Author Topic: Free stuff  (Read 2472 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Free stuff
« on: Jun 27, 2006, 05:23:45 PM »
Hey ,
I'm cleaning out one of my garages and have a few things to get rid of. Not for sale but you pay the shipping and it's yours.

2 doors from an 85 Toy

1 black grill center section

1 gray dash front...the part with the glove box and radio housing.

Mark
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Tice

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 881
  • Member since Feb '05
  • I named my son Wheeler!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Free stuff
« Reply #1 on: Jun 27, 2006, 08:24:32 PM »
Hey Mark, I call dibs on the grill and dash stuff. Give me a call and I'll come up sat. and get it! :thumbs:
I don't need a winch, I wheel a TOYOTA!!!!!!!

www.wheelingarizona.com

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jun 27, 2006, 09:12:44 PM »
Hey ,
I'm cleaning out one of my garages and have a few things to get rid of. Not for sale but you pay the shipping and it's yours.

2 doors from an 85 Toy
EDIT: these have vent windows and all glass.

1 black grill center section...GONE

1 gray dash front...the part with the glove box and radio housing...GONE

Mark

TICE, I changed the posting on wheelingarizona too
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

gotrocks

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 107
  • Male Posts: 2,653
  • Member since Dec '04
  • FLOOR IT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jun 27, 2006, 10:33:37 PM »
are you coming up to the roundup if so and if you didn't mind please bring the doors with you I"d take them in a hart beat.

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jun 27, 2006, 10:43:10 PM »
are you coming up to the roundup if so and if you didn't mind please bring the doors with you I"d take them in a hart beat.

I'd like to get them out of the garage before then. If they're still around then...maybe you can con...ask the good hearted mammoths to carry them up. I won't be able to go this year.
Mark

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

gotrocks

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '04
  • FLOOR IT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jun 28, 2006, 12:40:03 AM »
ok well let me know, I know I"ll mess up my door somehow and I just wish you were closer so that I could pick them up.

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Jun 28, 2006, 09:48:53 AM »
I'd like to get them out of the garage before then. If they're still around then...maybe you can con...ask the good hearted mammoths to carry them up. I won't be able to go this year.
Mark

If he still has them, we could probably carry them as far as the KOA, but we wouldn't be able to take them on the trail. You'd have to get them from the campground.
There will, of course, be a small shipping surcharge. :bling: 
Hey, anyone else need anything delivered from FL to CA? We could make our fuel money in shipping charges! :yupyup:
LOL! JUST KIDDING!
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

gotrocks

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '04
  • FLOOR IT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Jun 29, 2006, 09:06:40 AM »
if he still has them do you by chance know how far the KOA camp ground is from the trail.  I will be in the area probably around tuesday or wednesday before the roundup and I will be staying until the fallowing tuesday or wednesday after to get some more wheeling in.

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Jun 29, 2006, 09:30:41 AM »
Where abouts will you be?
If he still has them, the KOA is in Placerville  http://www.koa-placerville.com/  about 30 miles from Ice House Rd. just off US 50.
We heading up from Fresno and will be there on wed - thur. We will be leaving for the trailhead early Fri.
So far the plan is not to leave the Springs till Mon. so we'll be back at the KOA on Mon. and won't leave till Tue. But all that part is going to be playing it by ear, so if he still has them by then you would be best off getting them when we get there.
We'll be leaving for Fresno again and points so. the day after we get off the trail. Or that is the plan for now.

Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

gotrocks

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '04
  • FLOOR IT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Jun 29, 2006, 10:51:24 AM »
ok well I will let you know when I know our plans a little better.  thanks for the offer

Tacos4life

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Jun 29, 2006, 04:32:34 PM »
Do you have pictures of the doors? hows the rust?

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Jun 29, 2006, 06:06:49 PM »
Do you have pictures of the doors? hows the rust?

Rust!!!  :yikes: Man...I'm in the desert.

A guy from Phx. is coming to get them next week...if he shows!

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)