Author Topic: Axle Trouble in the 95` 4Runner  (Read 4435 times)

Fongs

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 299
  • Member since Oct '05
  • that`s the way to hell
    • View Profile
Axle Trouble in the 95` 4Runner
« on: Dec 22, 2005, 05:21:21 PM »
hey crawler-Freaks :usa:  :thumbs:

we have here a little trouble in oure Toyo-4Runner and we don`t no if is a Axle trouble or steering :headscratch:  :headscratch:
okay we start the Runner and push the pedal...and always in 4wheel-drive mod the hole Runner lift about 4" in the front and steering go`s alone 3/4 turns to the left site.
If he stops pushing the front come`s down(4") and the steering turns also back to the right site... :shake_head:

The Runner is en 95`4Runner with IFS-Axle and steering...3" Bodylift and 33x12,5 MT Cepek with 10x15 rims

One of oure Thought is we have Problems with the Torsion Bar but we not sure :headscratch:  :shake_head:

If anybody has an Idear waths happen..............thanks befor :thumbs:

P,S........ the Axle  and the diff is korrect and here is a pic from the Runner

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
Re: Axle Trouble in the 95` 4Runner
« Reply #1 on: Dec 22, 2005, 05:31:33 PM »
ok,  so when you mash the go accelerator in 4wd you are getting binding, and the entire 4runner springs up ??

this sounds like the front and rear are in different gears,  like someone put a different ring and pinion in one of them  :headscratch:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Fongs [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Oct '05
  • that`s the way to hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Dec 22, 2005, 11:39:08 PM »
ok, so when you mash the go accelerator in 4wd you are getting binding, and the entire 4runner springs up ??

this sounds like the front and rear are in different gears, like someone put a different ring and pinion in one of them :headscratch:

@79Coyotefrg........thnx for fast helping :thumbs:  :thumbs:

yes it sounds like this...and only in the 4wd-mod....but the Front Diff was changed befor 3years and yesterday my friend check¨t this and front and rear they are the same :headscratch:  ???
« Last Edit: Dec 22, 2005, 11:43:36 PM by Fongs »

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Dec 23, 2005, 08:27:08 AM »

@79Coyotefrg........thnx for fast helping :thumbs: :thumbs:

yes it sounds like this...and only in the 4wd-mod....but the Front Diff was changed befor 3years and yesterday my friend check¨t this and front and rear they are the same :headscratch: ???
thats what it sounds like  ,  i bet the front was changed to like a 4.56 and the rear is a 410, or 4.30    so the rear tires are actually trying to push the front  causing a powerbraking type  feel to the suspension
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Dec 23, 2005, 08:28:11 AM »
drive it on some packed snow or ice  if it is impossible to drive on a slick road  thats your problem 

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Dec 23, 2005, 08:29:46 AM »

@79Coyotefrg........thnx for fast helping :thumbs: :thumbs:

yes it sounds like this...and only in the 4wd-mod....but the Front Diff was changed befor 3years and yesterday my friend check¨t this and front and rear they are the same :headscratch: ???
front was changed 3 years ago,  did you just purchase the runner??  how did your friend check this??  and did you buy the runner from this friend ?? 

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Dec 23, 2005, 08:30:44 AM »
if yes  to these then take friend outside and :kickbutt:  :boxing: :bash:  :biked:

Zappel

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Female Posts: 75
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Hyde`s little girl, i hope forever
    • View Profile
    • Pickup Club Germany
« Reply #7 on: Dec 23, 2005, 04:12:04 PM »
if yes  to these then take friend outside and :kickbutt:  :boxing: :bash:  :biked:

hi, its not Fongs one, its the Runner of our friend. But the problem is gone......lol.......santa claus is bringing a solid axle for his Runner.......and a lot of work......

nice christmas time.....
woman´s best friends are not diamonds......its a Hilux....

02´Double Cab IFS and my best is the 82´single Cab called wriggly green can

Fongs [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Oct '05
  • that`s the way to hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Dec 23, 2005, 05:14:53 PM »
hi, its not Fongs one, its the Runner of our friend. But the problem is gone......lol.......santa claus is bringing a solid axle for his Runner.......and a lot of work......

nice christmas time.....

@79Coyotefrg

oh yes.......its a good friend of us and he ask if we can post here for helping :greengrin:  :greengrin:  :greengrin:
but now he close this problem from the Runner :yupyup:  :yupyup:
nice santa claus.....big idears......and a lot of work.....

today he start the SAS :flamer:  :flamer:  :flamer:  :flamer:  :flamer:  :flamer:  :flamer: ......

and now we understand wy he is always happy with the maschine

and the holey :pokinit: was going if he starts to burn :flamer:  :flamer:

@Zappel :yesnod:

thx.....for the nice information....and now i hope LOAFI....is happy :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

very nice christmas i wish you :therethere:

and also to all qther :turtle: freaks

merry christmas          

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Dec 23, 2005, 06:04:12 PM »
:dunno:  and now i hope LOAFI....is happy :headscratch:

Fongs [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Oct '05
  • that`s the way to hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Dec 24, 2005, 01:44:02 AM »
:dunno: and now i hope LOAFI....is happy :headscratch:

@79Coyotefrg :psss:

Loafi ... is the 4Runner Friend and Mr.Hyde-driver http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=15559.0    and Zappels Bodygard :eyebrow:  :yupyup:
and now he get the axle and will do the SAS on the 4Runner.... :flamer:

i will give you Pics here if i get them :thumbs:  :egyptian:

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Dec 24, 2005, 08:28:16 AM »
@79Coyotefrg :psss:

Loafi ... is the 4Runner Friend and Mr.Hyde-driver http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=15559.0 and Zappels Bodygard :eyebrow: :yupyup:
and now he get the axle and will do the SAS on the 4Runner.... :flamer:

i will give you Pics here if i get them :thumbs: :egyptian:

Zappels body guard  :thud:  :down:

Fongs [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Oct '05
  • that`s the way to hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Dec 24, 2005, 09:43:26 AM »
Zappels body guard :thud: :down:

@79Coyotefrg :therethere:

let`s have a Beer 
that`s Life :yesnod:  but...... they are  my best friends :greengrin:  :thumbs:

merry christmas.....and a lot of present`s      i wish you :usa:  :usa:  :usa:

« Last Edit: Dec 26, 2005, 09:07:19 AM by 79Coyotefrg »

Zappel

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Oct '05
    • View Profile
    • Pickup Club Germany
« Reply #13 on: Dec 26, 2005, 08:55:26 AM »
Zappels body guard  :thud:  :down:

Hi, i think you can help me.....what i need for change the IFS axle to a solid axle......i think there is not enough playground for the track rod, cross tie.....issn´t so?

your idea is to put the solid axle from 82 ´Hilux to the 95´Runner with 1KZT engine......with MC High Steer Kit (MC13570)

is this a good idea???or we get a problem with the oil pan???

help meeeeeeeeee!!!!!                

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Dec 26, 2005, 09:03:41 AM »

Hi, i think you can help me.....what i need for change the IFS axle to a solid axle......i think there is not enough playground for the track rod, cross tie.....issn´t so?

your idea is to put the solid axle from 82 ´Hilux to the 95´Runner with 1KZT engine......with MC High Steer Kit (MC13570)

is this a good idea???or we get a problem with the oil pan???

help meeeeeeeeee!!!!!
awe shucks  :smooch:  um  ok,  i think you are wanting to put the 82 hilux front axle under the 95 runner,  :thumbs:  yes  it will work with the marlin hysteer,   but you cant use the torque rod,  but the good news is you wont need the torque rod  since there is no bumbsteer with the Marlin  histeer

:smooch:

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Dec 26, 2005, 09:08:51 AM »
@79Coyotefrg :therethere:

let`s have a Beer 
that`s Life :yesnod:  but...... they are  my best friends :greengrin:  :thumbs:

merry christmas.....and a lot of present`s      i wish you :usa:  :usa:  :usa:

Fong ole buddy i loved the pic,  but unfortunately  ,  being a moderator i had to remove it :rivers:   Cant have nudes  :rivers:   but thanks  :woohoo:

Fongs [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Oct '05
  • that`s the way to hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Dec 26, 2005, 09:22:46 AM »
Fong ole buddy i loved the pic, but unfortunately , being a moderator i had to remove it :rivers: Cant have nudes :rivers: but thanks :woohoo:

@79Coyotefrg

okay .......i understand it :hammer:  :hammer:  :hammer:

@Zappel

whats happen?............ :suprised:  :suprised:   oha the old 1KZT problem.....damm :snare:
« Last Edit: Dec 26, 2005, 09:36:59 AM by Fongs »

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Dec 26, 2005, 09:59:22 AM »
1KZT   ah :smack:  the diesel,  :think:   send it to me and i'll send you my 20R/22R hybrid  :eyebrow:  um unless the oil pan hangs really low and is forward i dont think it will hit,  if your worried  just  get more lift :eyebrow:

Zappel

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Oct '05
    • View Profile
    • Pickup Club Germany
« Reply #18 on: Dec 26, 2005, 11:48:38 AM »
1KZT   ah :smack:  the diesel,  :think:   send it to me and i'll send you my 20R/22R hybrid  :eyebrow:  um unless the oil pan hangs really low and is forward i dont think it will hit,  if your worried  just  get more lift :eyebrow:

hahahaaaa, okay, married me and you get the 1kzt......hey,its a choke.....okay, isee it right we have no chance to change the axle????????
and when we use the axle from the Landcruiser kj70 series??????????is ths better than?

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Dec 26, 2005, 05:22:51 PM »
Fong ole buddy i loved the pic, but unfortunately , being a moderator i had to remove it :rivers:

You could send me the pic if you want glen! :nod:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Dec 26, 2005, 05:35:15 PM »
hahahaaaa, okay, married me and you get the 1kzt......hey,its a choke.....okay, isee it right we have no chance to change the axle????????
and when we use the axle from the Landcruiser kj70 series??????????is ths better than?

um  i think you can swap the axle in ,just need some pics to be sure

did you just ask me to marry you :dunno:   hmmm :think:   :eyebrow:

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Dec 26, 2005, 05:35:50 PM »

um  i think you can swap the axle in ,just need some pics to be sure

did you just ask me to marry you :dunno:   hmmm :think:   :eyebrow:

Fongs [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Oct '05
  • that`s the way to hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Dec 27, 2005, 12:04:45 AM »
You could send me the pic if you want glen! :nod:

you got an message :greengrin:  :greengrin:  :greengrin:

cheers :beerchug:

Zappel

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Oct '05
    • View Profile
    • Pickup Club Germany
« Reply #23 on: Dec 27, 2005, 05:28:17 AM »
he makes me insane.

now we buy axle from a Landcruiser KZJ70.....................ohhhliiiimooolllloui