Author Topic: 22RT-E turbo engine w/wiring also axle, New 36" IROK set, T Case and more  (Read 2116 times)

galopagus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Oct '08
    • View Profile

22RT-E engine with everything attached. This of course is the turbo fuel injected engine that is so hard to come by. It was pulled form a 87 toyota 4runner and had only 40k miles on a rebuild with the truck was wrecked. It is all there and even comes with the wire harness and ECM. It ran great when pulled and and has been sitting in the garage properly stored waiting to be put into my truck. Things have come up though and I need to sell the engine.
Sitting on a pallet and ready to find a new home this would make a pretty sweet engine for your truck or 4runner. I might even be able to deliver it in the Denver area.
$900

Also have a toyota rear axle with a posi from a 85 4runner.     $100

Transfer case, gas tank, 2" wheel spacers, good stock gear set from a transfer case, tail lights, and lots of other misc parts to.

Have a set of 5 - 36 x 13.50 x 15 Radial IROK Super Swampers on black rock crawler wheels w/ fake beadlock. 4 are essentially brand new with less than 100 miles on them. $1050 Full size spare but it is worn.

Might be able to deliver the engine, tires, or axle in the Denver area.

Could use an inexpensive set of 35" tires on wheels like a BFG, MTR or Open country but open to other options as well. Also could use some sheet metal for the passenger rear side of 4runner.

Located in Littleton Colorado
email or call
drewrogers.media@gmail.com
509-301-1948

84xcab

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 261
  • Member since Oct '07
    • View Profile
Bobbed 84 xtra cab, pickin up parts as I go.

If at first you do not succeed, put it in 4low and try again.

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1346
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

kneedownnate

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Uh oh, somebody's going to cry about you guys being mean to the newbs.....   ::)

RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

galopagus [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Oct '08
    • View Profile
Yea, no worries, I expected that since I have not been active here before. If it counts for anything I am friends with the guy that uses the handle "gotrocks" and he is the one who told me I should post this stuff on here. Thanks!

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Gotrocks is cool, but I'm surprised he didn't advise you to properly introduce yourself to avoid this: 
This guy has been looking for a 22rte forever...

http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?board=7.0

I'm also surprised somebody beat me at my own game....  I'm slipping!
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

84xcab

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 261
  • Member since Oct '07
    • View Profile
 It will always be your signature move, but its so funny I had to try it once :greengrin:
Bobbed 84 xtra cab, pickin up parts as I go.

If at first you do not succeed, put it in 4low and try again.

monyman

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 259
  • Member since Sep '07
    • View Profile
I realize this is an old thread, but do you still have the Iroks for sale? Would you separate? How much to send tires to 93291? Thanks.
2001 Tacoma double cab SR5: 3.4l V6, Diamond axles, 5.29s, duals, ARBs, PSC hydro, 4 wheel discs, 38.5 TrXus and stuff

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Do you also realize he hasn't been on in almost exactly a year  :gap:
RIP KYOTA

BoG-ToY

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
two of his three posts is right here, and this is over a year old?  so for reals... I doubt he will be looking at this. NOW I had to look at it cuz It was bumped TTT, lol
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.