when i am finished will there be peace: The peace of an empty wind as it blows across a land strewn with the bones of my enemies.

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #7 on: Oct 20, 2006, 10:11:20 AM »
What we need to do is set up an almost-junk Toy truck, half-doors and tube bumpers, with MSD Ignition-CraneCams-HeddmanHedders-LC Engineering-Marlin Crawler stickers, some junk CB antenna's and acc lights and a good paint job, for these F**kers to steal...with about 1.25 lbs of plastik connected to a DTMF decoder with a 54 digit serial # for safety, connected to a SW receiver.

Park it in the epicenter of all these thefts, and LET THEM STEAL IT!!! They take it back to where they are obviously going to strip it down, then SHAZAMM!!!

Another plan (safer for innocent's), is the same electronics, but with about 100lbs of thermite...certainly alert the authorities to the location of That chop shop...or, "former" location, anyways.

I'd supply the junk truck...cause the thought of my truck coming up "missing" makes my skin crawl.

Or just put a gps tracking device on it and catch them and make them pay for thier :pokinit:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

johnboy

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '06
  • whats GOOD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Oct 20, 2006, 06:18:39 PM »
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=9664.0

come on ppl, there was a post up on this...

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Oct 20, 2006, 06:37:34 PM »
stick death thats too funny  :talkingn:

sorry to hear about that bmxanddie :therethere:
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

johnboy

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '06
  • whats GOOD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Oct 20, 2006, 07:09:14 PM »
ya i say we should still try one of those ideas... but ya. since this happened so close to me i and ive been reading about everyone elses thefts ive decided to render my truck untheiveable... ya. that and its parked by my bedroom window so i can just mob after anyone who trys anything. any news yet brosef?

mudaddict

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -82
  • Male Posts: 1,829
  • Member since Dec '04
    • View Profile
    • All Pro Off Road
« Reply #11 on: Oct 26, 2006, 01:47:42 PM »
:rivers: shay now who am i gonna wheel with when my truck is back together?? ok so i wanna find out who stole it and kick some ass!!! johnboy you go to reiters very much??
98 Taco- Super charged, sas'd, bobbed, locked,taco boxed with 39's
Taco Build http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=88901.0

I work At
All Pro Off Road

rednk1980

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 1,295
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Pull Your Panties to the side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Oct 29, 2006, 10:27:43 PM »
I live in Yakima, WA
Ill keep an eye out for that runner. Just makes me sick to think that someone could do something like that.
HOLD ON TIGHT! :driving: :hammerhead:
1983 Toyota SR5 long box bobbed 17" doved 14" bed cage, 22re, w56 tranny, working on dual cases 23 spline 4.70 twin sticks driveline disco. Dana 44 front, Dana 60 rear disk brakes and ff.

johnboy

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '06
  • whats GOOD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Oct 30, 2006, 04:48:04 PM »
i havnt been to reiter in a while but i might be up there this weekend if i find a front driveline. i got eyes all over lookin for his truck ah and shay, im rex's buddy he was tellin you about.