Author Topic: Driver's License for Illeagal aliens !!! :shocking:  (Read 36024 times)

WHITE_TRASH

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
You need to take a road trip to my area.  Every hispanic I know cant stand wetbacks as they are called over here.  They all say the wets are giving the hispanics a bad name and as far as I can tell its true.

I live in whats called little mexico.  The valley is (as of the census of 2000) 66% hispanic.  There are more spanish radio stations than english.  The tv stations are equal to 5 english and 5 spanish.  My town is the only town within 30 miles that still has less spanish stores than english.  The town I used to live in even has street signs in spanish now.  

Yup I can see your point, they sure are trying to learn english like a mofo arent they?  Why should they when we coddle them and change everything for them instead of them learning the language of the land?  

You never said that we should learn spanish instead of them learning english.  You chastized diggertoy for saying the opposite though. ;)
Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Turtle Points: 109
  • Male Posts: 7,509
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
AND,@ the same time,I seriously doubt these people "REFUSE" to learn the language...If you MOVED to Germany is different than if you entered Germany illegaly,and if you entered illegally,you would do everything to try to fit in,such as learning the language right?.I doubt you would want to "REFUSE" to learn it,as that would mean a better chance for you to be caught,and deported...Do you speak any other languages?.And if so,did you learn overnight?.
WWW.GLOBALOFFROADSUPPLY.COM

Support Your Local Brawlers
 www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile
yea I speak enough spanish to communicate.  I had to in order to answer the phones and sell auto parts in a local town.  Nope I didnt learn overnight but hwy should any of the illegals learn english when we will do everything for them to survive in spanish? 

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Yeah,that may be in your side of town,but not mine.The illegals,as we're refering to them, DON'T have it made like you said!...Just as it's taken you this long to learn a little spanish,it's probably taking them the same to learn a little english.I said what I did to diggertoy,because he's assuming these people don't care to even try to learn the language.

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile
In the west side of the cascade mtn's here in WA they DO have it made.  There is absolutely NO incentive for them to even try and learn english and if you dont speak any spanish then your an :moon: go figure... 

So know your starting to understand why I feel so absolutely strongly about this issue.  I have to deal with this garbage every day of my life.  Pure and simple reverse racism.

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
I'm gonna have to agree with WT here.  I took spanish for 4 years, and I can speak well enough to communicate, but not fluently.  I'm not trryin to say learning another language is easy, its not.  However, I do feel that if you are to come to the US, whether legally or illegally, one of the 1st priorities should be learnign the language.  I give tours to 1-3rd graders at safetyville USA, a small town to teach children general safety.  I have had several groups go through with interpreters, because the parents dont want their kids learning english :yikes:  that is ridiculous!!  one group was asian, and two other groups were hispanic, and another group was middle eastern.  It isnt the people's fault wholly either.  Our gov't lays over backqwards to make everything "fair" so that people dont have any reason to change.  

IJ, dont take this as an attack on hispanics, because it is everyone, aqnd americans do it when they go to other places as well.  
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
So I guess as far as this topic goes,me and you have two COMPLETELY different points of view.Wich is cool,no sence in trying to prove one another wrong.What I said towards diggertoy still stands,I don't care.But Wifey's telling me to go to bed,so f*ck it.I guess I'll drop it.See you @ MCR4  :beerchug:  ....................PEACE!.

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

germ [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 349
  • Male Posts: 733
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Work sucks, I'm goin' wheelin
    • View Profile
Personally, I don't have a problem with Mexican's, South American's or any one else coming to this country. Hell, that's what this country is based upon. What I do have a problem with is entering illeagally, then expecting the government to pay your way. If you want any of the perks of being here, then go thru the proper channels, and enter leagally.

There is no reason for the hard-working American citizen to pay the way of someone who has no legal right to be here. We should not be giving them drivers licenses, food stamps or anything else. Let them file for a work visa, and do it right. If they have the legal right to be here, and are in need of those services, then we should provide them. (Goverment services are a whole other issue that can get me hot under the collar, so I won't even start on those!)

Erik :usa:
* Regardless of what happens, someone will find a way to take it too seriously.
* 2% rule: Must be 2% smarter than what your working on.
* If you make something even a fool can use, only a fool will use it.
* I've been crapping in the woods longer than lil'buddy has been alive!

86 4runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 973
  • Member since Feb '05
  • SAS
    • View Profile
I fawkin hate talking to people that dont speak english. a t one of my old jobs as a fork lift driver i worked with 13 people 9 were mexican. there was one that spoke very little english and if i wanted to talk to one of them i would have to get him there to interpret what they said and even at that i had to get someone else to tell me what he was saying. i cant understand that crap. they all seemed like nice guys and i didnt have a problem with them other than them not speaking english. they bsted there ass just like i busted mine

What really pisses me off is after that job i tryed getting another job and the only reason they didnt hire me was because they were looking for some one that could speak spanish..... what kind of bull :pokinit: is that. I never thought america would come to you not getting a job because you were white.

And in schools they are making you take two credits of foriegn langauge classes. i know at my old school they had one teacher teaching ASL and three or four teaching spanish. its rediculous. we had students that had interpreters and spanish classes so they didnt even need to know english.  heres the way i look at it, every one know about the foriegn exchange program in schools.... before they come here they learn enough english to communicate, they dont come here knowing nothig expecting us to teach them and just pick it up. they come ready to develope on those skills and it should be no different for any one else coming into the country. i dont care if your legal illegal, just speak english
86 4 Runner SAS, 37 inch Toyo M/T's, E-Locker rear, Lock Right front. 30 spline Longs, 5.29's, Dual Cases, Warn XD9000i

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
I fawkin hate talking to people that dont speak english. a t one of my old jobs as a fork lift driver i worked with 13 people 9 were mexican. there was one that spoke very little english and if i wanted to talk to one of them i would have to get him there to interpret what they said and even at that i had to get someone else to tell me what he was saying. i cant understand that crap. they all seemed like nice guys and i didnt have a problem with them other than them not speaking english. they bsted there ass just like i busted mine

What really pisses me off is after that job i tryed getting another job and the only reason they didnt hire me was because they were looking for some one that could speak spanish..... what kind of bull :pokinit: is that. I never thought america would come to you not getting a job because you were white.

And in schools they are making you take two credits of foriegn langauge classes. i know at my old school they had one teacher teaching ASL and three or four teaching spanish. its rediculous. we had students that had interpreters and spanish classes so they didnt even need to know english.  heres the way i look at it, every one know about the foriegn exchange program in schools.... before they come here they learn enough english to communicate, they dont come here knowing nothig expecting us to teach them and just pick it up. they come ready to develope on those skills and it should be no different for any one else coming into the country. i dont care if your legal illegal, just speak english
I had allready said I wasn't gonna bother with this topic anymore,but seeing as how your post has one of the stupidest comments I've ever seen,I thought I would reply.How does you not getting the job for not being bi-lingual make it you not getting the job cause you're white?.That's stupid!.I have friends that are Hispanic,who don't speak a word of spanish,and I've also got a friend who is white,and speaks almost perfect spanish.If he were to apply for a job,in wich spanish speaking was required,do you think they'd deni him the opportunity because he's white,and give that same opportunity to one of my hispanic friends who don't speak spanish?...C'mon dog,THINK before you post :pokinit: up!.

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Personally, I don't have a problem with Mexican's, South American's or any one else coming to this country. Hell, that's what this country is based upon. What I do have a problem with is entering illeagally, then expecting the government to pay your way. If you want any of the perks of being here, then go thru the proper channels, and enter leagally.

There is no reason for the hard-working American citizen to pay the way of someone who has no legal right to be here. We should not be giving them drivers licenses, food stamps or anything else. Let them file for a work visa, and do it right. If they have the legal right to be here, and are in need of those services, then we should provide them. (Goverment services are a whole other issue that can get me hot under the collar, so I won't even start on those!)Well,I agree with EVERYTHING you're saying germ!.Makes perfect sense,but what I'm saying is that I've never heard of anyone entering our country,and expecting the goverment to pay their way.At least not around where I live.The majority of ilegals I've seen,are picking strawberries in hot ass weather,pushing the little ice cream carts,selling flowers on freeway offramps,working construction,working in car washes,Etc...I've also seen Americans on freeway off-ramps,holding up signs saying"Hungry,please help",or "will work for food",when a lot of the times they wont,they're just looking for a handout,wich I give to almost every single one.Is that fare?.Again,the areas in wich each of us lives may be completely different,so why argue it right?.In my opinion,this whole thread should just dropped or left alone.

Erik :usa:

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
germ,I totally agree with everything you're saying.Makes perfect sense!.What I'm saying is I've never heard of illegals entering our country,and expecting our government to pay their way.Almost all the illegals I've seen,at least near my area,are picking strawberries in hot ass weather,pushing ice cream carts,working in car washes,running air conditioning units up 2nd and 3rd storie buildings in construction sites,selling oranges on freeway off-ramps,Etc...I've also seen Americans on freeway off-ramps,holding up signs that say"will work for food",in wich many cases they wont,they're just looking for a handout,and 9 times out of 10,I'll give them money.Is that fare?.And yeah,maybe I shouldn't give those people money,but if i feel it'll help them survive,why not?.I've had discussions like this before,and I've been told,"well that's cause all the wetbacks are taking all the jobs".Remember brother,they don't qualify for a lot of jobs out there?.And also,let's keep in mind that wetbacks aren't only of Hispanic decent  ;)  ...In my opinion,this whole thread should just be left alone,or dropped.No sense in arguing something that looks to be different in the areas in wich each of us lives right?.  :usa:  .

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
Somewhat off topic, but maybe not. The Minutemen had a rally in Phoenix today, a woman of color called them racists and equal to the KKK. The funny part about it is one of the organizers that spoke about her claim was hispanic, and said "That kind of remarks is totally false since the KKK is a white sepratist organization and we have people of all races in the Minutemen". It has now spread throughout Texas and will soon be coming to California. Not that I'm for people taking the law into their own hands but on this one it has come down to this since the federal gov. won't do anything about it.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

86 4runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Feb '05
  • SAS
    • View Profile
why in the hell should i need to be bi-lingual. this is america not mexico. if i were to go live in mexico i would learn spanish. i wouldnt expect them to adapt to my culture and learn my language when im the one trying to fit into a new place. me being white really has nothing to do with it i was just being a smart ass. it just americans should not be discriminated against for not knowing a foriegn language when i am not a foriegner. we shouldnt be bending over and letting this happen. like i said before i dont give a flop if there here they could at least know english.
86 4 Runner SAS, 37 inch Toyo M/T's, E-Locker rear, Lock Right front. 30 spline Longs, 5.29's, Dual Cases, Warn XD9000i

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
And just like I said before...I'm not gonna bother with this thread because I don't feel like FAWKIN argueing with FAWKIN retards like your self!...GOT SOMETHING MORE TO SAY?.PM me,and we'll settle it.Otherwise,SUBGECT DROPPED!!!!!.

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

UNBREAKABLE

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 372
  • Male Posts: 2,028
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a RockStar
    • View Profile
Damn, this thread got ugly :sheerterror:
That's how I roll

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
why in the hell should i need to be bi-lingual. this is america not mexico. if i were to go live in mexico i would learn spanish. i wouldnt expect them to adapt to my culture and learn my language when im the one trying to fit into a new place. me being white really has nothing to do with it i was just being a smart ass. it just americans should not be discriminated against for not knowing a foriegn language when i am not a foriegner. we shouldnt be bending over and letting this happen. like i said before i dont give a flop if there here they could at least know english.
look MORON,nobady asked you to learn another language :slap: . infact,nobody asked your a$$ anything! and as far as you sending IJ a PM saying that he's an old fart,believe me he ain't even close too being old. you say your in your "prime"  :laugh: ,well we're the same age so.......forget it. here ya go

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

4DEES

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 28
  • Male Posts: 1,403
  • Member since Jul '04
  • THROW SOME DEES ON THAT B1TCH!!
    • View Profile
by the way, that was me postin' under Infernals username ^.

***ROCK BRAWLERS~Southern Cali***
 www.rockbrawlers.com 

'85 Toy, 42's and a body lift!

ROCK IT TILL THE WHEELS FALL OFF!!

86 4runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Feb '05
  • SAS
    • View Profile
who the flop are you and could you not sense the sarcasm in the pm. this :pokinit: is getting way too personal its rediculous

BUBBA

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 16
  • Male Posts: 1,138
  • Member since Mar '05
  • this sucks
    • View Profile
Me personally I think everyone should have to learn to speak cherokee or souix or apache,or any native language for that matter.You know english hasn't always been spoken here.Think about!!!!!!
As far as illegals I could care less about them being here.Heck family roots will tell you that in some point in time unless your family was native then they were in the same boat.What pisses me off is all the special treatment they get.There is absoulty no reason why they shouldn't be forced to support theirselves and stop relying on the gov to take care of em.
87 4runner 350 with custom dent package. 
My budget beater

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 199
  • Male Posts: 1,616
  • Member since Jan '05
  • irish redhead texan, interesting combo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
thats my problem to. i have absolutely no problems with people of different nationalities, my old school in houston was almost a perfect mix of all cultures and VERY FEW problems emerged. the illegal immigration gets to be a problem in different cities. in midland high school alot of the hispanics are VERY RACIST towards the whites. makes me mad because they claim that since they came from a foreign country that they deserve special treatment and should be given xtra's on everything. its different in every city. in alot of big texas cities like dallas, houston, and san antonio everyone is viewed as equal, people learn english or are learing it, but in smaller cities like midland for example there are alot of problems. the racism makes it extremely difficult to get anything done peacefully, probly 1/5 of my school refuses to learn english making it difficult to communicate. i've taken 2 years of spanish and its enough to help me understand the basics of spanish.

about the legal immigration documents i'm fairly familiar with that issue as well. a friend of mine (she's a former menanite) moved here from mexico when she was younger and is now appyling for citizenship so she can go to college, its taken her 2 years now but she's about to get her residency. knows great english, and doesn't expect life to be handed to her. if all the immigrants and their children (the LARGE majority of them do this) would learn english and not be racist or expect life to be handed to them then i have no problem with people of ANY ethnicity. my best friend is half white/hispanic, girlfriend is half indian/white, alot of aisian friends and most of my track/football teamates are black.
read and comment :whip:

USAF EOD tech

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 199
  • Male Posts: 1,616
  • Member since Jan '05
  • irish redhead texan, interesting combo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
i didnt even encounter racism until i moved out to midland texas, considering that i was a minority at my school in houston, its a BIG shock to me.
read and comment :whip:

USAF EOD tech

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Can someone PLEASE just delete this freakin thread?.

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

ozzy93xtra

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 127
  • Male Posts: 168
  • Member since Jan '05
  • NEWBIE FO' LIFE!
    • View Profile
deezam. :puke: yah, who cares anyways...... :
M- I- S- S- I- S- S- I- P- P- I- B- O- U- N- D-

86 4runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Feb '05
  • SAS
    • View Profile

PLEASE......

WHITE_TRASH

• Member since Feb '03
    • View Profile

Nope.  This is a "hot topic" in the US here lately I find the dicussion of it informative as to the views of the board.

Last I checked you (Infernal Jeep) had not been elected as the official representative of the hispanic culture to the US.  You repeatedly say that you are done with this topic yet you keep posting to it.  Interesting.

Its really a simple matter.  If you dont like the subject, dont read it.  You dont see me complaining about the bible verse thread do you?  Even though Im not a bible thumper and I dont care to read about that subject matter I dont complain about it because I simply do not read it. 
« Last Edit: Jul 02, 2005, 04:11:22 PM by WHITE_TRASH »

88runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 756
  • Member since May '03
  • Click me!
    • View Profile

Nope.  This is a "hot topic" in the US here lately I find the discussion of it informative as to the views of the board.

Last I checked you (Infernal Jeep) had not been elected as the official representative of the hispanic culture to the US.  You repeatedly say that you are done with this topic yet you keep posting to it.  Interesting.

Its really a simple matter.  If you dont like the subject, dont read it.  You dont see me complaining about the bible verse thread do you?  Even though Im not a bible thumper and I dont care to read about that subject matter I dont complain about it because I simply do not read it. 

:bowdown:

BTW, when people start to be offensive, others reply defensively, then people who started the degeneration usually say's to delete the thread.  :_oops:  :lipsrsealed:  :laugh:

I can relate to this subject, my father is spanish(from spain), before he got here he learned french(french canadians you know!!), then he arrived here and learned english, I speak french currenlty, I speak english fluently, those are the 2 language I was forced to learn in school and I understand and speak spanish pretty good. When you get somewhere you usually try to speak the language they speak. When my father and family arrived here they said, "well, we're now canadians and are going to act like canadians". And you know what make him mad, it's when he see's immigrants not trying to adapt them selves to the country that receive them.
« Last Edit: Jul 02, 2005, 04:12:31 PM by WHITE_TRASH »
88 4runner v6,
5.29 with 35" tires,
Isuzu Rodeo rear disk brake,
t-case hand brake in near futur
solid axle'd

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Turtle Points: 2159
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
Press one for English, Press two for Spanish......

Well where's the "Press 3 so we can teach you how to learn ENGLISH" option?!
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Press one for English, Press two for Spanish......

Well where's the "Press 3 so we can teach you how to learn ENGLISH" option?!
So Mike,what about Vietnamese,Korean,Sirian,all those other languages?.That's what I'm trying to get @...It's that eveytime someone says Illegal,everyone automatically looks at Hispanics.

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile

Nope.  This is a "hot topic" in the US here lately I find the dicussion of it informative as to the views of the board.

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com