Author Topic: 76 Land Cruiser Parts  (Read 1786 times)

95Toyota

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -98
  • Male Posts: 83
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Gotta love TRD
    • View Profile
76 Land Cruiser Parts
« on: Jul 02, 2006, 09:10:43 PM »
Hey Guys, My uncle just bought a 76 Land Crusier with the stock motor and a million parts for it.. but is planning on puting a 350 chevy in it. Heres a breif list of what he has, (just from looking quickly)

Make offer on all parts listed and ill tell my uncle.. and if you need spicific parts ask me and ill see if he has them..

76 Inline 6 motor Condition unknown.. Looks like some rust, but i dont know if its bad rust or not..
Brand new downey headers (polished) Still in box
Brand new in box stock clutch (Asin) for four speed With new release bearing
Raditor, and mounting braket
Left and right quarter panals (two right because one did not fit we dont know why thats what the guy told my uncle we will find that out though..) Brand new panels no holes dents or paint..

We have pictures of the motor, clutch, raditor and mounting braket, and maybe one of the panels(cant see very well though) But my uncle has the camera and it died so we didnt get any of the headers or better ones of the panels I will get some up as soon as i can.. but for now make me an offer and i will foward it on to him, and if you need somthing not listed let me know and i can see if we have it.. We are located in Clovis Ca for shiping... 93611
and if you have questions or want to make an offer do it on here or email me at ktm_racer_200@yahoo.com
Thanks and i hope some of this stuff can help you!!  :crossed:
 :wave: Chris Flud
92 runner SASed 3.4 swapped dual cases, and much much more.

gotrocks

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 107
  • Male Posts: 2,653
  • Member since Dec '04
  • FLOOR IT!!
    • View Profile
Re: 76 Land Cruiser Parts
« Reply #1 on: Jul 03, 2006, 12:32:07 AM »
I might be interested in a few parts.  Please let me know what all is available.  I might want the quarter panals.  Are you going to the roundup?  If so I might want you to bring some parts there for me.

95Toyota [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Gotta love TRD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jul 03, 2006, 01:32:22 AM »
Ok I only put up this post to see if anyone was interested.. for now, I will be going back to my uncles on about tuesday so I will have him write down everything hes getting rid of.. And no im not going in my truck.. unless I win the lottery and sas my truck soon.. lol  once I get pictures make me an offer.. Thanks alot.. and ill rush it, maybe ill go out tomarrow and just start takin pictures and writen down the stuff thats for the motor cause thats all hes selling.. What other parts might you need??
Chris

gotrocks

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 107
  • Male Posts: 2,653
  • Member since Dec '04
  • FLOOR IT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jul 03, 2006, 09:22:28 PM »
I'll figure out what i might need.  Depending on the condition of some of the parts and price I might need a few things.  I have a 76 cruiser that I am going to restore someday.  Hopefully in 100% original condition.

95Toyota [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Gotta love TRD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jul 03, 2006, 10:44:27 PM »
Alright..  I havent been able to talk to my uncle yet but I defenitly will tomarrow..