• Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: My 91
« Reply #210 on: Feb 21, 2006, 12:25:59 AM »
:slap: it ain't stock no more :gap:

OH!! you mean MCR5!!! :thumbs: gotcha :yupyup: see, MCR4 already happened, and thats what was goin on.  I'll put money that my IFS toy will kick your SAS amigo's :moon: :yupyup: 

I'll follow you, but it'll only be so I can push you back to the top of cadillac, like I did in 2005 :hahaha:

:beerchug:
« Last Edit: Feb 21, 2006, 12:30:45 AM by BLACKDOG »
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: My 91
« Reply #211 on: Feb 21, 2006, 12:29:39 AM »
OH!! you mean MCR5!!! :thumbs: gotcha :yupyup: see, MCR4 already happened, and thas what was goin on.  I'll put money that my IFS toy will kick your SAS amigo's :moon: :yupyup: 

I'll follow you, but it'll only be so I can push yopu back to the top of cadillac, like I did in 2005 :hahaha:

:beerchug:

Dangit Jason, YES I meant MCR5 :smack: stinkin late night :hammerhead: assisted :shhh:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -