Author Topic: So I'm driving in downtown. And there's this guy...  (Read 1410 times)

Huhwhye

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 24
  • Male Posts: 639
  • Member since Jan '03
  • Huhwhye, esq.
    • View Profile
So I'm driving in downtown. And there's this guy...
« on: May 02, 2005, 11:05:02 AM »
lying on the ground half on the sidewalk, half in the street.   :thud:  But on his back.  Looks dead or passed out. It's 12:00 noon on a Sunday.  And that's a helluva place to pass out.  And we are on a major street.  So I turn around to make sure the guy is ok.  Some hispanic guy in his 40's, normal dress not a bum or anything, eyes rolled back in his head, still breathing, good pulse.  Some local walks by and says "Esta Borracho" and I bust out laughing.   :ha_ha:   Dude was passed out drunk in the street at noon, who knows how long he's been there he looked a little sunburn, or maybe that was the  :beer: .  And in that neighborhood he lucky to still have his clothes on.  I bet his wallet and anything else he had on him was gone.

So I got back in my truck and laughed my way down the street.
'04 Taco DC 4x4

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
.....and now the local police are looking for your truck becuse when the guy finally woke up and noticed his wallet missing, the local that walked by and said "Esta Borracho" also jotted down your license #. :beerchug:  :haha:
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

oddball

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 1143
  • Male Posts: 952
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Weirdo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
Thats nothing, I work on O'farrell street in SF and I see that and alot worse every day. The other day some crack ho came in and asked us if anyone wanted a date all while customers were dropping of their cars for service
2008 Tacoma regular cab, 4.88s, ARBs, crawl box, manual shift FJ case

Huhwhye [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 24
  • Male Posts: 639
  • Member since Jan '03
  • Huhwhye, esq.
    • View Profile
.....and now the local police are looking for your truck becuse when the guy finally woke up and noticed his wallet missing, the local that walked by and said "Esta Borracho" also jotted down your license #. :beerchug:  :haha:

I actually was driving someone else truck.   :thumbs:   But you never see the police in that neighborhood and I doubt anyone in that area would call them.  As you call probably tell, its a nice place to live, I just drive thru it all the time.
'04 Taco DC 4x4