Author Topic: FEELER 81 fj60 axles, engine trans tcase steering klamath falls,oregon-chico,ca  (Read 2751 times)

BoG-ToY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
Hey, Im just seeing if anyone in norcal would be interested in some fj60 axles.

disc front (basically upgraded SFA brakes, big vented rotors with matching calipers)

drum rear.

should be 3.73 matching front and rear.

passenger offset front and rear.

fj60 power steering box ( good for crossover steering with your axle pushed a foot forward or box push back as the pitman sits forward of the box and swings side to side for crossover)

might sell other parts, 2f engine, four speed tranny, offset tcase....

please let me know if you are interested. I know I will want at least 300 for the front and rear axle 400 for front rear and steering box..

300 for the 2f and tranny. I will only sell the tcase as part of the axle set or part of the engine/ tranny set and will want an additional 100 dollars for it.

same thing for the steering... it will ONLY be sold w/ the axles.

wont sell the front without selling the rear, will sell the rear axle seperate for 150.

ALSO, I will sell the whole dang thing for 600 bucks. (have to take it all= I dont have to pull parts
located 30 miles south of klamath falls.

can make arangments for transporting parts. only deliver from chico-redbluff-redding-up I-5 through weed, maybe yreka or klamath falls

ALL PRICES ARE OBO   IF you take it all please be advised theres not much of the body left, nor interior, font clip gone, interior gone, ROOF GONE, tail-gate there...

EVERYTHING IS RUSTY as would be on a 30yr old vehicle.
NO PAPERWORK AT ALL

trade it all for a COMPLETE SFA with HIGHSTEER and an IFS power steering box
« Last Edit: Jan 05, 2010, 12:30:34 AM by billybobf »
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

thegoofster21

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 1,644
  • Member since Mar '08
  • HIT IT HARD!!!
    • View Profile
what dose the steering box look like. pix? and is it a P/S box?
Any guy who takes his woman wheeling enjoys her. A woman who is owned is left at home to cook, clean, and keep beer cold. So if this offends you you should stop looking and go have some tacos.    :rofl2: And a beer. If your old enough.   :beerchug:   :beer:

04 Tacoma 33s http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=61454.0
jmoffroad.com

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
its power steering.... and as far as what it looks like.... google?  Im over 100 miles away from the rig right now.... and you did read that I wont sell the box unless it goes with the axles right?

check T-Gs site for more info about the fj60 box and check out the price on theres. more then Im asking for the axles and box.... course theres is rebuilt... not parked for several years
« Last Edit: Dec 11, 2009, 09:54:13 PM by billybobf »
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

thegoofster21

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 1,644
  • Member since Mar '08
  • HIT IT HARD!!!
    • View Profile
and you did read that I wont sell the box unless it goes with the axles right?

yeah i saw that. well if you change ur mind down the road let me. oh and the wms on the axles if you know off hand
Any guy who takes his woman wheeling enjoys her. A woman who is owned is left at home to cook, clean, and keep beer cold. So if this offends you you should stop looking and go have some tacos.    :rofl2: And a beer. If your old enough.   :beerchug:   :beer:

04 Tacoma 33s http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=61454.0
jmoffroad.com

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
bump

interestd in more trades
Pm me if you think you might have a trade Im interested in
« Last Edit: Jan 05, 2010, 12:31:11 AM by billybobf »

-Matt-

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -184
  • Male Posts: 1,010
  • Member since Jul '07
  • Full throttle Rollin steady
    • View Profile
what condition is the forward swing box in? any leaks/play in the steering box itself? and how much

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
please let me know if you are interested. I know I will want at least 300 for the front and rear axle 400 for front rear and steering box..
same thing for the steering... it will ONLY be sold w/ the axles.

so it sounds like I asked 100 for it with the purchase of the of the axles (+300) and that I wont sell it seperate.... total would be 400 for the axles and steering and as far as condition.. I really dont know, its been parked for a while and its 100 miles from where I am and there is snow on the mountain between me and it....

lownlinked85

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 408
  • Member since Mar '08
  • Yeah Baby!!!
    • View Profile
would you part out those axels i need the front rotors
Low locked and ready to rock

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
they are $30.99 a peice from autozone for new ones with a two year warranty and no shipping.
and you dont have to pay me for pulling parts.... and packaging... and shipping and transfering money. and then ending up with used rusty parts
« Last Edit: Jan 20, 2010, 09:50:21 PM by billybobf »