Author Topic: stolen 85 yota in washington  (Read 3320 times)

1985toyota

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Sep '07
    • View Profile
stolen 85 yota in washington
« on: Sep 30, 2007, 07:02:39 PM »
this is the 2nd toyota truck we have had stolen. reallllly pissssssed!  just wanted to share some information on some people. I had previously mentioned their names, but have since removed them because we have thought of a much better strategy for these guys. They are part of a theft ring from hoquiam, washington to seattle and down to portland. these guys know toyotas inside and out. they have a big key ring with toyota keys.  they also conveniently have a tow truck. it is an older white one. they are currently residing in hoquiam, wa. so anybody who seen the names i had proviously mentioned do not forget them, we are positive they stole the truck. they have a lot of eyes and ears out there, some of them are just young kids who they must be paying off with toyota parts and motors.  its time to take a stand!!! we are not giving up on these people!!!!
« Last Edit: Oct 03, 2007, 10:03:18 AM by 1985toyota »

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: stolen 85 yota in washington
« Reply #1 on: Oct 01, 2007, 09:33:43 AM »
Kinda risky jumping on the world wide web and accusing someone like that.  I just hope you're sure of yourself. 

I'm sorry to hear bout your truck.  Do you have pics of it?
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

88toyota

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -3
  • Male Posts: 310
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 01, 2007, 12:57:10 PM »
that sucks, i agree with FFC

1985toyota [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Sep '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 2007, 10:19:33 AM »
my son had a picture of his truck in his phone, but the phone went through the washing machine, so no more pics. anyway, it is a charcoal gray extended cab,1985 toyota 4x4, it had a snap on tools logo across the bottom part of the back window and also a carpenters union sticker on the bumber, it had stock sr5 chrome wheels. my son was just getting ready to put a lift kit and new wheels and tires on it. at least hes not out the money for that. we are told the ones who stole it, might have taken it to arlington, wa. they are well known in the skagit county area. they also have a chop shop down in portland somewhere, so it could be anywhere.
« Last Edit: Oct 03, 2007, 12:45:55 PM by 1985toyota »

1985toyota [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Sep '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Oct 13, 2007, 12:24:56 PM »
we found the truck, they took the motor and tranny, front grill, steroe system and my sons personall stuff including a shotgun. they completly destroyed the body which was in perfect condition. they did leave the inside of the cab alone, which was also in perfect condition with stock lumbar SR5 seats. they could have taken so much more, it really was such a waste, but we have great things in store for these boys. we are puttin a team of pissed off people together and we're gonna hit em where it hurts. the police dont do anything so its up to the public to take a stand!!! 

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Oct 15, 2007, 01:44:34 PM »
At least you got some of it back...

Just be careful exacting revenge. If they werent armed (im sure they are), they are now with your old shotgun.  :smack:

There is a similar deal going on in the Sacramento valley but they arent toyota specific. Same strategy though, they have several towtrucks and just come tow peoples vehicles away in the night.
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

serpdog

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Male Posts: 45
  • Member since Jun '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Jun 19, 2008, 10:23:44 PM »
Sound like you guys need to move