Author Topic: any virgina members here besides me ?  (Read 687 times)

dieselsmoke

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -40
  • Male Posts: 134
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
any virgina members here besides me ?
« on: Jan 27, 2006, 08:12:40 AM »
while surfing the net, OK I was looking for different tires, I found a rock crawling group in winchester Va. and a mud bog in fredricksburg, I also know of a mud bog in Charles city county, I just can't believe that their are wheelers in my neck of the woods that are deprived of the crawler king,

this must change if it is so, I have got just about everything I need to finish my rig except time, I actually don't think it will ever be truly finished because I'm already planning 2 complete drivetrain swaps after the conversion so my money is already spent

I keep seeing a lifted yellow toy on my way to work it looks sweet but whenever I have time to stop and talk to the owner it's never there and you guessed it when I don't have time there it is so I hope to be able to talk to the owner sooner or later and hopefully have a wheelin buddy right down the road

so anyone on the east coast of Virginia, north east north Carolina shoot me an I'm I live about 2 hours away from n.c or 1.5 hours away from MD.

I'm not sure if you can go wheelin in the Shenandoah's because it's a national park but thats about 3 or 4 hours away

I'm also building what I call a support vehicle it is the reading aluminum utility body that I took off my rig mounted on an old boat trailer frame with a monster air compressor welder/generator cutting torch and of course tools that way when if brakes it can be fixed