Author Topic: H8PVMNT's Aisan 22r Carb Tech /Study  (Read 92499 times)

helipilot77

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1018
  • Male Posts: 1,725
  • Member since Jul '12
  • Seattle, WA
    • View Profile
    • My build thread
Re: H8PVMNT's Aisan 22r Carb Tech /Study
« Reply #60 on: Mar 22, 2017, 06:49:25 AM »
It would be interesting to install a O2 sensor with a gauge so that you could monitor air/fuel ratios on the fly and at different throttle positions while you drive.   :driving:
-1987 SR5 4runner, 1KZ-t turbo diesel with mech. pump
 & custom 3" S.S. dump pipe, R-151f transmission, marlin dual ultimate transfer cases w/ triple shifter, SAS, 35's https://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=98969.0
-1984 SR5 Tercel 4wd wagon bone stock - given to my nephew https://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=100547.0
-1:10 scale RC 4wd crawler w/yota axles, R2 2 speed enclosed dig tranny and 1st gen 4Runner body by BigBird
-My front axle service write-up http://board.marlincrawler.com/i

H8PVMNT [OP]

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 452
  • Male Posts: 3,554
  • Member since May '07
  • I'LL NEVER MAKE IT...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Mar 22, 2017, 07:16:46 AM »
It would be interesting to install a O2 sensor with a gauge so that you could monitor air/fuel ratios on the fly and at different throttle positions while you drive.   :driving:

I need to order one of those for sure. I would like to see what the AF is doing when I feel audible changes in performance.
“I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth.”
– Steve McQueen

"Except for maybe Seattle."  -H8PVMNT

"I plan to hit 300k in this truck"  :)bestgen4runner

"I'm jealous of your shop. It has concrete and doesn't smell like pickles like the old shop  "  300K

H8PVMNT [OP]

• Member since May '07
  • I'LL NEVER MAKE IT...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: Mar 22, 2017, 07:28:45 AM »
I love this stuff!! :D

Your passion for “tweaking” is awesome, and then taking your time to share it is more awesome.. THANK YOU!  :thumbs:

If “micro-tuning” was a 6-pack of Bud Light, you’d be a Budweiser delivery truck!! :yesnod:

I think you may be reaching the boundaries of “micro-tuning”.  :twocents:

I’m a little bit puzzled about your igniting timing and cam timing…..  :dunno:

Generally, and what is typically changed/adjusted at elevations above sea level for naturally aspirated carb’d engines, to compensate for the lower oxygen and air density – slower combustion time - is advancing the ignition timing and advancing the cam timing.  Raising the compression also seems to help with the loss of power at elevation.

So you have adjusted your ignition timing back to zero and your cam timing is at 1 degree retarded?  I’m interested in that adjustment and why that feels better to your butt dyno :headscratch:?

Gnarls. :inthedark:

I know I'm going kind of crazy here but I want to know what happens when I do whatever. I also think we are reaching the outer limits of what is practical to do with the stock 22r carb.  By the time you rebuild a carb, buy jets, filters, bits and pieces to free things up you are probably more than half way to a Weber.  If you count your time you are over budget for sure :).  This last bit started with a cheap open element filter, which helped throttle response, but made things lean at WOT, which lead to more gas, then timing etc, etc...

But anyway, no Gnarls, it doesn't actually feel better at 0 degrees.  I just wanted to start fresh.

I re-adjusted the idle mixture to 2 1/2 turns, set the butterfly at 750 rpms and that gave me a new place to start from. This is my go to starting point.  I know this is backwards of what some people do.  I just find I do better all around when I ease into it rather than going all out and pulling back.

I was getting some after-fire at 0 degrees BTDC so I went to 5 degrees BTDC before I even left town,  I then advanced to 8 degrees BTDC after a few miles.  I still had good response and acceleration at 8, not quite what I did with more advance but I was less into the throttle on the highway maintaining speed and looking at the gas gauge I would estimate I burned a lot less fuel.

emsvitil has me wanting to learn more about the power valve/jet so I will take apart a couple more carbs and see if we find any options there.  It might be that we can lean out the main and fatten up the power valve jet and get a more economical cruise with the same tip in pull.

« Last Edit: Mar 22, 2017, 07:54:15 AM by H8PVMNT »
– Steve McQueen

"I'm jealous of your shop. It has concrete and doesn't smell like pickles like the old shop  "  300K

Gnarly4X

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5143
  • Male Posts: 4,210
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #63 on: Mar 23, 2017, 04:07:02 AM »

This is where we run into the limits of tuning the Aisan carb.  Changing main jets yields significant changes but I haven't figured out how to do much else.

The Japanese motorheads at Toyota have spent 50+ years figuring it out!  :therethere:

Gnarls.  :greengrin:
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #64 on: Mar 23, 2017, 04:13:47 AM »
...less into the throttle on the highway maintaining speed and looking at the gas gauge I would estimate I burned a lot less fuel.

... and get a more economical cruise with the same tip in pull.

As you already know...You can *tune for power*  :yesnod: OR you can *tune for fuel mileage*  :yesnod:....

BUT you can't tune for both.  :shake:

However... you CAN *tune for "optimized" performance*.  :thumbs:

Gnarls. :spin:

« Last Edit: Mar 23, 2017, 06:05:05 AM by Gnarly4X »
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #65 on: Mar 23, 2017, 05:40:14 AM »
...  Chasing un-claimed throttle response and horse power.... :).

It sounds like you are on the right tack.

Just thinking out loud… if I were doing some simple “micro-tuning” on my basically stock 22R as my daily driver and frequent trail-runner.

Assuming my engine had no undiagnosed issues and had a solid basic tune level, and my intent was to simply “chase and tweak” for torque, power, and throttle response.  Not getting into the carb-tuning or re-jetting.

I would be using 0W-40 Mobil 1 full synthetic motor oil and start with 87 octane gas.

As a baseline, I would record and note drivability (butt dyno report) – typical driving, from off idle with a couple daily WOT high RPM shifts.

After looking at nicely colored spark plugs, I’d focus on WOT and upper RPM power.

WOT will want more fuel – richer mixture.  More fuel wants more air – intake manifold – air filter – and header/exhaust.

Then, I’d look at ignition timing – advance ignition timing just below pinging at low RPM lugging and WOT.

Remember that at WOT, the charge is dense and very hot, so it is more difficult for the spark plugs to fire.  I would be running copper contacts for my cap & rotor (e.g. Echlin), solid wire core spark plug wires and I’d switch from the NGK platinum to iridium spark plugs (they take less voltage to fire).

Then, if I had an adjustable cam gear, I’d play with my cam timing and valve lash adjustments.

Any one of these adjustments or changes may have an effect on the other.  I would be logging in my ledger every single change and adjustment and response, including ambient air temperatures, relative humidity, barometric pressure, any significant elevation changes, gas source/octane.

With my 22R – and I’ve said before - is that changes, even small, I could “feel” them.  Here in AZ with RH averaging about 17%, but during our monsoon season – July-August- we could have a dry day at high humidity and mild ambient air temps (70% RH at 60d F temperature) and the increased throttle response and power was VERY noticeable.

I really enjoyed my 22R and would trade my emissions-friendly-sensor adorned 22RE for my simple finicky 22R in a heart beat!  At my best tune, it would average 19 MPH on 89 octane.... but I didn't drive it for MPG... I drove it for FUN!

That’s just my opinion – it may be worthless.

Gnarls.

« Last Edit: Mar 23, 2017, 06:03:01 AM by Gnarly4X »

H8PVMNT [OP]

• Member since May '07
  • I'LL NEVER MAKE IT...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Mar 24, 2017, 01:14:23 PM »
I might have learned something that is a total game changer.  I can't post it yet though I need to run more miles first ;).
– Steve McQueen

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #67 on: Mar 24, 2017, 01:41:37 PM »
I might have learned something that is a total game changer.  I can't post it yet though I need to run more miles first ;).

A TGC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :yikes:

Gnarls.  :willynilly:

H8PVMNT [OP]

• Member since May '07
  • I'LL NEVER MAKE IT...
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: Mar 24, 2017, 02:11:42 PM »
Well I have to fill up.  This was a small sampling of miles, but after running a test on 3 trips and having it be consistent with my findings on one trip I feel it is legitimate data.  I will run the weekend and Monday commute and double verify but I just have to tell...

I was reading my manual again regarding the emissions equipment that was removed and what remained.  I took a look to see if anything I removed could be screwing up mileage.  The MC valve deal only cuts fuel on decel, so that probably wouldn't do it.  The HAC changed timing advance AND air fuel mixture to varying degrees depending on altitude.  I live pretty close to the line that it kicks in a whole bunch and does whatever it does.  I wondered if maybe it was doing too much or not enough of that thing it does. 

Could it be, my beloved HAC betraying me? The main reason I wanted to run this carb in the first place?  I temporarily unhooked it and plugged up the vac, primary and secondary high speed ports it hooks to and re-plumbed the vac advance Canada style to the two ports on the carb per the diagram.

Still plenty of power, al little less top end, more mid range, less in the gas on the highway and not as much in the secondaries according to the bwaaaah sound.  Interesting...

The final result when I topped off?  15.6 MPG!! 

That's a 26% difference from my last fill which was only 11.6. MPG gack.

If this keeps up I can run this thing and the HAC gets a NO. :).
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2017, 06:58:20 AM by H8PVMNT »
– Steve McQueen

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #69 on: Mar 25, 2017, 08:56:08 AM »
If this keeps up I can run this thing and the HAC gets a NO. :).

OK... but.... your engine will get HAC'd off about it!!  :gap:

Gnarls.
« Last Edit: Mar 25, 2017, 09:36:16 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #70 on: Mar 26, 2017, 05:28:53 AM »
I may be confused.

You are running a 20R stock disty?

Was your carb and disty set up according to the HAC diagram and check valve on the vacuum hose attached to the disty?

http://www.offroadforum.cz/toyota/aarc.epnet.com/application/8578/8578R04_High_Altitude_Compensation__HAC_.html

I'm not sure I completely understand how the HAC valve functions.

The FSM is not real explicit.  It indicates that the HAC valve operating in a high-low range between above 3,930 feet altitude (elevation) and below 2,570 feet.  I assume that it is operating within that delta, so it's changes are linear, and not "switched".  That altitude range is 1,360 feet.

Assuming that your location is an elevation of 3,386 feet above sea level, and your driving terrain did not change your elevation, your properly operating HAC would be operating within its range.  Therefore, your carb and your distributor would see an effected change in mixture and ignition timing. 

If your driving terrain changed in elevation to above 3,930 feet, your HAC would see its maximum change in carb mixture and ignition timing (12 degrees).  If your driving terrain changed to below 2,570 feet, your HAC would be at its lowest range of change and would open Part A and close Port B and stop added air to carb in both primary and secondary circuits.... essentially richening the mixture and retarding ignition timing.

Now, since the bellows in the HAC responds to barometric pressure (which is lower as you go up in altitude above sea level), and your barometric pressure changes slightly, the HAC may "feel" altitude changes accordingly.  For example, if your weather condition changes and you experience a lower barometric pressure, your HAC will "think" your elevation is higher and effectively compensate... leaning the mixture and advancing the ignition timing.

Fortunately, barometric pressure change is typically only about 1 inch of mercury, but the change that your HAC will feel and corresponding changes to the carb and ignition timing may be felt by your butt dyno.  If you have an altimeter (which is a barometer), you can see that change on a daily basis, according to your local weather conditions.

Did I help, or completely fubar your "TGC"?  :dunno:

Gnarls.

« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2017, 06:00:33 AM by Gnarly4X »

H8PVMNT [OP]

• Member since May '07
  • I'LL NEVER MAKE IT...
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: Mar 26, 2017, 07:04:34 AM »
I am running a 20r distributor with the 2 port vac advance from a 1980 which also had an HAC. The HAC looks different on the 20r but does the same thing.  My HAC itself is from an '81 22r.  It was all hooked up properly (exactly like the diagram in your link) and tested good when I put it together.

I am wondering if it wasn't quite working right.  It seemed to be happy when I had the stock filter box on there.  Maybe that change, which was quite a large change according to how the truck runs, caused the HAC to not work properly.

I have another theory:  10% Ethanol gas effectively makes your engine run a bit leaner.  The HAC leans the mixture while gaining altitude, compounded with the fact that I live at an intermediate altitude where we presume the HAC is kind of hunting.  The change in fuel just might render the HAC ineffective.

At this point I don't mind swapping a jet and adjusting timing when I go to the coast if it gets me 4 MPG.  It takes about 7 minutes to change a jet with the small air filter and all the junk taken off :).

So no you did not FUBAR my TGC, but I will run it for a few tanks before I make the official statement on the HAC.
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2017, 08:25:03 AM by H8PVMNT »
– Steve McQueen

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: Mar 26, 2017, 10:49:32 AM »
Reading all this info, makes me want to get my old Weber DGV 5A 32/36 all rebuilt and cleaned up. 
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

H8PVMNT [OP]

• Member since May '07
  • I'LL NEVER MAKE IT...
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: Mar 28, 2017, 05:04:33 AM »
I towed 2 round bales of alfalfa yesterday at about 1,750 lbs each.  This thing is towing WAY better now.  I pulled on this one hill probably 12 mph faster than before with the stock filter setup and previous tune.  I can barely feel the 19' trailer unloaded.  I will be towing again today.  Kind of botching my mileage test towing but there is definitely more torque going on these days.
– Steve McQueen

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #74 on: Mar 28, 2017, 06:41:53 AM »
I towed 2 round bales of alfalfa yesterday at about 1,750 lbs each.  This thing is towing WAY better now.  I pulled on this one hill probably 12 mph faster than before with the stock filter setup and previous tune.  I can barely feel the 19' trailer unloaded.  I will be towing again today.  Kind of botching my mileage test towing but there is definitely more torque going on these days.

Coooool beeeaaannnsss!!, Tweaker!  :biggthumpup:

Gnarls. :gap:

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #75 on: Apr 02, 2017, 03:38:31 AM »
....but there is definitely more torque going on these days.

There is no such thing as too much torque.  :gap:

My Supra (with automatic tranny) would squeal the tires at a WOT shift from 1st to 2nd!! :burnout:.... I loved that little car, but it was just too low to the ground.... I was always on alert for a truck running over me!  :yikes:

Gnarls. :spin:

H8PVMNT [OP]

• Member since May '07
  • I'LL NEVER MAKE IT...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: Apr 03, 2017, 11:55:53 AM »
14.3 mpg at fill up today. That was about half of the miles pushing a headwind and the other half loaded down with about 800 lbs of food hauling so I am happy with it.  If we can stay over 14 consistently I will keep it the way it is :).  If I see 12s, something will have to change.
– Steve McQueen

H8PVMNT [OP]

• Member since May '07
  • I'LL NEVER MAKE IT...
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: Apr 07, 2017, 09:45:38 AM »
12.25 mpg last tank.  Erg.   This was an easy tank of commuting with not much wind or heavy loads.  Seems to get better mileage when I am pushing it.  Weird.

We will give it another couple weeks before we pass judgement.
– Steve McQueen

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #78 on: Apr 07, 2017, 02:13:49 PM »
How many times are you taching it passed 5,000 RPMs!!  :shake:

H8PVMNT [OP]

• Member since May '07
  • I'LL NEVER MAKE IT...
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: Apr 07, 2017, 02:27:02 PM »
How many times are you taching it passed 5,000 RPMs!!  :shake:

Well not much on the last tank. That's what is weird though, if I drive like I'm rally racing it does better on gas than when I am trying to be conservative.
– Steve McQueen

emsvitil

• Turtle Points: 7571
  • Male Posts: 3,561
  • Member since May '07
    • View Profile
    • emsvitil's album
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #80 on: Apr 07, 2017, 06:12:47 PM »
Theory......

The power valve is too rich.....

1. Normal operation is good with current jet on primary bbl.

2. Open it up a little and power valve comes into play.       It just happens to be to rich, uses a bunch of gas to get up to speed.

3. Then more throttle is applied and secondary bbl comes into play....    It's not too rich,  uses appropriate amount of gas.    You get up to speed quicker and then go back to normal operation.        Just happen to use less gas overall than condition 2 above....

Really need a wideband O2 sensor to see what's going on.    It's somewhat possible to see what's going on with a narrowband by tapping into the signal with a digital voltmeter..

Ed
SoCal
86 SR5 XtraCab
22RE  W56B
31x10.50R15

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #81 on: Apr 07, 2017, 07:49:50 PM »
Well not much on the last tank. That's what is weird though, if I drive like I'm rally racing it does better on gas than when I am trying to be conservative.

Aside from emsvitil’s excellent analytical input, and not assuming any errors, miscalculations, or environmental factor were NOT taken into account ....there are other factors that can affect gas mileage:

The fuel – octane rating, gasoline source
The MPG calculation – accuracy of tank fill up and accuracy of odometer
Ambient air temperature
Relative humidity
Barometric Pressure
Increased elevation from sea level
Exact same test route

Gnarls.

H8PVMNT [OP]

• Member since May '07
  • I'LL NEVER MAKE IT...
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: Apr 08, 2017, 03:24:55 AM »
Theory......

The power valve is too rich.....

1. Normal operation is good with current jet on primary bbl.

2. Open it up a little and power valve comes into play.       It just happens to be to rich, uses a bunch of gas to get up to speed.

3. Then more throttle is applied and secondary bbl comes into play....    It's not too rich,  uses appropriate amount of gas.    You get up to speed quicker and then go back to normal operation.        Just happen to use less gas overall than condition 2 above....

Really need a wideband O2 sensor to see what's going on.    It's somewhat possible to see what's going on with a narrowband by tapping into the signal with a digital voltmeter..

This makes total sense to me now.  That is an excellent explanation.  I get consistently better mileage when in it more and consistently worse when driving "normal".  I don't think there is anything I can do to change the power valve, but I still need to disassemble a few carbs I have laying around.  Maybe I will find some different jets/orifices and be able to do something with it.
« Last Edit: Apr 08, 2017, 03:38:22 AM by H8PVMNT »
– Steve McQueen

H8PVMNT [OP]

• Member since May '07
  • I'LL NEVER MAKE IT...
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: Apr 08, 2017, 03:32:32 AM »
Aside from emsvitil’s excellent analytical input, and not assuming any errors, miscalculations, or environmental factor were NOT taken into account ....there are other factors that can affect gas mileage:

The fuel – octane rating, gasoline source
The MPG calculation – accuracy of tank fill up and accuracy of odometer
Ambient air temperature
Relative humidity
Barometric Pressure
Increased elevation from sea level
Exact same test route

Gnarls.

Well I have been running the same gas from the same place for all this.  The odometer is within less than 1% because I was able to use a speedo sender from a 4.37 geared 1st gen which just happens to line up perfect for 35s and 5.29 gears.

I have definitely seen differences with ambient temps and barometric pressure but more in power than economy.  The consistent factor effecting change is whether I am "in it" or not.  Back road driving I do good, pushing on the highway I also do good, normal 65-70 with no headwind I get crappy mileage.  I am going to have to concur with the rich power valve theory at this point.
– Steve McQueen

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #84 on: Apr 08, 2017, 03:45:17 AM »
...  The odometer is within less than 1% because I was able to use a speedo sender from a 4.37 geared 1st gen which just happens to line up perfect for 35s and 5.29 gears...

Your level of "tweakativity" is not surprising.  :thumbs:

emsvitil

• Member since May '07
    • View Profile
    • emsvitil's album
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #85 on: Apr 08, 2017, 04:59:55 AM »
Another setting with the power valve (not the jet) would be the spring for how much vacuum it takes to close the valve.......

Ed
SoCal
86 SR5 XtraCab
22RE  W56B
31x10.50R15

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: Apr 08, 2017, 07:14:10 AM »
This is probably why Glen says that his Toyota gets the best MPG while driving it in the 3K rpm range.  He swears by it.  I tried a Salem to Portland trip doing this, got horrible MPG.   But I am EFI too! 
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #87 on: Apr 08, 2017, 08:16:27 AM »
This is probably why Glen says that his Toyota gets the best MPG while driving it in the 3K rpm range.  He swears by it.  I tried a Salem to Portland trip doing this, got horrible MPG.   But I am EFI too! 

The 3K range is where the peak torque is, so it kinda makes sense.  However, the engine theoretically will burn more fuel at 3,000 RPMs than 2,000 RPMs.

Gnarls.

emsvitil

• Member since May '07
    • View Profile
    • emsvitil's album
    • Buy me a soda
Ed
SoCal
86 SR5 XtraCab
22RE  W56B
31x10.50R15

H8PVMNT [OP]

• Member since May '07
  • I'LL NEVER MAKE IT...
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: Apr 10, 2017, 03:57:12 AM »
Another setting with the power valve (not the jet) would be the spring for how much vacuum it takes to close the valve.......

So if I follow correctly I am looking for a lighter spring if I want less fuel dumping in there?
– Steve McQueen