Author Topic: Tooky Williams gonna get smoked  (Read 9358 times)

79coyotefrg

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
Re: Tooky Williams gonna get smoked
« Reply #60 on: Dec 20, 2005, 04:39:40 PM »
only question should be 00 buck or rifled slug

i agree if dude says he didnt do it,  then hey ,  but when they got the heads in the house and tell stories about how they did it  just shootem

oh  is tookie toast yet???
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Dec 20, 2005, 04:41:41 PM »
Oh yeah, and what is his appeal based on? get this.... because he strangled the girl first, technically she was dead so he didn't rape her.

OMG!! WTF!
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: Dec 20, 2005, 04:49:56 PM »
Oh yeah, and what is his appeal based on? get this.... because he strangled the girl first, technically she was dead so he didn't rape her.

OMG!! WTF!
uh i think its actually in the books in arkansas  its  a bad :nonono:  to have sex with a corpse :yikes:   if shes dead she cant say yes  ???
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Male Posts: 800
  • Member since May '05
  • the rocscrambler's rock blazer
    • View Profile
    • Home of the rockscrambler
« Reply #63 on: Dec 20, 2005, 05:46:30 PM »
Click , Click , BOOM , nuff said !!
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you
87 Chevy K5 V10 tonka truck,87 Toyota 4runner
83 Jeep CJ8,sold-76 Dodge W200 & 87 Ford broncoII

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Dec 20, 2005, 05:55:00 PM »
uh i think its actually in the books in arkansas its a bad :nonono: to have sex with a corpse :yikes: if shes dead she cant say yes ???
If it's bad in AR it can't be good in FL! They don't even let us marry our relatives! :yikes: 
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Dec 20, 2005, 06:01:47 PM »
 :rofl2:
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Dec 20, 2005, 06:23:01 PM »
If it's bad in AR it can't be good in FL! They don't even let us marry our relatives! :yikes:
::)    :slap:

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: Dec 20, 2005, 06:29:44 PM »
What? :dunno:

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: Dec 20, 2005, 06:30:53 PM »
:rofl2: oh come on! you left me wide open!

Where is the Mammoth?

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: Dec 20, 2005, 10:01:34 PM »
 :rofl2: U R 2 much MrsW

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: Dec 21, 2005, 07:40:19 AM »
yep,  shes too much somethin :haha:

CTENG in KS

• Turtle Points: -501
  • Male Posts: 4,295
  • Member since Jun '04
  • ^Alfred the Great
    • View Profile
    • CTENG's Eco-Rant
« Reply #71 on: Dec 21, 2005, 08:03:01 AM »
Wow, lots of the pro death penalty people on this here board.  :greengrin:
Personally I am a pretty hard-core pacifist.  I hate violence as it degrades the opportunities for intelligent thought and discussion. (Unless its fake on TV, thats just good entertainment).  I wholeheartedly disagree with capitol punishment.  As a citizen of this country and a taxpayer, the laws and govenment represent me.  Therefore I cannot help but feel that capitol punishment, in part, is murder sanctioned by me.  I believe that I am not a murderer, nor am I in the same moral league as those who commit such atrocities.  By putting someone to death, I become as bad as they are.  I don't want that, and I don't wish that it be done in my name.

Edit:  I forgot about Tookie.  Under the circumstances and the current law, all things and convicts being equal, I didn't feel that his case merited a commuted sentence.  His lack of admittance in the face of overwhelming evidence seems arrogant and shows little humility.  If writing a childrens book could get you off death row, I'm sure there would be an influx of new authors in the system. 

« Last Edit: Dec 21, 2005, 08:11:44 AM by CTENG »
IFS is best kept at ambient temperature in a pile of scrap in the backyard.  When kept under a functioning vehicle, it tends to greatly diminish said vehicle's offroad ability.     -reklund5

4Runner: http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=4580.0
Beastmaster: http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=34339.0

wa4x4

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -310
  • Male Posts: 1,569
  • Member since Jul '05
  • I'm about to tear the curb up
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: Dec 21, 2005, 08:05:20 AM »
yep,  shes too much somethin :haha:
[/quote me :slap: glen Did you just say what I think you just said?
2007 Satin white pearl STi- mostly stock
2006 WRX TR 320whp 343wtq, taken in a road rage wreck
1998 4runner, needs to become wheeler status

wa4x4

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -310
  • Male Posts: 1,569
  • Member since Jul '05
  • I'm about to tear the curb up
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: Dec 21, 2005, 08:06:35 AM »
Personally I am a pretty hard-core pacifist.  I hate violence as it degrades the opportunities for intelligent thought and discussion. (Unless its fake on TV, thats just good entertainment).  I wholeheartedly disagree with capitol punishment.  As a citizen of this country and a taxpayer, the laws and govenment represent me.  Therefore I cannot help but feel that capitol punishment, in part, is murder sanctioned by me.  I believe that I am not a murderer, nor am I in the same moral league as those who commit such atrocities.  By putting someone to death, I become as bad as they are.  I don't want that, and I don't wish that it be done in my name.

Sad to say, but many people think like you in this way, but say to themselves hey I'm not throwing the switch so F it.
2007 Satin white pearl STi- mostly stock
2006 WRX TR 320whp 343wtq, taken in a road rage wreck
1998 4runner, needs to become wheeler status

mudmaster

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 3715
  • Male Posts: 2,854
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #74 on: Dec 21, 2005, 08:11:44 AM »
I'll throw the switch, pull the trigger, etc.
Time to go wheelin!

Rocksurfer [OP]

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #75 on: Dec 21, 2005, 09:49:48 AM »

Edit:  I forgot about Tookie.  Under the circumstances and the current law, all things and convicts being equal, I didn't feel that his case merited a commuted sentence.  His lack of admittance in the face of overwhelming evidence seems arrogant and shows little humility.  If writing a childrens book could get you off death row, I'm sure there would be an influx of new authors in the system. 

Very nice statement, everyone is intitled to their own opinion here and it is nice to see someone voice their displeasure with a certain law but also  will stand behind the current law in place. Instead we just had the funeral here and the usual activists were there saying how wrong it was to carry out the sentance of this murdering thief. :reg:
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

Matty

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: -18
  • Male Posts: 875
  • Member since Jul '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: Dec 21, 2005, 01:47:20 PM »

Edit: I forgot about Tookie. Under the circumstances and the current law, all things and convicts being equal, I didn't feel that his case merited a commuted sentence. His lack of admittance in the face of overwhelming evidence seems arrogant and shows little humility. If writing a childrens book could get you off death row, I'm sure there would be an influx of new authors in the system.

i wasnt saying that anyone shouldve gotten off with anything, i was just showing that people can change and that was contributing to society so that people dont do things like that

i dont believe writing about book should do anything i was looking at it as being a person

motorider228

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 433
  • Male Posts: 460
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: Dec 21, 2005, 02:51:23 PM »
I don't want to pay for some jack arse in jail for 120 years. Execution is much cheaper.

for your information the process of the death penalty costs more than keeping someone in prison for life, all the appeals start to add up. Im not for the death penalty but i am for sticking someone in a life of solitary confinement. Also I think if someone is executed there should be evidence without a shadow of a doubt, which never came out in the tookie case. Just to make all you pro death penalty people think, on fox news i was watching a show about the tookie williams case and they said in the state of illinois in 2004 eleven people were executed that were later proven innocent. How would you feel if one of your brothers or sons or friends was executed and then later proven innocent? How does the state even repay these families? also just to let it be known im not some crazy left wing peice of shirt. I am quite conservative i just have a few problems with a few things that are followed by most conservatives.

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: Dec 21, 2005, 05:03:52 PM »
for your information the process of the death penalty costs more than keeping someone in prison for life, all the appeals start to add up. I'm not for the death penalty but i am for sticking someone in a life of solitary confinement. Also I think if someone is executed there should be evidence without a shadow of a doubt, which never came out in the tookie case. Just to make all you pro death penalty people think, on fox news i was watching a show about the tookie williams case and they said in the state of illinois in 2004 eleven people were executed that were later proven innocent. How would you feel if one of your brothers or sons or friends was executed and then later proven innocent? How does the state even repay these families? also just to let it be known im not some crazy left wing peice of shirt. I am quite conservative i just have a few problems with a few things that are followed by most conservatives.
All the more reason to limit the # of appeals then it clemency or death

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: Dec 21, 2005, 05:18:01 PM »
for your information the process of the death penalty costs more than keeping someone in prison for life, all the appeals start to add up. Im not for the death penalty but i am for sticking someone in a life of solitary confinement. Also I think if someone is executed there should be evidence without a shadow of a doubt, which never came out in the tookie case. Just to make all you pro death penalty people think, on fox news i was watching a show about the tookie williams case and they said in the state of illinois in 2004 eleven people were executed that were later proven innocent. How would you feel if one of your brothers or sons or friends was executed and then later proven innocent? How does the state even repay these families? also just to let it be known im not some crazy left wing peice of shirt. I am quite conservative i just have a few problems with a few things that are followed by most conservatives.
and I am not talking about the gray area, the convicted but they still profess innocense, I am talking about the blood on the  hands, smoking gun, heads in the fridge and Homer Stew on the stove. No question about it.
No reason to keep them alive.

Where is the Mammoth?

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: Dec 21, 2005, 05:54:15 PM »
and I am not talking about the gray area, the convicted but they still profess innocense, I am talking about the blood on the hands, smoking gun, heads in the fridge and Homer Stew on the stove. No question about it.
No reason to keep them alive.
ok I'm sorry in that case No  trial shoot'em right then and there thats sick. YA hear me jeff!

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: Dec 21, 2005, 07:15:03 PM »
first of all, I am a supporter of the death penalty.  I do however think that many people do not consider the degree of sentence this truly is.  I think that someone who is caught redhanded, witnessed, or admits to the crime should be killed.  They can be as sorry as they want, but they just stole a life, the life of a son, daughter, mother, or father, and that person is never coming back.

If there is a death sentence based on evidence, and not eyewitness acounts or admittance, then there should be a limit to appeals.  We must rely on the intelligence and discretion of the judges and juries selected for the process.  If after a set # of appeals, then your time is up. 

I have another twist to the death penalty that I as a Christian have to consider.  For those of you that do not know, "Eye for an Eye" is part of the Old Law, superceded (but not to be done away with or ignored) by the New Law.  We are directed by Christ to :Love thy neighbor"  This includes such people as Tookie, Timothy McVeigh, and the terrorists that destroyed the Twin Towers.  If we kill a person for a deed they have done, and they are not a Believer, we condemn them to Hell.  However, if they are given time, and commit their lives to Christ, they will go to Heaven, even though they have committed atrocities.  Not to try to convert this topic to a belief discussion, just another thing to think about, if you share my beliefs.

I guess to sum it up, I support the death penalty, but there should be much consideration before it is imposed, and once it is imposed on a person, is shouldn't take us 20 years to kill them, and a lot of appeals.
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent