Author Topic: ACN inc.  (Read 1721 times)

NCK4L

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -2
  • Male Posts: 522
  • Member since Oct '08
    • View Profile
ACN inc.
« on: May 23, 2009, 10:37:14 AM »
has anyone ever heard of this or tried it? The deal is you become a representative which you pay $499 to do then you try to get more representatives under you along with customers. You try to get people to buy their cell phone contracts, tv plans, local and long distant calling, and their new video phone so you can have a face to face conversation over the phone. If you get people to agree to buy this stuff they buy it through you and acn that way you get a percentage of their bill each month. They still keep whoever they had before like verizon or dish but it gets routed through you or somethin so you get a commission. Your also supposed to try and get representatives under you and that is how you supposedly make the big bucks. Once you recruit representatives then they recruit reps and customers and so on and so forth. In return your commission grows along with receiving bonuses for recruiting. Its kinda hard to explain everything in detail i was really just curious to see if any of you guys have heard of this or tried it or know someone who has tried it. I have some friends who signed up for it and one of them thinks he is going to pretty much get rich off of it. Another thing is this company has been around since 93 and i have never heard of them and i guess its endorsed by Donald Trump as well but dont really think that means much. I guess they are expecting to make a ton of money off these new video phone thing they came up with they are expecting that most people in America will have one by 2012.  I just dont know if i really believe in a get rich quick thing especially from something like this. Let me know what you guys think about it or if you have heard about it before. Sorry for the long winded thread but thanks for taking the time to read it. Im just trying to get some insight on this stuff a lot of people i talk to think it is just a scam and im kinda on the fence about it.   Thanks,  Dillon

79coyotefrg

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
Re: ACN inc.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 12:44:26 PM »
kinda sounds like a hi tech chain letter :dunno:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Tallchevy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 236
  • Male Posts: 3,562
  • Member since Dec '06
  • Where were going we don't need roads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 12:58:00 PM »
:angry: My child is an honor student at Anton Levay's School of Satanic Arts :angry:

87 4Runner redo
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=41959.0
87 Toyota 4Runner, SAS Rig Gallery
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=29877.msg3

NCK4L [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -2
  • Male Posts: 522
  • Member since Oct '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 02:01:03 PM »
Pyramid scheme.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

ya thats kinda what i was thinking except you dont get paid for recruiting someone. To get paid they have to be successful so it kind of requires you to help the person you have just recruited. I think to make any money though you would have to be pretty far up the line with some of your lower reps doing really well.

Hammerhead

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 100
  • Male Posts: 564
  • Member since Nov '04
  • Junkyard Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 08:03:00 PM »
Yep, that's an MLM if I've ever seen one...
'82 pickup, +3, locked, doubled
'82 pickup, IFS long travel, V8
'85 4runner, V8 rock crawler
'88 X-cab, V6

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 08:59:28 PM »
Kinda sounds like Amway.  I thought pyramid schemes were illegal?  Either way, it's incredibly hard for all but the top level players to make a good living.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

junya92toy

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -64
  • Male Posts: 1,500
  • Member since Nov '04
  • Drinking me beer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 12:34:46 AM »
YOU NEVER PAY MONEY TO START A JOB
Dr.Maxwe001 – well i have a 15 gal compressor now and if I gett he 60  and then use the 15 as a reserve that wil give me 75 gal  thats close to 80 isnt it ?