Author Topic: Pick-N-Pull Wrecking Yards HALF OFF Sale this weekend (5/14 - 5/15)  (Read 20829 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
pick n pull sucks all its good for is a pocket full of nuts bolts and washers!

tools too!!  you know how many times I have opened glove boxes, or looked behind seats, or in truck beds and scored random tools?  screwdrivers and sockets mostly with some wrneches thrown in :yupyup:
Some PnPs are better than others :dunno:  mine is decent
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

Jared

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 170
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Rolled baby.... IN front of my house....
    • View Profile
ive found a ton of stuff at pick n pull... i once found a complete brand new gasket kit for a 82 22r motor... not to mention i found a toy tcase and two birfields in a ranger that was 4 cars down from a 4runner....  i got a birfield and a inner shaft for 13 bucks...
I also found out that if you go to pick n pull with a oxy acetalyn torch you can build a bad ass spring rears up front spring pack... 
I once bought 4 leaf springs and bolted them together and paid for two only... i just cut the main leaf down so it looked like a regular spring...    Gotta love pick n pull...   i also found a toy diff with a detroit locker in it... only problem was the diff was cracked in half and the truck hit a freakin telephone pole.... if you guys went to sunrise pcik n pull an saw the black yota, it belonged to some big black dude i guess.  there was a ton of pictures in the cab and the bed that grossed me the hell out... a big black male stripper at random ass parties... i was terrified and now im tormented... good thing i got the tcase from the truck... hell 50 bucks for a tcase... cant beat that....
ah the beauty of a cuttin torch

dirtbag

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 841
  • Male Posts: 1,303
  • Member since Jun '04
  • flexes like dried doo-doo
    • View Profile
    • I am hot, huh?
Sweet, I'll be there even though it will most likely be a bunch of Heeps there.starts at 7:00??
it said on the flyer that the gates open at 5:30am, but I was told that it's on Sunday?  :headscratch:  I'll go find the flyer & reply back...

alwayzbroken

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 603
  • Male Posts: 1,905
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
ive found a ton of stuff at pick n pull... i once found a complete brand new gasket kit for a 82 22r motor... not to mention i found a toy tcase and two birfields in a ranger that was 4 cars down from a 4runner.... i got a birfield and a inner shaft for 13 bucks...
I also found out that if you go to pick n pull with a oxy acetalyn torch you can build a bad ass spring rears up front spring pack...
I once bought 4 leaf springs and bolted them together and paid for two only... i just cut the main leaf down so it looked like a regular spring... Gotta love pick n pull... i also found a toy diff with a detroit locker in it... only problem was the diff was cracked in half and the truck hit a freakin telephone pole.... if you guys went to sunrise pcik n pull an saw the black yota, it belonged to some big black dude i guess. there was a ton of pictures in the cab and the bed that grossed me the hell out... a big black male stripper at random ass parties... i was terrified and now im tormented... good thing i got the tcase from the truck... hell 50 bucks for a tcase... cant beat that....

So you are saying you enjoyed the pictures?
If you still have control you aren't going fast enough

Jared

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '03
    • View Profile
im tormented but i recovered cause i got the tcase for one hell of a deal.....

KYOTA

• Turtle Points: 1759
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
Half off of "PINK and PULL" ?  hell yeah I'll be there! Mike was that subliminal or whats on your mind lately?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2005, 09:02:29 PM by KYOTA »

nisk916

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
it said on the flyer that the gates open at 5:30am, but I was told that it's on Sunday? :headscratch: I'll go find the flyer & reply back...
Yeah, It's on sunday bright and early. I talked to Rob over at the store. Guess this is a pretty big event. he said there could be up to 5000 people there between Sat. and sunday night.

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
Half off of "PINK and PULL" ?  hell yeah I'll be there! Mike was that subliminal or whats on your mind lately?
Mikey      your such a perv :therethere:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Jared

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Dec '03
    • View Profile
Just got back.... I scored a ton of stuff... I scored two Ifs driveshaft slip yokes.. the ones with more angle for 5  bucks a piece and i also got a 86 Ifs rear axle housing for 19 bucks... i also got a tcase shifter for 4 bucks... i also got a v6 radiator for 16 bucks....  SCORE>>>   :beerchug:

Hyena

• I'm Legit!!!
  • Turtle Points: 2401
  • Male Posts: 6,715
  • Member since Feb '04
  • AKA Baja Brad
    • View Profile
Damn, wish i would have had the time.  was busy all weekend doing stuff around the house and also prom.

BigMike [OP]

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Turtle Points: 2158
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup

:shocking:  :hammer: :screwy:  :smack:  :headshake:

Hey Mike Jensen Pick N Pull has a first gen 4x4 82 or 83 mostly complete

Yup :yupyup: I got both "wing" door windows as mine have some crappy tint I can't get off, got the weather stripping for the "wings" since mine leak water when I wash the truck, and I COMPLETELY SCORED ON A MINT UNTOUCHED UNCUT WOOD GRAIN DASH PIECE!!! :best: :booya:

My wood grain dash is ok, nothing is cracked, but the cubby try has been cut out and has two holes drilled into it at both sides, and someone hacked up the radio button area to fit a larger oldschool radio and it looks like :pokinit:.

What did I pay for these jewls? Just $19! :gap:

As of right now I'm not sure if I want to use the dash or not.. I had planned to cut my dash open even futhure because I am going to install a couple gauges along with my cd player this summer, and I dont want to cut up a mint SR5 dash... I bet I could get $50+ for it on ebay.
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki

ninja turtle

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 38
  • Male Posts: 1,072
  • Member since Sep '07
    • View Profile
i thought we had a thread for local junkyards but now i cant find it.

i was at pick-n-pull in reno yesterday and there was 2 2nd gen 4-runnas 90 and 91 and an 83 2wd.

Rocksnail

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 3
  • Male Posts: 595
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
pick a part has first gens bigmike. i get stuff there alot
1993 4door  s10 Tahoe. 4.3 th350c duel toys w/4.7 rear, D60 front 5.13 welded. 14Bolt rear 5.13 mini spool,hydro assist, TG 5HD front springs, 63s out back. h2s with 39x14 17 Pit Bull Madd Dogs

ninja turtle

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 38
  • Male Posts: 1,072
  • Member since Sep '07
    • View Profile
dude the last post before mine was 5/11/05

edit: i see you changed your post