Author Topic: Experience in setting the battery master switch  (Read 1230 times)

terryreynolds

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Sep '21
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Experience in setting the battery master switch
« on: Sep 12, 2021, 09:05:58 PM »
How to take the prettiest flower photos

At this point in time, it is fair to say that all of us are aware of the immense power of social media. Although the pictures posted on them reflect only part of our lives, we want them to be perfect. If you are someone who loves plants and flowers, you must know that burning feeling in your chest whenever you see a beautiful flower or a breathtaking nature view. Sometimes, the perfect photo comes naturally. Other times, we have to make some adjustments.

In this article, we will guide you on how to take the best flower photos. We will show you the tips and tricks, as well as the best of products considered by photographers to be tremendously helpful in helping you take that perfect instagram picture of your plants.

• Tablecloth
A good way to decorate the background of the photo is to color it with tablecloth. You can find one of these babies among Thekinglive.com products. They vary greatly in sizes and materials, but those shouldn’t matter for a good photo. As long as the color matches the subject, you shall be fine.

However, a benefit of getting a good tablecloth is that: besides its use as a photo background, you can actually use it as a - well - tablecloth. You can also bring them on picnics where you lay them on the ground and take a cute photo of your lunch. With that said, a single tablecloth can enhance different types of photos, not just flowers.

• Lights
We all know the importance of lights in photography. Many people prefer natural sunlight, but if you take photos in darkness, you will need the help of man-made electricity.

Fairy lights are a simple way to light up the background. They make photos so much more magical. You can wrap the lights around your pot of plants, or simply let them lay bare. Just make sure the lights enhance the subject, not overshadow it.

Fairy lights are easy to buy because they receive plenty of Top product reviews Thekinglive from users. They are a popular way to decorate gardens and rooms. These lights come in different colors, but choose the one that suits you the best. Some of them also charge through sunlight instead of electricity, making them more friendly to the environment. As plant lovers, I’m sure all of us have nature’s best interests in mind.

• Put the plants into context
Single photos work well-- those that contain only one flower at the center of the pic. However, sometimes, you want your photo to tell a story. If this is the case, then it would be a good idea to put the flowers into a context.

The context can be really simple: it can be anything from an old house covered in ivory, a wall adorned with roses, or a swing under an oak tree. Whatever it is, the context helps the photo tell a story instead of just exhibiting the beauty of a flower in full bloom.

This third point is a technique that no product can recreate - not even the one with the best reviews ever. It is a learned thing that only experienced photo-takers know and share with the rest of us.

We hope that this article has given you more insight into the world of photography. You can easily find the recommended The best products TheKingLive.com and be advised further by the plenty Amazon reviews available at the bottom of the page. But regardless of how many products you may buy to adorn your photo with, we believe that the best photo must be taken with not just your eyes but your soul as well. With that, good luck!
« Last Edit: Apr 17, 2023, 12:10:54 AM by terryreynolds »

emsvitil

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 7571
  • Male Posts: 3,561
  • Member since May '07
    • View Profile
    • emsvitil's album
    • Buy me a soda
The clock will reset

The radio will lose all it's presets

and

The ECU will forget everything it's learned and reset to factory defaults.
Ed
SoCal
86 SR5 XtraCab
22RE  W56B
31x10.50R15

Gnarly4X

• Online Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,252
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Depending upon the YMM of your vehicle, a battery disconnect will typically cause a “reset”, and remove settings – like emsvitil said.

This generally means when the battery is reconnected and the engine started, the ECU will start getting feedback from the sensors and make adjustments to what it is programmed to make.

It may take 10 minutes to several weeks to fine tune those adjustments depending upon your driving style, environment, fuel, climate, etc.

The microprocessor-controlled ECU on a 2021 Lexus is going to be considerably more sophisticated than the ECU on my 1986 22RE.

I have a battery switch on our Camry because it is not being driven sometimes for a month.  I had a parasitic drain that I was not able to quickly find, so I installed one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07N1FQDFH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Resetting the radio stations and clock is a pain, but so is running the battering dead.

Gnarls.
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein